• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Lucy put down the book "hmmm... alright... I finished it anyway's" she said

☁︎Ulqui☁︎

"How about... the beach or movies?" Ulqui asked. Frankly, he didn't really know what they could do and was sort of just throwing out suggestions until they finally settled on one. "Or maybe the amusement park or the mall."

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]
"I'm fine..." The said, still cupping their ears, now sitting down. "I hope it's not a chip or anything like that...." They said quietly still in pain. It's not a chip, don't worry, just checking in....you know I will eventually find you... The ringing stopped, Klef removed their hands from their ears and standing back up, now little annoyed. "I'm fine, it was just another message, I hope you don't think I'm crazy." They said reverting back to their usual smiling self.

[/QUOTE]
Alejandro looled at Klef, sighing lightly. He was glad to see his friend wasn't hurt and was perfectly fine. When he was asked if he thought Klef were crazy he nodded, "Yep. I think you're crazy for thinking I think you're crazy." He said, smiling lightly at them.

giphy.gif

"So, wanna just hang around here a bit or should we head out and go somewhere else? I'll leave the choice to you."

WeirdPrincess said:

☀︎Yumi☀︎

"I'm only a sophomore, so I have two years left. Most people are surprised that I have everything planned out already." Yumi said with a nodded before continuing, "I've heard that too, I just never do it unless I'm really tired or I sort of just pass out while studying." She laughed lightly, because it was true. She usually studied to the point of passing out, which probably wasn't a good thing but she did it anyways.

Elliot looked at her "Passing out? I know I don't sleep but its not by choice, you really shouldn't do that, its really bad for you..." He said frowning a little "Sorry, its not really my business to tell you that" he said quietly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah...i hope it wakes up soon though''
Amara nodded "Me too, I don't want you squished!" She giggled "And I wanted to see the capital too and I'm not gonna just leave you here~~" she said with a nod

Nonalaka said:
Amara nodded "Me too, I don't want you squished!" She giggled "And I wanted to see the capital too and I'm not gonna just leave you here~~" she said with a nod
''should i just wake him up?''

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
" Layala!" Kalin called out, standing in her way as she marched on. He stood his ground before her, arms outstretched as he tried to get her attention.
"Layala, you must listen! You're not focusing, right now. If you make a mistake, you could hurt someone, or get innocent people dragged into something that didn't concern them! I understand your anger, I get that you're worried about your son, I do...but I can't just let you march through this school in a blind rage. Just listen to me! Calm down! Please!"

[/QUOTE]
Layla's gaze shifted it's attention to the one standing in her way, her brows furrowing in response to his barely sensible words. Her attention towards him was truly small, and his attempt to change her mind only made matters worse in her perspective. Hurt innocent people? Her son was innocent. Yet somebody still made their decision to touch him. Though reluctant, Layla halted, with no changes whatsoever in her demeanor, much less her appearance. "You dare tell me what you'll let me do?"

Roman said:
Alejandro looled at Klef, sighing lightly. He was glad to see his friend wasn't hurt and was perfectly fine. When he was asked if he thought Klef were crazy he nodded, "Yep. I think you're crazy for thinking I think you're crazy." He said, smiling lightly at them.
giphy.gif

"So, wanna just hang around here a bit or should we head out and go somewhere else? I'll leave the choice to you."
Klef laughed, glad that Alejandro didn't think they were too crazy. They feared that they would be contacted somehow, but never thought it another person would witness it, since the process of recieving these messages was both confusing and painful. " There aren't many other places to go without the risk of getting caught, let's stay here for now. Anyways, these woods are pretty neat, I bet there are plenty things to do here ." They said, looking at the trees and mountains surrounding the two.

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]Klef laughed, glad that Alejandro didn't think they were too crazy. They feared that they would be contacted somehow, but never thought it another person would witness it, since the process of recieving these messages was both confusing and painful. " There aren't many other places to go without the risk of getting caught, let's stay here for now. Anyways, these woods are pretty neat, I bet there are plenty things to do here ." They said, looking at the trees and mountains surrounding the two.

[/QUOTE]
Alejandro nodded in agreement, as he picked up his sword off the ground. "Alright... It would be smart to stay here. Especially since anything could happen in the city." He said, the wings on his back soon turning back into moisture in the air. "Maybe we can look around.. Familiarize ourselves with the area."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''should i just wake him up?''
Amara nodded "Yeah, I'll make sure he doesn't hurt you when he wakes" she said with a smile.

Nonalaka said:
Amara nodded "Yeah, I'll make sure he doesn't hurt you when he wakes" she said with a smile.
''ok''

...☫Natsuru soon shook him a little. He soon started to slap the bear's head. He soon just punched him in the side which made the bear awake in anger soon Natsuru growl at him before the bear seemed to get off him and look at him in fear☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ok''
...☫Natsuru soon shook him a little. He soon started to slap the bear's head. He soon just punched him in the side which made the bear awake in anger soon Natsuru growl at him before the bear seemed to get off him and look at him in fear☫...
Amara stared at them both "....Or that could work too" she said before sitting up.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsuru soon got up and stretched a bit☫...
Amara walked over to him and smiled "You aren't broken are you?~" she giggled.

MurfBall353 said:
"Y-y-you mean...you're a spirit?! Regan touched his face, but still felt it. "How come--how come I can still feel you?" She asked. She ignored her own question, and continued. "You can sleep on the couch tonight, if you need blankets, they're on the table in the corner," Regan said pointing to a small table in the corner. "There's a bathroom through my bedroom door as well. I'm going to go take a shower then go to bed." She quickly hugged him and ran into her bedroom door to take a shower.
@Jofune Tsurabisu
"I am alive.." he said as she rushed off. "I was dead, but now alive." He finished as he decided to fall asleep. His sleep was a weary one..

@MurfBall353

Roman said:
Alejandro nodded in agreement, as he picked up his sword off the ground. "Alright... It would be smart to stay here. Especially since anything could happen in the city." He said, the wings on his back soon turning back into moisture in the air. "Maybe we can look around.. Familiarize ourselves with the area."
"Good idea, let's check out over here!" Klef said, pointing to a small opening in nearby several pine trees, starting to walk forward to it.

Roman said:
Alex smiled as he kissed Yuki's neck, taking light breaths on it as he trailed up to her lips. He then began kissing her again, using his tongue to play with hers. His hands also sneaking their way up her shirt.
(((( Fade? ))))
(( yeah. ))

Yuki woke up earlier than Alex did so she went to take a quick shower and got dressed. She looked at Alex sleeping peacefully. She then grabbed a warm jacket, "Sorry Alex...I know you said to keep the outings to a minimum but I need to go check something..." she whispered quietly before leaving. She quickly left without leaving something to let him know where she was going. "I have my phone and everything else I need...but I need to silence it for a while..." she said putting it on do not disturb. "I'll be quick and careful..."

In the morning, Regan got out of bed, and put a beanie, covering her hair and head. She went to the main area and watched Hector sleep. A tear rolled down her eyes as she awoke him. Without saying a word, she slowly took off her beanie, revealing a bald head, and only her wolf ears. "It's a disease that affects wolves that causes them to shed there fur and has a 29% chance of killing them."

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]"Good idea, let's check out over here!" Klef said, pointing to a small opening in nearby several pine trees, starting to walk forward to it.

[/QUOTE]
Alejandro looked to where Klef was pointing, and soon followed them as they walked, "I wonder what we'll find. After all it's a forest... There's no telling what's out here, good or bad." He said, chuckling lightly.

Nanne said:
(( yeah. ))
Yuki woke up earlier than Alex did so she went to take a quick shower and got dressed. She looked at Alex sleeping peacefully. She then grabbed a warm jacket, "Sorry Alex...I know you said to keep the outings to a minimum but I need to go check something..." she whispered quietly before leaving. She quickly left without leaving something to let him know where she was going. "I have my phone and everything else I need...but I need to silence it for a while..." she said putting it on do not disturb. "I'll be quick and careful..."
(((( If she didn't leave something he wouldn't be able tto find her xD But I guess I'll reply. ))))

Alex yawned, stretching as he woke up. He was still a little tired from last night, but shrugged it off as he sat up and went to the bathroom. He then brushed his teeth and washed his face before going to get some clothes for a shower. Once he finished, he went outside and began to train, "I told her we'd have to stay together... But she left and I can't find her... She won't even pick up the phone and I can't track her... Dammit Yuki, where are you?" He muttered to himself, feelings of both worry and anger made him hit the tree he was using for his training harder.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''course not...''
...☫He said as the bear soon wandered away☫...
"Good~~" she giggled "Shall we get going then?~" she asked.

Roman said:
Alejandro looked to where Klef was pointing, and soon followed them as they walked, "I wonder what we'll find. After all it's a forest... There's no telling what's out here, good or bad." He said, chuckling lightly.
They grinned back, Klef was excited to explore the forest, exploring was one of their favorite things to do when they lived in the circus. As the two walked, Klef started to ask questions. "Have you always lived in this city?" They asked him.

Roman said:
(((( If she didn't leave something he wouldn't be able tto find her xD But I guess I'll reply. ))))
Alex yawned, stretching as he woke up. He was still a little tired from last night, but shrugged it off as he sat up and went to the bathroom. He then brushed his teeth and washed his face before going to get some clothes for a shower. Once he finished, he went outside and began to train, "I told her we'd have to stay together... But she left and I can't find her... She won't even pick up the phone and I can't track her... Dammit Yuki, where are you?" He muttered to himself, feelings of both worry and anger made him hit the tree he was using for his training harder.
Yuki had gone to see a doctor who was more of a family friend. "Hey...I just need to check something...mind if I use your stuff?" The doctor simply smiled and nodded. "Thanks." After a while she left the place and carefully walked the streets back to her place. She took out her phone to turn it back on. "I still have a long way to get back...if only I could turn to a wolf and run back home..." she looked around as there were troops patrolling the place and near the forest. She had hidden her tail and ears so they hopefully would pass her off as a normal person. She decided to check on Alex so she called to him telepathically, "Alex?...Are you awake?" she asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back