• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]Klef walked over and sat atleast five feet away Alejandro under the tree. "Are you nervous about getting caught by the goverment?" Klef asked as they picked up a leave that was only a few inches away from them. " I not quite sure what I'd do with limited powers..." Klef starts to trace the veins of the leaf, wondering about any other few circus folk who weren't 'chipped' wellbeing.

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah. It sucks to know the truth about how they view us." Alejandro said, looking up at Klef. "Can we... Try to get to know one another better if we're gonna be friends? I don't think it'd be easy to easily trust someone with the government doing whatever he can to take us."

Daniel reaving]Actually right here." Davis awnser end as he stepped aside revealing the food table behind him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
''oh...haha, i think im going blind again''

...♱Neo said as she giggled a bit♱...

Roman said:
Alex continued to cry, "I just don't want you to go... I want you to be here with us." He said softly, the fact he was crying obvious. "Just please... Please! Please don't die!"
"Alex calm down...look babe I promise I won't die okay...let's get home so I can shower and change into comfortable clothes." she said quietly.

Roman said:
"Yeah. It sucks to know the truth about how they view us." Alejandro said, looking up at Klef. "Can we... Try to get to know one another better if we're gonna be friends? I don't think it'd be easy to easily trust someone with the government doing whatever he can to take us."
"Yeah, let's do that....How about we start with the basics...Um... What's your favorite color?" They asked.

Daniel reaving]River smiled as he watched her before the waiter came back in the amount of time river said it would take and set there drinks down with a smile before going off [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12399-lunacrosby/ said:
@LunaCrosby[/URL]
Kyoko picked up her drink and took a sip

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No it was probably just my wings." He said with a chuckle to her

[/QUOTE]
''well i should have enhanced smell.....''

Nanne said:
"Alex calm down...look babe I promise I won't die okay...let's get home so I can shower and change into comfortable clothes." she said quietly.
Alex took a deep breath and sighed, slowly looking up from where he had his face buried. "Y-Yeah... Maybe I'm overreacting. Sorry." He said, walking a little faster to the house. After awhile, they made it home and he went inside, and put Yuki down. "I'm gonna shower too... I was working out when you called earlier."

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]"Yeah, let's do that....How about we start with the basics...Um... What's your favorite color?" They asked.

[/QUOTE]
Alejandro smiled, "I like blue..." he said, nodding his head. "What about you? Any favorite colors?"

Roman said:
Alejandro smiled, "I like blue..." he said, nodding his head. "What about you? Any favorite colors?"
" I'd probably say turquiose." they said with a grin. "Do you have any pets?' Klef asked.

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]" I'd probably say turquiose." they said with a grin. "Do you have any pets?' Klef asked.

[/QUOTE]
"The closest I have to a pet is my sword... But since it has a soul of it's own, it prefers to be called and treated like a person. His name is Hyouinmaru." Alejandro told Klef. "You?"

Roman said:
"The closest I have to a pet is my sword... But since it has a soul of it's own, it prefers to be called and treated like a person. His name is Hyouinmaru." Alejandro told Klef. "You?"
" How do you know what a sword prefers, can you communicate with to your sword?" They asked. "I have a pet rabbit, its name is Mochi, and it's *this* big." They told him using their hands to show the size of the rabbit. (about 4 inches tall and 5 inches wide)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River did the same with his coffee

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko tilted her head "do you want to drink these here or as we go?" she asked.

Roman said:
Alex took a deep breath and sighed, slowly looking up from where he had his face buried. "Y-Yeah... Maybe I'm overreacting. Sorry." He said, walking a little faster to the house. After awhile, they made it home and he went inside, and put Yuki down. "I'm gonna shower too... I was working out when you called earlier."
Yuki turned back to her normal self being naked she quickly went to the bathroom. She started the shower then called out to him, "Let's shower together if you want..." she said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"We thought that to but for some reason we don't here." Davis said to her with a shrug

[/QUOTE]
''hmm...what to eat...''

...♱She said as she examined the food♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"We could drink them on the way if you want." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko looked at him "It doesn't matter to me, that's why I asked you" she said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu just continued to chat with Davis and the other Angels

[/QUOTE]
...♱It wasnt long before she was examining the food, a guy came over and grabbed her butt before she turned around punched him into the ground♱...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back