• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
((Its not new year yet here but Happy new year! :D ))
Elaena smiled at Mateus before looking to Mat as he served them coffee "Thank you Mat~" she said happily as she took her coffee.
(hehe I'm still thinking of what I'm going to do next today...)

Mat smiled "you're welcome" he said as Mateus took his cup and drank it "a good morning coffee makes it a good day".

Nonalaka said:
Amara laughed "I'm sorry, I was trying to calm him down...I guess I over did a little ~" she said tapping her finger to chin. "So...what do we do now then?"
((Its not new year yet here but Happy new year! :D ))

Elaena smiled at Mateus before looking to Mat as he served them coffee "Thank you Mat~" she said happily as she took her coffee.
''wait i guess....''

...☫Natsuru said as he laughed lightly☫...

Alternated said:
(hehe I'm still thinking of what I'm going to do next today...)
Mat smiled "you're welcome" he said as Mateus took his cup and drank it "a good morning coffee makes it a good day".
Elaena giggled before looking at the time " Right, Its still morning, it must have been a short nap today" she said softly before taking a sip of coffee.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''wait i guess....''
...☫Natsuru said as he laughed lightly☫...
Amara giggled "Alright" she said before laying on her stomach on the grass so she'd be at his level "Or I could be try wake him up...but then he might get cranky and that's not good"

Nonalaka said:
Elaena giggled before looking at the time " Right, Its still morning, it must have been a short nap today" she said softly before taking a sip of coffee.
Amara giggled "Alright" she said before laying on her stomach on the grass so she'd be at his level "Or I could be try wake him up...but then he might get cranky and that's not good"
''yeah i think its best if we wait..''

Nonalaka said:
Mateus puts down his cup at the table and lies down on the sofa "I'm a little tired" he said.

Alternated said:
Mateus puts down his cup at the table and lies down on the sofa "I'm a little tired" he said.
Elaena blinked "You are?" She asked as she drank some more coffee, her gaze following him as he lay down "Well, go ahead and nap then, I'll stay quiet as to not bother you" she said with a nod "That's if I don't fall asleep again myself" she giggled.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''so...anything you wanna talk about?''
...☫Natsuru said as he looked at Amara and smiled☫...
Amara rested her head on her arms as she looked back at him "Well no exact subject comes to mind, though the subject of why the heck a bear decided to tackle you comes to mind, but Somehow I don't think you'll be able to answer that" she giggled.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena blinked "You are?" She asked as she drank some more coffee, her gaze following him as he lay down "Well, go ahead and nap then, I'll stay quiet as to not bother you" she said with a nod "That's if I don't fall asleep again myself" she giggled.
Mateus yawned "okay good nig- I mean I'm gonna sleep" he said as he sleeps snoring, Mat stared at Mateus for a bit.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled when he blushed "Mhm, perhaps you should have" she said smiling "But yeah, thanks for the offer, I'll probably learn them eventually." She said with a nod "I'm in no rush to really."
Roland chuckled then nodded as well "Okay, just no nose diving into the ground." he said teasingly before leaning back and folding his arms behind his head "And hey, they're a part of your body and you have perfect memory, so they shouldn't be that hard to learn."

Nonalaka said:
Amara rested her head on her arms as she looked back at him "Well no exact subject comes to mind, though the subject of why the heck a bear decided to tackle you comes to mind, but Somehow I don't think you'll be able to answer that" she giggled.
''yeah...i dunno also..''

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]
" Yeah, I've personally never seen anyone taken away, but I hear stories about the people who have been." They said.

[/QUOTE]
Roman said:
Alejandro continued to fly, "Well... I've seen it. It's harsh.. Almost inhuman to me, but who cares. I'm just a kid so my word doesn't really matter." He said, his gaze going from sky to Klef. "Because adults are stupid." He joked.
" Yup! Adults are very stupid." They said grinning, of course Klef knew that not all adults weren't necessarily stupid, but sometimes Klef wished they would actually be listened to sometimes by adults. "H-------" Before they could say a word, Klef hear a wierd and painful sounding ringing noise in their head and start to cup their ears as a reflex, cringing.

Alternated said:
Mateus yawned "okay good nig- I mean I'm gonna sleep" he said as he sleeps snoring, Mat stared at Mateus for a bit.
"Have nice dreams~" she said happily. Elaena giggled quietly, as he snored before taking her empty cup to the sink to wash it.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled then nodded as well "Okay, just no nose diving into the ground." he said teasingly before leaning back and folding his arms behind his head "And hey, they're a part of your body and you have perfect memory, so they shouldn't be that hard to learn."

[/QUOTE]
Dakota giggled "I'll try not to" she joked "Yeah, but its not all memory, actually getting them to appear takes control and focus...and control where powers are concerned aren't my thing as you already know" she said smiling a little. "But that's just because I'm unfamiliar with it I guess..."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "I'll try not to" she joked "Yeah, but its not all memory, actually getting them to appear takes control and focus...and control where powers are concerned aren't my thing as you already know" she said smiling a little. "But that's just because I'm unfamiliar with it I guess..."
Roland nodded and unfolded one of his hands to rub his chin "The focus i can understand, but shouldn't you be able to remember the feeling of controlling it? I mean, that's how i learned." he said starting to raise a finger to demonstrate then stopped remembering that he shouldn't use his powers.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]" Yup! Adults are very stupid." They said grinning, of course Klef knew that not all adults weren't necessarily stupid, but sometimes Klef wished they would actually be listened to sometimes by adults. "H-------" Before they could say a word, Klef hear a wierd and painful sounding ringing noise in their head and start to cup their ears as a reflex, cringing.

[/QUOTE]
Alejandro looked at Klef when we felt them move, seeing that Klef was holding their head, he immediately landed in a nearby forest. "Klef? Klef are you okay?" He asked, hoping for them to be fine. "Oh man..."

Nonalaka said:
"Have nice dreams~" she said happily. Elaena giggled quietly, as he snored before taking her empty cup to the sink to wash it.
Mateus keeps snoring and Mat grabs Mateus' cup to wash it "so what's your relationship with sir Mateus?" he asked Elaena

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah...i dunno also..''
Amara giggled "Maybe you smelled like food to him or something" she said with a smile "This place is pretty relaxing, yknow, well, maybe not for you..." She giggled again.

Nonalaka said:
Amara giggled "Maybe you smelled like food to him or something" she said with a smile "This place is pretty relaxing, yknow, well, maybe not for you..." She giggled again.
''no this is kinda...relaxing i guess..its just a really heavy blanket''

"Y-y-you mean...you're a spirit?! Regan touched his face, but still felt it. "How come--how come I can still feel you?" She asked. She ignored her own question, and continued. "You can sleep on the couch tonight, if you need blankets, they're on the table in the corner," Regan said pointing to a small table in the corner. "There's a bathroom through my bedroom door as well. I'm going to go take a shower then go to bed." She quickly hugged him and ran into her bedroom door to take a shower.

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland nodded and unfolded one of his hands to rub his chin "The focus i can understand, but shouldn't you be able to remember the feeling of controlling it? I mean, that's how i learned." he said starting to raise a finger to demonstrate then stopped remembering that he shouldn't use his powers.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota nodded "Well in theory that would work with someone who energy levels are some what stable, the reason I can't control it is because I have to continuously try to regulate it, sometimes I have no powers at all, other times I have too much energy to even deal with and there is no pattern...otherwise I could just learn that" She explained "I guess whatever part of me that is supposed to deal with that stuff doesnt work" she said quietly "Though...normally I train without my bracelet... Maybe if I tried to do it while wearing it, it might work, my wings I mean."

Nonalaka said:
Elliot nodded "I admire you for having all that sorted out already, this is my last year and I still have no Idea how I'm going yo spend the rest of my life" he laughed. "Though I'm not too worried, I'll figure something out" he said with a smile "Breaks are important though, you take in more information on a rested brain..... Or at least so I've heard, I'm quite the opposite to a prime example to a well rested brain." He said letting another small laugh.
Dakota blinked "I suppose, yeah... But to be honest, I hadn't really given that subject much thought" she admitted with a small laugh "Y'know I only found out exactly what I am a couple of days ago, so there are some things I haven't gotten a chance research yet because of everything else going on" she giggled.

☀︎Yumi☀︎

"I'm only a sophomore, so I have two years left. Most people are surprised that I have everything planned out already." Yumi said with a nodded before continuing, "I've heard that too, I just never do it unless I'm really tired or I sort of just pass out while studying." She laughed lightly, because it was true. She usually studied to the point of passing out, which probably wasn't a good thing but she did it anyways.

Alternated said:
Mateus keeps snoring and Mat grabs Mateus' cup to wash it "so what's your relationship with sir Mateus?" he asked Elaena
Elaena looked at him "M-my Relationship with him?" She glanced at Mateus for a brief moment before looking back to Mat "Well...we are friends....why?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''no this is kinda...relaxing i guess..its just a really heavy blanket''
Amara tilted her head and laughed a little "Really?..." She said moving her arm to pet the bear "Well I suppose it is really soft..."

Roman said:
Alejandro looked at Klef when we felt them move, seeing that Klef was holding their head, he immediately landed in a nearby forest. "Klef? Klef are you okay?" He asked, hoping for them to be fine. "Oh man..."
"I'm fine..." The said, still cupping their ears, now sitting down. "I hope it's not a chip or anything like that...." They said quietly still in pain. It's not a chip, don't worry, just checking in....you know I will eventually find you... The ringing stopped, Klef removed their hands from their ears and standing back up, now little annoyed. "I'm fine, it was just another message, I hope you don't think I'm crazy." They said reverting back to their usual smiling self.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back