• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded "Yeah, I'm fine with taking a break from training anyways" she giggled a little.
((Sorry :'I distracted by new year celebrations and such))
Roland smiled then nodded "Okay, i guess that's alright, though i'd let your mother and brother know that they're welcomed here if they need somewhere else to hide out." he said as a few adult women started to bring personal sided pies out and setting at the table.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled then nodded "Okay, i guess that's alright, though i'd let your mother and brother know that they're welcomed here if they need somewhere else to hide out." he said as a few adult women started to bring personal sided pies out and setting at the table.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota nodded and smiled "I will next time I speak with them~" she said happily as she then watched the women set the table.

Klef laughed. "My mentor taught me how to perform escapes acts when I was younger, I guess that applies to not getting lost too I guess, then again, I've had my fair share of getting lost. I used to-" They stopped before saying anything more..." This city was where the last shows took place, back when I was in the circus. So I guess I remember being here a little better than other places..." Klef told him with. "Alright, now we should go left, we're almost there, I think." They said in response to Alejandro, while changing the direction that they were walking.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''home or...the capitol?''
Amara blinked "Home, silly~" she giggled "We just talked about it~" she poked his nose.

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]
Klef laughed. "My mentor taught me how to perform escapes acts when I was younger, I guess that applies to not getting lost too I guess, then again, I've had my fair share of getting lost. I used to-" They stopped before saying anything more..." This city was where the last shows took place, back when I was in the circus. So I guess I remember being here a little better than other places..." Klef told him with. "Alright, now we should go left, we're almost there, I think." They said in response to Alejandro, while changing the direction that they were walking.

[/QUOTE]
Alejandro nodded as Klef spoke, finding what they said pretty intriguing. One thing that caught his attention, was when Klef stopped and started talking about something else. Alejandro placed his hand on Klef's shoulder and stopped walking, "I used to?" He asked, wanting them to finish. "What were you gonna say?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''haha...alright then''
...☫Natsuru said before they turned around and started home☫...
((We can timeskip until they reach home if you want xD ))

As the arrived home Amara opened the door and stepped inside "Well I told her where we were so it shouldn't be long un-"

"Hello~~" a voice called, interrupting Amara. Yoku was already laying on one of the armchairs in their living room "Phew, you two walk slow~ I've been here for ages!" She said dramatically throwing her arm over her face before peeking from underneath it "Oh, by the way whoever owned that plate of donuts on the kitchen counter, I ate them" she said chuckling a bit.

Amara simply waved and smiled a little "Hello Yoku"

Nonalaka said:
As the arrived home Amara opened the door and stepped inside "Well I told her where we were so it shouldn't be long un-"
"Hello~~" a voice called, interrupting Amara. Yoku was already laying on one of the armchairs in their living room "Phew, you two walk slow~ I've been here for ages!" She said dramatically throwing her arm over her face before peeking from underneath it "Oh, by the way whoever owned that plate of donuts on the kitchen counter, I ate them" she said chuckling a bit.

@HimeragiSeiker ((oops :P ))

Nonalaka said:

''hey Yoku. how you been?''

...☫Natsuru said as he chuckled a bit, thinking the donuts were Arako's☫...

Roman said:
Alejandro nodded as Klef spoke, finding what they said pretty intriguing. One thing that caught his attention, was when Klef stopped and started talking about something else. Alejandro placed his hand on Klef's shoulder and stopped walking, "I used to?" He asked, wanting them to finish. "What were you gonna say?"
"Nothing much... It's really not important. Anyways, I don't want to bore you." They told him as the to aproached the mountain. " Ok, all we have to do is get up there..." Klef said staring at the mountain that towered over them.

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]
"Nothing much... It's really not important. Anyways, I don't want to bore you." They told him as the to aproached the mountain. " Ok, all we have to do is get up there..." Klef said staring at the mountain that towered over them.

[/QUOTE]
Alejandro sighed and followed behind Klef. He suddenly felt as if what they were about to say was important.. Or maybe some sort of secret, but then again he always had that feeling when people did that. "I'm guessing we're there." He stated, looking around the area.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hey Yoku. how you been?''
...☫Natsuru said as he chuckled a bit, thinking the donuts were Arako's☫...
"Oh, c'mon, that's seriously the hello I get from my cutie baby sister?! Its so lacklustre" Yoku said as she quickly hopped to her feet and bear hugged Amara.

Amara pouted "I-I could give you a proper hello but I'm finding it hard to b-breathe, w-whatre you doing?" she said, her face slightly squished from the hug.

"I'm trying your whole 'love' deal, how am I doing?" Yoku said with a grin

"T-Too much P-Please stop, you're crushing me" Amara said quietly

"Nonsense Ama!~" Yoku said before turning her head to look at Natsuru as Amara struggled in her grasp. "Hello Natsuru~ Good good, just been busy doing what I do" she chuckled "Yooou?"

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, c'mon, that's seriously the hello I get from my cutie baby sister?! Its so lacklustre" Yoku said as she quickly hopped to her feet and bear hugged Amara.
Amara pouted "I-I could give you a proper hello but I'm finding it hard to b-breathe, w-whatre you doing?" she said, her face slightly squished from the hug.

"I'm trying your whole 'love' deal, how am I doing?" Yoku said with a grin

"T-Too much P-Please stop, you're crushing me" Amara said quietly

"Nonsense Ama!~" Yoku said before turning her head to look at Natsuru as Amara struggled in her grasp. "Hello Natsuru~ Good good, just been busy doing what I do" she chuckled "Yooou?"
''well...nothing much...we had a kid...adopted another kid......could you probably take it easy on the hug there? it doesnt look like she could breathe...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...nothing much...we had a kid...adopted another kid......could you probably take it easy on the hug there? it doesnt look like she could breathe...''
Yoku huffed "Fine, but I think my hug was a good one" she said before letting Amara go. Amara coughed a little before taking a few deep breath when she was let go.

"Oh, I see, Where is your little one anyways? ~" Yoku asked clasping her hands together and looking around.

Nonalaka said:
Yoku huffed "Fine, but I think my hug was a good one" she said before letting Amara go. Amara coughed a little before taking a few deep breath when she was let go.
"Oh, I see, Where is your little one anyways? ~" Yoku asked clasping her hands together and looking around.
''their both in the house...their names are Yuria and Arako''

Roman said:
Alejandro sighed and followed behind Klef. He suddenly felt as if what they were about to say was important.. Or maybe some sort of secret, but then again he always had that feeling when people did that. "I'm guessing we're there." He stated, looking around the area.
" Yeah, it looks like we're here..."They said, memories and questions spawned into Klef's mind as they thought about what they were going to say. Klef sighed, they probably should tell him now that they mentioned it. "---If you really want to know I'll tell you, it's just really not as exciting as you would think." Klef said, looking Alejandro in the eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Alex saw Yuki run pass, and he immediately ran in her direction. "Shit... She's being chased." He muttered as he ran in front of the guards, "Sorry you guys! That's my dog... I'll get it." He said, hoping it'd get them off her back as he shooed them away and continued towards Yuki.
The guards watched him run after the wolf. Yuki was making her way to an alley panting and out of breath. Just then some other guards found her and cornered her. Yuki looked up at them and growled a bit even though she couldn't really do anything. She was ready to pass out from all the running.

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]" Yeah, it looks like we're here..."They said, memories and questions spawned into Klef's mind as they thought about what they were going to say. Klef sighed, they probably should tell him now that they mentioned it. "---If you really want to know I'll tell you, it's just really not as exciting as you would think." Klef said, looking Alejandro in the eyes.

[/QUOTE]
Alejandro's gaze slowly made it's way from a free to Klef. "Alright. If you're willing to tell, I'm willing to listen." He said, looking them back in the eyes. "But... Do you have to stare into my eyes like that? It's sort of giving me a weird feeling."

Nanne said:
The guards watched him run after the wolf. Yuki was making her way to an alley panting and out of breath. Just then some other guards found her and cornered her. Yuki looked up at them and growled a bit even though she couldn't really do anything. She was ready to pass out from all the running.
Alex gritted his, and for safety measures, small daggers appeared behind the guards and all stabbed them in their spines. When Alex caught up to Yuki he saw that she was blocked off by guards. He immediately jumped in front of Yuki and held his arms out in front of him. "Don't worry! It's just a pet. Nothing more." He said, trying to convince the second group.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena looked at him "M-my Relationship with him?" She glanced at Mateus for a brief moment before looking back to Mat "Well...we are friends....why?"
Mat chuckled "it looks like you two are on a different level" the clone said as he was finished in washing the cup.

Roman said:
Alex gritted his, and for safety measures, small daggers appeared behind the guards and all stabbed them in their spines. When Alex caught up to Yuki he saw that she was blocked off by guards. He immediately jumped in front of Yuki and held his arms out in front of him. "Don't worry! It's just a pet. Nothing more." He said, trying to convince the second group.
Yuki hadn't noticed before but she had sprained her ankle she whimpered a little and hid behind Alex. The guards looked at Alex then at Yuki pointing out if she was a pet then where was her collar. Until they could see the collar and confirm she was a pet then they would leave. Yuki layed down panting and whimpering.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back