• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"Well I suppose...but it didn't go that way, so let's be glad for that" she said with a giggle.
Roland chuckled then nodded before pausing "Hey, i'm a demigod with my father from the Greek pantheon, so i know what my after life will be like, but where does a half angel go? I assume it's one of the afterlives of the monotheistic mythos." he said curiously.

Roman said:
Talia smiled as she readjusted the strap of the backpack, "No it's fine. It's almost impossible for me to think if such things... Because they're my parents after all." She said, as she stepped into the hallway. Talia then began making her way to the front door, to grab her shoes and they could be on their way.
Elora Capistrano

"You must be gifted since you can't think about those kind of things." Elora joked lightly as she walked out into the hall after Talia and closed the door behind her before making her way downstairs to grab her high heels, which she really wasn't happy about wearing because they were uncomfortable. Though it would only be for a while before she got to take them off again. Making her way down the stairs behind Talia, she made her way to the front door, grabbed her shoes along the way and slipped them on. "If you're hungry we can stop and get something."

Roman said:
Alejandro watched Klef talk to the lady about his sword. The secretary looked at Klef, seeing that they looked like the teacher who brought him there, she placed the sheathed blade on the desk in front of her. "Here you go. Seems you're the only one who keeps the delinquents in check." She said, looking over at Alejandro. Alejandro gritted his teeth, "Delinquent?!" He yelled out. "Delinquent." She said, looking up at Klef. "Gonna take the sword?"
"Of course I am!" They said acting in somewhat offended manner, snatching the sword from the ladies hand. " Now that I have my sword, the delinquent may be released." They said shooing away Alejandro, slowly walking to the exit. "Thank you for keeping my sword safe!" They said with a grin before leaving the office.

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]
"Of course I am!" They said acting in somewhat offended manner, snatching the sword from the ladies hand. " Now that I have my sword, the delinquent may be released." They said shooing away Alejandro, slowly walking to the exit. "Thank you for keeping my sword safe!" They said with a grin before leaving the office.

[/QUOTE]
Alejandro buffed at the secretary as he walked out. "She's stupid." He muttered under his breath, before looking back to Klef. Once they were out of the office, he held out his hand. "Now that I have my sword I can fly. So... Maybe you wanna give me that?" He asked, smiling at them. "It's mine anyways..." he joked.

WeirdPrincess said:

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi thought for a moment before speaking, "It's more of a goal I'm trying to achieve. I do like some of the work that I get, but not usually. Studying can sometimes be a bit stressful, since I don't really take very many breaks from it." She paused for a moment before continuing. "I really want to become a doctor, that's why I study so much. I want to get into a college that will help me with what I want to do. "

Elliot nodded "I admire you for having all that sorted out already, this is my last year and I still have no Idea how I'm going yo spend the rest of my life" he laughed. "Though I'm not too worried, I'll figure something out" he said with a smile "Breaks are important though, you take in more information on a rested brain..... Or at least so I've heard, I'm quite the opposite to a prime example to a well rested brain." He said letting another small laugh.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled then nodded before pausing "Hey, i'm a demigod with my father from the Greek pantheon, so i know what my after life will be like, but where does a half angel go? I assume it's one of the afterlives of the monotheistic mythos." he said curiously.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota blinked "I suppose, yeah... But to be honest, I hadn't really given that subject much thought" she admitted with a small laugh "Y'know I only found out exactly what I am a couple of days ago, so there are some things I haven't gotten a chance research yet because of everything else going on" she giggled.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked "I suppose, yeah... But to be honest, I hadn't really given that subject much thought" she admitted with a small laugh "Y'know I only found out exactly what I am a couple of days ago, so there are some things I haven't gotten a chance research yet because of everything else going on" she giggled.
Roland nodded before sighing "Yeah, i'll probably end up in the fields of Elysian if everything goes right, but that won't be for years to come, so hey, maybe you could call your mother later to ask of those things, also, don't angels have wings of some sort?" he rattled on as he looked at her and tilted his head, seemingly still curious.

Roman said:
Alejandro buffed at the secretary as he walked out. "She's stupid." He muttered under his breath, before looking back to Klef. Once they were out of the office, he held out his hand. "Now that I have my sword I can fly. So... Maybe you wanna give me that?" He asked, smiling at them. "It's mine anyways..." he joked.
Klef handed over the sword, curious how he could even fly using a sword. " Do you ride it like a broomstick or something?" They said laughing. "One sec." They went to a nearby bush to transform back, so that the lady who sat at the front desk wouldn't know that the teacher was just Klef in disguise. Klef walks back over."Yeah, I like this body better." They joked, it was very strange for Klef to be inside old womans body, even if it was for only a few minutes.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland nodded before sighing "Yeah, i'll probably end up in the fields of Elysian if everything goes right, but that won't be for years to come, so hey, maybe you could call your mother later to ask of those things, also, don't angels have wings of some sort?" he rattled on as he looked at her and tilted his head, seemingly still curious.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota nodded "Yeah, she didn't have much time to teach me everything" she said before looking at him "Well, yeah, I have them, they're hidden, and they just....well they don't work, they're shy" she laughed "Well they do work but I'll rephrase that...Im not good at using them." She said the last bit a bit quietly "Perhaps I'll get the chance to show you them, y'know, once they start to listen to me" she joked.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded "Yeah, she didn't have much time to teach me everything" she said before looking at him "Well, yeah, I have them, they're hidden, and they just....well they don't work, they're shy" she laughed "Well they do work but I'll rephrase that...Im not good at using them." She said the last bit a bit quietly "Perhaps I'll get the chance to show you them, y'know, once they start to listen to me" she joked.
Roland rubbed his chin as he listened to her before nodding "Well, there's a lot of room in my room if you want to try to let them out, and there's lots of places on the grounds that we could stay hidden if you wanted to learn how to best use them..." he said before blushing a little "And i wish i would have worded that differently....." he said softly.

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]
Klef handed over the sword, curious how he could even fly using a sword. " Do you ride it like a broomstick or something?" They said laughing. "One sec." They went to a nearby bush to transform back, so that the lady who sat at the front desk wouldn't know that the teacher was just Klef in disguise. Klef walks back over."Yeah, I like this body better." They joked, it was very strange for Klef to be inside old womans body, even if it was for only a few minutes.

[/QUOTE]
Alejandro chuckled, as Klef went behind the bushes to return to their normal form. "No. I can use the power of my sword to my benefits." He said, as the moisture in the air began to sparkle and floats towards his back, soon forming wings made of ice. "I inherited both my parents abilities to control ice and water. " he said. "Plus my sword has a soul of it's own, helping me use and ccontrol my powers... That's what it does." He told Klef. "Anyways, are you comfortable... You know.. With a guy holding you as we fly? After all we're both guys." He said, thinking the idea would make Klef uncomfortable.

Roman said:
Alejandro chuckled, as Klef went behind the bushes to return to their normal form. "No. I can use the power of my sword to my benefits." He said, as the moisture in the air began to sparkle and floats towards his back, soon forming wings made of ice. "I inherited both my parents abilities to control ice and water. " he said. "Plus my sword has a soul of it's own, helping me use and ccontrol my powers... That's what it does." He told Klef. "Anyways, are you comfortable... You know.. With a guy holding you as we fly? After all we're both guys." He said, thinking the idea would make Klef uncomfortable.
"Cool!" They said, Alejandro seemed to be somewhat powerfulful his age too. "I've always been curious how children inherit their parents magical traits, your pretty lucky to have both powers, but how can a sword have a soul?" They asked. Klef was never really sure what traits they had that their parents also had. Alejandro feared that two guys holding each other and flying would make them uncomfortable, but Klef had seen much gayer things, like their mentor. " The only thing that would make me uncomfortable is if you drop me." They joked.

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]"Cool!" They said, Alejandro seemed to be somewhat powerfulful his age too. "I've always been curious how children inherit their parents magical traits, your pretty lucky to have both powers, but how can a sword have a soul?" They asked. Klef was never really sure what traits they had that their parents also had. Alejandro feared that two guys holding each other and flying would make them uncomfortable, but Klef had seen much gayer things, like their mentor. " The only thing that would make me uncomfortable is if you drop me." They joked.

[/QUOTE]
Alejandro looked at his sword and then Klef. "The sword is special... And I have yet to find out how it has a soul, and to me it doesn't matter." He said with a smile. He then laughed lightly when Klef joked about being dropped. "I won't. Consider it a promise." He told them, as he began floating. Alejandro then fly towards the sky and quickly swooped down, picked up Klef when he did. "Where to, Klef?" He asked as they flew.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena blinked....she didn't really have any secrets really that would be with telling, most were rather benign, like how she collected plushies, or how she was terrified by birds...and the dark..." My secrets aren't spectacular, I don't know if it would be a fair trade..." She said with a small laugh.
"hmm okay then I'll give one secret to you then" Mateus said as he goes near to Elaena "did you know that I can be a girl" he whispered into her ear laughing a bit.

WeirdPrincess said:

☁︎Ulqui☁︎

Looking at the book, Ulqui made a strange face before shrugging his shoulders and nodding. "Reading isn't so much my thing. And if you're still bored we can do something." He offered.

Lucy put down the book "hmmm... alright... I finished it anyway's" she said

Roman said:
Alejandro looked at his sword and then Klef. "The sword is special... And I have yet to find out how it has a soul, and to me it doesn't matter." He said with a smile. He then laughed lightly when Klef joked about being dropped. "I won't. Consider it a promise." He told them, as he began floating. Alejandro then fly towards the sky and quickly swooped down, picked up Klef when he did. "Where to, Klef?" He asked as they flew.
"

Roman said:
Klef was startled by Alejandro picking them up. " I don't really know, I haven't been in this city for ages." Klef said, looking at the grounf below them.

MurfBall353 said:
@Jofune Tsurabisu
"Well," Regan put down her

bowl. "I have a cabin up east, and it's hidden in the forest, if you want I was gonna go back, and...maybe...I could...take you?" She said grabbing her plaid backpack
"If you want to. Anywhere away from the city is safer than right here, right now." he said as he cleaned up his mess and repacked his gear. "Lead the way." he said.

@MurfBall353

She crawled out the small hole, with the small knife in hand. She ran past the buildings, parks, and subway stations. Finally they reached the border into New Hampshire. Regan smiled "Home Sweet Home." She grabbed his hand, which felt very comforting, but very unnatural at the same

time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back