• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]They grinned back, Klef was excited to explore the forest, exploring was one of their favorite things to do when they lived in the circus. As the two walked, Klef started to ask questions. "Have you always lived in this city?" They asked him.

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah. Ever since I was born. We've never moved or anything... It was always the great big city." Alejandro said, smiling a little. "It's not bad though. The lights are... Really nice to look at when it's nighttime. I'm guessing you know that already though. You're a traveler after all."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''sure''
...☫Natsuru said as he smiled at Amara lending his hand out again☫...
Amara took his hand and smiled "Off we go then~" she said happily "What was up with that bear anyways? We weren't really near it...oh well" she giggled. "Let's just keep you away from anymore bears"

Nanne said:
Yuki had gone to see a doctor who was more of a family friend. "Hey...I just need to check something...mind if I use your stuff?" The doctor simply smiled and nodded. "Thanks." After a while she left the place and carefully walked the streets back to her place. She took out her phone to turn it back on. "I still have a long way to get back...if only I could turn to a wolf and run back home..." she looked around as there were troops patrolling the place and near the forest. She had hidden her tail and ears so they hopefully would pass her off as a normal person. She decided to check on Alex so she called to him telepathically, "Alex?...Are you awake?" she asked.
Alex gave the tree one last good punch, before it fell over onto the ground. He gritted his teeth and sat against the tree stump, before he heard Yuki's voice in his head. He immediately hopped up and smiled, "Yeah! Yeah... I'm here. I was just doing some training. Mind telling me where you are? Disappearing without a word is sort of a huge thing these days."

Nonalaka said:
Amara took his hand and smiled "Off we go then~" she said happily "What was up with that bear anyways? We weren't really near it...oh well" she giggled. "Let's just keep you away from anymore bears"
''you as well yknow''

...☫Natsuru said as he laughed lightly☫...

''remember i used to call you cute and all?''

WeirdPrincess said:

☁︎Ulqui☁︎

"How about... the beach or movies?" Ulqui asked. Frankly, he didn't really know what they could do and was sort of just throwing out suggestions until they finally settled on one. "Or maybe the amusement park or the mall."

"hmmm.. have we been to the amusement park?" Lucy asked him.

Roman said:
Alex gave the tree one last good punch, before it fell over onto the ground. He gritted his teeth and sat against the tree stump, before he heard Yuki's voice in his head. He immediately hopped up and smiled, "Yeah! Yeah... I'm here. I was just doing some training. Mind telling me where you are? Disappearing without a word is sort of a huge thing these days."
Yuki smiled, "Sorry...I know you told me that we have to stick together and keep the outings to a minimum but I needed to see something. I'm walking back home but I have to be careful right now since it's heavily patrolled downtown." Yuki looked around and continued walking. "I have some bad news but I'll tell you when I get home...hopefully..." she told him. One of the guards looked at her for a moment she smiled at him and he kept going. "I didn't know it was going to be this bad over here..." she told Alex.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded "Well in theory that would work with someone who energy levels are some what stable, the reason I can't control it is because I have to continuously try to regulate it, sometimes I have no powers at all, other times I have too much energy to even deal with and there is no pattern...otherwise I could just learn that" She explained "I guess whatever part of me that is supposed to deal with that stuff doesnt work" she said quietly "Though...normally I train without my bracelet... Maybe if I tried to do it while wearing it, it might work, my wings I mean."
Roland nodded then poked her cheek "So you don't know how to regulate your powers then? Y'know that's something that does or doesn't work, thats something you need to learn control, often times at first its connected to emotions, or so my father told me." he said before placing his elbow on the table.

LunaCrosby said:
"hmmm.. have we been to the amusement park?" Lucy asked him.

☁︎Ulqui☁︎

"I don't believe so..." Ulqui said a little hesitantly, not sure if they did or not. "If we did, I can't remember."

Roman said:
"Yeah. Ever since I was born. We've never moved or anything... It was always the great big city." Alejandro said, smiling a little. "It's not bad though. The lights are... Really nice to look at when it's nighttime. I'm guessing you know that already though. You're a traveler after all."
"It does seem like a nice city, it was kind of overwhelming to come here again..." They said, Klef had arrived this morning and it already had been quite an eventful day. " I've actually never seen the lights, this is my first time being here in six years, and back then I was either performing in a tent or sleeping."

Last edited by a moderator:
Nanne said:
Yuki smiled, "Sorry...I know you told me that we have to stick together and keep the outings to a minimum but I needed to see something. I'm walking back home but I have to be careful right now since it's heavily patrolled downtown." Yuki looked around and continued walking. "I have some bad news but I'll tell you when I get home...hopefully..." she told him. One of the guards looked at her for a moment she smiled at him and he kept going. "I didn't know it was going to be this bad over here..." she told Alex.
Alex sighed, "Well hurry back. At least try to stay out there for as little time as possible." He told her. "I don't want anything happening to you.. I don't know what'd I'd do if something did." Alex said softly. "Anyways, I'm curious about this so called bad news. Get back as fast as you can babe…"

WeirdPrincess said:

☁︎Ulqui☁︎

"I don't believe so..." Ulqui said a little hesitantly, not sure if they did or not. "If we did, I can't remember."

"neither can I... then let's go there, since we can't remember if we did or not" Lucy said.

Nonalaka said:
Elliot looked at her "Passing out? I know I don't sleep but its not by choice, you really shouldn't do that, its really bad for you..." He said frowning a little "Sorry, its not really my business to tell you that" he said quietly.

☀︎Yumi☀︎

"No, no it's fine. You're right. I know I shouldn't be doing that..." Yumi said as she looked down at her hands, soon twiddling her thumbs. "I just really want to pass my classes and the teachers I have just give out a ton of assignments. There's always a couple days to finish them, but I'd rather get them done in one night... which doesn't usually happen or doesn't happen at all really."

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]"It does seem like a nice city, it was kind of overwhelming to come here again..." They said, Klef had arrived this morning and it already had been quite an eventful day. " I've actually never seen the lights, this is my first time being here in six years, and back then I was either performing in a tent or sleeping."

[/QUOTE]
Alejandro chuckled, "Well... Since I'm not doing anything important we can go somewhere with an amazing view of the city and you can find out how cool this place looks at night. I promise: It's not a disappointing sight."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''you as well yknow''
...☫Natsuru said as he laughed lightly☫...

''remember i used to call you cute and all?''
Amara giggled "Right, Right" she said before looking at him and nodding "Ah, yeah, I remember."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland nodded then poked her cheek "So you don't know how to regulate your powers then? Y'know that's something that does or doesn't work, thats something you need to learn control, often times at first its connected to emotions, or so my father told me." he said before placing his elbow on the table.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota nodded "I know...that's what my mom told me as well, that's what she's helping me to do... or y'know was before all this happened" she smiled a little "I am improving a little though"

Roman said:
Alex sighed, "Well hurry back. At least try to stay out there for as little time as possible." He told her. "I don't want anything happening to you.. I don't know what'd I'd do if something did." Alex said softly. "Anyways, I'm curious about this so called bad news. Get back as fast as you can babe…"
"Okay I'll try to get back as fast as I can...see you later." Yuki looked down at her phone, "it's already 14:14..." she laughed to herself remembering how she was taught the military time instead of the normal one..she knows both but had mostly used the military time her whole life. Just then the guard that had seen her before spoke to the others and they turned to look at her. Yuki had been found out, "oh crap..." she said before quickly taking off and started running. She had taken her backpack with her so she ran into an alley and quickly stripped putting her belongings in her back pack then putting it back on. She morphed to a wolf and started running towards the forest. She sneaked past some guards while the others still followed her. "Alex?" she called for him again. "Dammit I have to get these guys off of my trail..." she said turning invisible with her back pack.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla's gaze shifted it's attention to the one standing in her way, her brows furrowing in response to his barely sensible words. Her attention towards him was truly small, and his attempt to change her mind only made matters worse in her perspective. Hurt innocent people? Her son was innocent. Yet somebody still made their decision to touch him. Though reluctant, Layla halted, with no changes whatsoever in her demeanor, much less her appearance. "You dare tell me what you'll let me do?"

[/QUOTE]
"Yes, I dare!" Kalin cried, walking up to her, as he finally realized how much taller he was in comparison to her. He had to tilt his head down slightly to see her face completely at this distance.

"I've been here before, in you position... I gave into the anger and fear, and I...I killed people, understand!? Good people, who only wanted to help others! They lost everything because I couldn't control myself when I learned that she died... But you don't have to be a monster like me. You don't... All you have to do is stop, and think about what your son would think if you hurt an innocent because of him." He said, gripping her shoulders tightly as he tried once more to get his words through to Layala.

Roman said:
Alejandro chuckled, "Well... Since I'm not doing anything important we can go somewhere with an amazing view of the city and you can find out how cool this place looks at night. I promise: It's not a disappointing sight."
"Ok, if you say so..." They said, beaming. "Maybe we can hike on that mountain, I bet you can see the city from there, and we probably won't get caught either " Klef suggested, pointing to a mountain, they were very curious to see the city at night, since Alejandro seemed to think very highly of it.

Roman said:
Talia smiled and shook her head no, "No, I'm fine. I'm not really hungry right now." She said, as she out on her shoes and then opened the door so they could leave. She then walked outside and put her hands into her pockets, to keep warm.
Elora Capistrano

"Alright, if you say so." Elora closed the door after she walked out and stood beside Talia, soon looking both ways down the sidewalk. There was a vehicle just down the street that she noticed had its headlights on and she could see the silhouette of someone in the passanger and driver seat, though the car didn't make any attempt in moving from its spot. Her eyes narrowed in suspicion and after a few seconds, the head lights shut off, which she thought was weird since no one stepped out of the car afterwards. Of course, there were other cars that lined the street, but none of them were on or had someone sitting in them. Well... except for one that sort of moved every now and then, though that one didn't matter. Looking away from the odd vehicle, Elora then motioned her head towards the left as she spoke, "My house is up that way. It'll take a little bit, hopefully not to long." As she slowly started walking that direction, she could faintly hear, over the other vehicles that were passing them on the street, the sound of the car starting up. She brushed it off as nothing, though she did keep a close eye on it as she walked towards her house.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''your still cute now~''
...☫Natsuru said as he laughed a little bit☫...
Amara blushed a little before hugging onto him.

WeirdPrincess said:

☀︎Yumi☀︎

"No, no it's fine. You're right. I know I shouldn't be doing that..." Yumi said as she looked down at her hands, soon twiddling her thumbs. "I just really want to pass my classes and the teachers I have just give out a ton of assignments. There's always a couple days to finish them, but I'd rather get them done in one night... which doesn't usually happen or doesn't happen at all really."

Elliot nodded "I get it" he said before looking at her "Maybe you should find a way to better organise your time and stuff, people don't work as well when stressed" he said before lifting a bottle of water for himself "Besides, you seem super smart, I know you'll do well, you shouldn't hurt yourself working so hard" he continued, smiling over at her.

MurfBall353 said:
In the morning, Regan got out of bed, and put a beanie, covering her hair and head. She went to the main area and watched Hector sleep. A tear rolled down her eyes as she awoke him. Without saying a word, she slowly took off her beanie, revealing a bald head, and only her wolf ears. "It's a disease that affects wolves that causes them to shed there fur and has a 29% chance of killing them."
@Jofune Tsurabisu
He woke up to her cry, something about a disease killing wolves. Is she a wolf? He was confused. He thought that it was strange a girl going bald. But he felt sympathy. "I am sorry to hear that, but we should keep moving forward, and not dwell on the outcome, but the journey its self." he tried comforting her.

@MurfBall353

Nanne said:
"Okay I'll try to get back as fast as I can...see you later." Yuki looked down at her phone, "it's already 14:14..." she laughed to herself remembering how she was taught the military time instead of the normal one..she knows both but had mostly used the military time her whole life. Just then the guard that had seen her before spoke to the others and they turned to look at her. Yuki had been found out, "oh crap..." she said before quickly taking off and started running. She had taken her backpack with her so she ran into and alley and quickly stripped putting her belongings in her back pack then putting it back on she morphed to a wolf and started running towards the forest. She sneaked past some guards while the others still followed her. "Alex?" she called for him again. "Dammit I have to get these guys off of my trail...she said turning invisible with her back pack.
Alex heard Yuki, call for him again after they finished speaking. "Hey what's up?" He asked, as he walked towards the forest, planning to meet her there once she arrived.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back