• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

MurfBall353 said:
She crawled out the small hole, with the small knife in hand. She ran past the buildings, parks, and subway stations. Finally they reached the border into New Hampshire. Regan smiled "Home Sweet Home." She grabbed his hand, which felt very comforting, but very unnatural at the same
time.
Hector followed her to her home. By now she had taken his hand and that made it all real for him. "Beautiful." he said aloud. He really was new to this world as he had never seen terrain like this, back where he used to live, well more like, when he used to live.

@MurfBall353

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]Klef was startled by Alejandro picking them up. " I don't really know, I haven't been in this city for ages." Klef said, looking at the grounf below them.

[/QUOTE]
Alejandro nodded, "Well there isn't many places we can go with the government out for us with powers. How about we just stop someplace where we can talk without being captured... Maybe we can go back to the school. I haven't heard of anyone being caught there so it must be safe."

"C'mon!" She smiled. She bolted off into the forest, changing back into a wolf, and stopped at the brook to take a drink of water. "Just a little more to go!" They trekked up a hill and then they faced an old cabin. Regan was half human again now, and she had a smile bigger than anything. Regan opened the door and greeted the pack of 7 wolves in the cabin.

Hector made it to the cabin, and inside was a wolf pack. He kept his distance as she went in. He sat down outside the cabin, giving her time to sort our her affairs. He sipped from his water as he waited.

@MurfBall353

Roman said:
Alejandro nodded, "Well there isn't many places we can go with the government out for us with powers. How about we just stop someplace where we can talk without being captured... Maybe we can go back to the school. I haven't heard of anyone being caught there so it must be safe."
Klef just realized that the goverment was capturing anyone with magical powers, so going anywhere besides the school grounds or woods, would be risky. "Yeah, let's back to the school, I don't have a chip in me yet, and I don't really want one either, do you have a chip?" They asked.

"Would you like some steak?" Regan asked as she opened the refrigarator. "Or we have Pepperoni pizza?" Quickly, Regan grabbed the leftover pork and hand-fed the wolves. She looked over to Hector. "They don't bite.." She winked.

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]Klef just realized that the goverment was capturing anyone with magical powers, so going anywhere besides the school grounds or woods, would be risky. "Yeah, let's back to the school, I don't have a chip in me yet, and I don't really want one either, do you have a chip?" They asked.

[/QUOTE]
Alejandro shook his head, "No. If I had one, using my powers would have a effect on my body." He explained. "I've also been with my dad and grandmother the whole time. We're trying to figure out what happened.. Trying to keep the rest of my family safe while we're at it."

MurfBall353 said:
"Would you like some steak?" Regan asked as she opened the refrigarator. "Or we have Pepperoni pizza?" Quickly, Regan grabbed the leftover pork and hand-fed the wolves. She looked over to Hector. "They don't bite.." She winked.
"Sure thing." He said as he stepped inside. "Although, I am not really hungry, you can go ahead and eat if you want too." he said as he stood near the door.

@MurfBall353

Roman said:
Alejandro shook his head, "No. If I had one, using my powers would have a effect on my body." He explained. "I've also been with my dad and grandmother the whole time. We're trying to figure out what happened.. Trying to keep the rest of my family safe while we're at it."
" I'm not sure what happened either... I got lucky since there are no real legal records of me, so I went unaccounted for." They said. " That's why I needed so many papers to get into this school."

The layout of the cabin was very simple. There was a window on the back wall, the kitchen on the left side, a brown couch on the right, with a door to her bedroom. Regan tore into the pizza box and ate 3 slices in under 10 minutes. After that, she went to go sit on the couch with Hector. "So, what do we do to...entertain ourselves still the world accepts us?"

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]" I'm not sure what happened either... I got lucky since there are no real legal records of me, so I went unaccounted for." They said. " That's why I needed so many papers to get into this school."

[/QUOTE]
Alejandro blinked, "If you were born here, why isn't there any papers on yo- No.. were you even born here?" He asked curiously. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to.."

MurfBall353 said:
The layout of the cabin was very simple. There was a window on the back wall, the kitchen on the left side, a brown couch on the right, with a door to her bedroom. Regan tore into the pizza box and ate 3 slices in under 10 minutes. After that, she went to go sit on the couch with Hector. "So, what do we do to...entertain ourselves still the world accepts us?"
"I am not quite sure how to answer that. I mean this is the world, U.N., Government we are talking about. For the time being we can rest here and get to know each other, but sooner or later, we will need to prepare to bug out." he answered thoughtfully. "But I would not mind relaxing with you for awhile." he spoke, smiling.

@MurfBall353

Roman said:
Alejandro blinked, "If you were born here, why isn't there any papers on yo- No.. were you even born here?" He asked curiously. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to.."
"I wish I could tell you where I'm from, but I honestly have no clue. The first three years of my life were such a blur, but it's that way for everyone....Since then, I've traveled so much that it never occured to me or to the others that I should become a citizen of a country. I was going to apply for a citizenship here until I heard about what has been happening around here recently." They said back to Alejandro.

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]"I wish I could tell you where I'm from, but I honestly have no clue. The first three years of my life were such a blur, but it's that way for everyone....Since then, I've traveled so much that it never occured to me or to the others that I should become a citizen of a country. I was going to apply for a citizenship here until I heard about what has been happening around here recently." They said back to Alejandro.

[/QUOTE]
"Then you're safe... At least we can hope." Alejandro said, shaking his head at the thought of the soldiers taking away some people in the city. "Just stay safe... Don't use your powers too much, or they'll become suspicious. I've been watching, and well I've seen people be taken... They don't do it nicely either." He said.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland rubbed his chin as he listened to her before nodding "Well, there's a lot of room in my room if you want to try to let them out, and there's lots of places on the grounds that we could stay hidden if you wanted to learn how to best use them..." he said before blushing a little "And i wish i would have worded that differently....." he said softly.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota giggled when he blushed "Mhm, perhaps you should have" she said smiling "But yeah, thanks for the offer, I'll probably learn them eventually." She said with a nod "I'm in no rush to really."

Alternated said:
"hmm okay then I'll give one secret to you then" Mateus said as he goes near to Elaena "did you know that I can be a girl" he whispered into her ear laughing a bit.
Elaena blinked "Woah, really?" She looked at him "Well I suppose you aren't human, I should have guessed you could, but still! That's pretty interesting!" She said with a nod.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena blinked "Woah, really?" She looked at him "Well I suppose you aren't human, I should have guessed you could, but still! That's pretty interesting!" She said with a nod.
Mateus started to turn into a slime "and I can turn into you" he said and turned into Elaena "there we're twins".

Alternated said:
Mateus started to turn into a slime "and I can turn into you" he said and turned into Elaena "there we're twins".
Elaena jumped a little "W-Wow that's pretty accurate...." She said as she began to poke at his...or uhm her? Face. "This is super weird like... looking at myself" she said

Nonalaka said:
Elaena jumped a little "W-Wow that's pretty accurate...." She said as she began to poke at his...or uhm her? Face. "This is super weird like... looking at myself" she said
Mateus who is now a clone of Elaena looks under her own outfit "I'm gonna have a lot of plans from this" he said as joke while laughing evily.

Alternated said:
Mateus who is now a clone of Elaena looks under her own outfit "I'm gonna have a lot of plans from this" he said as joke while laughing evily.
"E-Eh?!" Her face blazed red, after all, it was a copy of her body he was looking at "Plans?!! S-Stop looking under there!" She said waving her hands around.

Nonalaka said:
"E-Eh?!" Her face blazed red, after all, it was a copy of her body he was looking at "Plans?!! S-Stop looking under there!" She said waving her hands around.
Mateus stopped looking under her clothes "just kidding hehe" he said smiling "you're adorable when you get teased sometimes" he said without thinking but then he realized what he said "uh..just forget what I said".

Alternated said:
Mateus stopped looking under her clothes "just kidding hehe" he said smiling "you're adorable when you get teased sometimes" he said without thinking but then he realized what he said "uh..just forget what I said".
"E-Eh?" Elaena stared at him, you can't say something like that then say forget it people don't forget that easy she thought to herself, come to think of it, he did the same thing earlier, what was up with him "U-Uhm, okay" she said averting her gaze down to her hands, which were resting on her lap.

Nonalaka said:
"E-Eh?" Elaena stared at him, you can't say something like that then say forget it people don't forget that easy she thought to herself, come to think of it, he did the same thing earlier, what was up with him "U-Uhm, okay" she said averting her gaze down to her hands, which were resting on her lap.
"well I guess I should go back to my original form then" Mateus said as he turns back to his original appearance and stayed silent "umm...Mat could you please make coffee?" he requested his clone "yes sir" the clone replied as he starts making some.

Alternated said:
"well I guess I should go back to my original form then" Mateus said as he turns back to his original appearance and stayed silent "umm...Mat could you please make coffee?" he requested his clone "yes sir" the clone replied as he starts making some.
Elaena stared at Mateus for a brief moment, before her cheeks coloured and she began looking back to her hands again...she felt so awkward all of a sudden, why was that? It was probably what he said, yeah, that's why he told her to forget it, right?, she blew some air from her cheeks, not knowing what to say to really as she silently watched as Mat made the coffee.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena stared at Mateus for a brief moment, before her cheeks coloured and she began looking back to her hands again...she felt so awkward all of a sudden, why was that? It was probably what he said, yeah, that's why he told her to forget it, right?, she blew some air from her cheeks, not knowing what to say to really as she silently watched as Mat made the coffee.
Mateus still stayed silent this feeling is back again I know the feeling of fun but what's this he thought as he blushed, Mateus never experienced love in his lifetime but he can feel it "um yep I still don't know how to human I don't know what kind of feeling that I have".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back