• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsuru chuckled a bit before smiling more at Amara☫...
(assuming she hugging his arm)
((Yeah that's what I meant xD ))

Amara continued hugging his arm as she looked around "I guess this place isn't so bad..." She said smiling a little "Oh and I was wondering, if Yoku does come to visit, can she actually get here? Does she need, like, permission?" She asked curiously.

Nonalaka said:
((Yeah that's what I meant xD ))
Amara continued hugging his arm as she looked around "I guess this place isn't so bad..." She said smiling a little "Oh and I was wondering, if Yoku does come to visit, can she actually get here? Does she need, like, permission?" She asked curiously.
''well...considering shes your sister...she can have free access to here''

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]"Ok, if you say so..." They said, beaming. "Maybe we can hike on that mountain, I bet you can see the city from there, and we probably won't get caught either " Klef suggested, pointing to a mountain, they were very curious to see the city at night, since Alejandro seemed to think very highly of it.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]"Ok, if you say so..." They said, beaming. "Maybe we can hike on that mountain, I bet you can see the city from there, and we probably won't get caught either " Klef suggested, pointing to a mountain, they were very curious to see the city at night, since Alejandro seemed to think very highly of it.

[/QUOTE]
Alejandro thought about it for a moment, "Sounds like a plan. I doubt they'd have any soldiers or anyone up there... Besides, running away would be futile for most." He said. "So they had to leave some places unattended."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded "I know...that's what my mom told me as well, that's what she's helping me to do... or y'know was before all this happened" she smiled a little "I am improving a little though"
Roland nodded before smiling at her "And i believe that you'll be able to get ahold of it, so don't worry to much on it." he said softly as he placed his hand on her shoulder, as if giving his vote of confidence.

Roman said:
Alex heard Yuki, call for him again after they finished speaking. "Hey what's up?" He asked, as he walked towards the forest, planning to meet her there once she arrived.
"Where are you right now?" she said calmly. She turned to look behind her the guards still close behind. She couldn't lead them straight to her house so she switched trails. She was growing tired quickly but wouldn't stop until she lost them. She was near her house when she noticed Alex and she stopped for a second looking at him before turning back to see the guards catch up. "I'm sorry..." she told him. She threw her backpack on the ground and started running again still in her wolf form.

MurfBall353 said:
"Yeah," she wiped the tears and laugh. Suddenly, she pulled a bald cap off, releasing her pale white locks and real wolf ears. "I can't believe you fell for that!!" She laughed. Regan play-punched him and pinned him to the couch. "Oh!! I have wolf cancer!" She mimicked.
She got him good. He actually cared. But her biggest mistake was assuming that he was pinned down. Wrestling was his favorite sport. He moved his hips and twisted around and was now the one pinning her to the couch. "I cared." he said smiling down at her.

@MurfBall353

"Yeah, and I laughed," She explained. An evil grin spread across her face. She slid her leg up, and laid it on his chest and used it as leverage to jump back into him. Regan giggled. "This is quite fun, Cena...JOOOHHNN CEEENNNAAA!" She attempted to push him over, but failed.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland nodded before smiling at her "And i believe that you'll be able to get ahold of it, so don't worry to much on it." he said softly as he placed his hand on her shoulder, as if giving his vote of confidence.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota smiled at him "Thanks" she said softly "But learning how will have to be put on hold for now" she said with a nod.

MurfBall353 said:
"Yeah, and I laughed," She explained. An evil grin spread across her face. She slid her leg up, and laid it on his chest and used it as leverage to jump back into him. Regan giggled. "This is quite fun, Cena...JOOOHHNN CEEENNNAAA!" She attempted to push him over, but failed.
"Huh?" he asked as he held her down. "This is fun. Now what do I do with you?" he looked at her with a smile.

@MurfBall353

Nanne said:
"Where are you right now?" she said calmly. She turned to look behind her the guards still close behind. She couldn't lead them straight to her house so she switched trails. She was growing tired quickly but wouldn't stop until she lost them. She was near her house when she noticed Alex and she stopped for a second looking at him before turning back to see the guards catch up. "I'm sorry..." she told him. She threw her backpack on the ground and started running again still in her wolf form.
Alex saw Yuki run pass, and he immediately ran in her direction. "Shit... She's being chased." He muttered as he ran in front of the guards, "Sorry you guys! That's my dog... I'll get it." He said, hoping it'd get them off her back as he shooed them away and continued towards Yuki.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled at him "Thanks" she said softly "But learning how will have to be put on hold for now" she said with a nod.
Roland chuckled then nodded "Yeah, it will, after all, i'm not a teaching type when it comes to powers, especially ones i don't have." he said softly.

Roman said:
Alejandro thought about it for a moment, "Sounds like a plan. I doubt they'd have any soldiers or anyone up there... Besides, running away would be futile for most." He said. "So they had to leave some places unattended."
"I'm sure we'll be perfectly safe up there. Even if there were soldiers up there, as long as we hike instead of fly nothing too bad can happen." They said, reinforcing the idea that they will be fine. "Ok, let's head north, where the clearing is. We'll have to change directions a few times, but other than that it won't be hard to get to the mountain." They said

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]"I'm sure we'll be perfectly safe up there. Even if there were soldiers up there, as long as we hike instead of fly nothing too bad can happen." They said, reinforcing the idea that they will be fine. "Ok, let's head north, where the clearing is. We'll have to change directions a few times, but other than that it won't be hard to get to the mountain." They said

[/QUOTE]
"Good to know one of us has a sense of direction." Alejandro joked, nudging Klef's arm. He was joking, but was also serious in a way. "It's also kind of funny since you said that you were here almost 6 years ago... Most forget when they're on the road that much, but hey... Some might remember."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''you think she might come over any time soon?''
Amara hummed at the thought "Well, knowing Yoku.... Its hard to tell, It could be anytime, she likes to make an entrance." She said with a nod.

Nonalaka said:
Amara hummed at the thought "Well, knowing Yoku.... Its hard to tell, It could be anytime, she likes to make an entrance." She said with a nod.
((So, do i have to wait even longer for a reply? :P ))

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled then nodded "Yeah, it will, after all, i'm not a teaching type when it comes to powers, especially ones i don't have." he said softly.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota nodded "Yeah, I'm fine with taking a break from training anyways" she giggled a little.

((Sorry :'I distracted by new year celebrations and such))

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i see...''
Amara nodded "So, do you want to head back home in case she arrives then?" She asked looking to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back