• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Alternated said:
Mateus still stayed silent this feeling is back again I know the feeling of fun but what's this he
thought as he blushed, Mateus never experienced love in his lifetime but he can feel it "um yep I still don't know how to human I don't know what kind of feeling that I have".
Elaena looked at him as he spoke " Y-You don't know what feeling you have?" She tilted her head "Well...How do you feel and I'll try to help you figure it out" she offered.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena looked at him as he spoke " Y-You don't know what feeling you have?" She tilted her head "Well...How do you feel and I'll try to help you figure it out" she offered.
Mateus tries to speak but whenever he tries he hesitated, he calms down "I can't explain it very well" Mateus said as he tried to think.

Alternated said:
Mateus tries to speak but whenever he tries he hesitated, he calms down "I can't explain it very well" Mateus said as he tried to think.
Elaena nodded "Well, okay, feelings are pretty hard to explain" she said as she tapped her finger to her chin "Is it a good or bad feeling?"

Nonalaka said:
Elaena nodded "Well, okay, feelings are pretty hard to explain" she said as she tapped her finger to her chin "Is it a good or bad feeling?"
"I...don't know" Mateus said still trying to know what kind of feeling he have "It's not bad but it might be good..."

Alternated said:
"I...don't know" Mateus said still trying to know what kind of feeling he have "It's not bad but it might be good..."
Elaena thought for a bit "I have no idea then" she said before looking back to him again "But, I'm sure you'll figure it out" she said before smiling at him.

Roman said:
"Then you're safe... At least we can hope." Alejandro said, shaking his head at the thought of the soldiers taking away some people in the city. "Just stay safe... Don't use your powers too much, or they'll become suspicious. I've been watching, and well I've seen people be taken... They don't do it nicely either." He said.
" Yeah, I've personally never seen anyone taken away, but I hear stories about the people who have been." They said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
ok actually i think we could continue with Amara and Natsuru
@Nonalaka )))
((Sure, if you wanna :3 can you continue though?))

HimeragiSeiker said:
''that was a short talk''
...☫He said before he looked somewhere and saw a bear☫...
Amara nodded "Yeah" she said, spotting the bear as well "Do you think that's a shape shifter too? Or just a bear?" She asked.

Nonalaka said:
Amara nodded "Yeah" she said, spotting the bear as well "Do you think that's a shape shifter too? Or just a bear?" She asked.
...The bear soon roared at them and started to walk over...

''i think thats actually a bear...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...The bear soon roared at them and started to walk over...
''i think thats actually a bear...''
Amara looked at it as it walked over "Oooh, its so fluffy~" she said happily, naturally most people would be scared and run...but Amara was...well.... Amara after all, so she loved everything of course.

Nonalaka said:
Amara looked at it as it walked over "Oooh, its so fluffy~" she said happily, naturally most people would be scared and run...but Amara was...well.... Amara after all, so she loved everything of course.
...The bear soon tackled Natsuru...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...The bear soon tackled Natsuru...
Amara's eyes widened "Woah, Woah w-what're you doing?!" She called to the bear "Stop that!"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...The bear soon looked at Amara and growled...
Amara frowned "H-He hasn't done anything to you!" She said before trying to calm the air around them to see if it would help calm the bear, it worked on earth for animals but this wasn't earth so she wasn't sure it would work.

Nonalaka said:
Amara frowned "H-He hasn't done anything to you!" She said before trying to calm the air around them to see if it would help calm the bear, it worked on earth for animals but this wasn't earth so she wasn't sure it would work.
...The bear soon just fell asleep on top of Natsuru...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...The bear soon just fell asleep on top of Natsuru...
Amara brought her hands up to her mouth as the bear fell asleep "....Ooops" she said before bursting out in giggles "Are you okay under there?" She asked as she kneeled down.

@Jofune Tsurabisu

"You mean the whole world is after us? Some of us can't do THAT much.." Regan looked back at the door, then to the back window. "It's getting dark. Hopefully they won't come looking for us. Anyway, tell me something about yourself?" Regan asked as one of the wolves jumped on the couch, like a dog, and laid down.

WeirdPrincess said:
Elora Capistrano
"You must be gifted since you can't think about those kind of things." Elora joked lightly as she walked out into the hall after Talia and closed the door behind her before making her way downstairs to grab her high heels, which she really wasn't happy about wearing because they were uncomfortable. Though it would only be for a while before she got to take them off again. Making her way down the stairs behind Talia, she made her way to the front door, grabbed her shoes along the way and slipped them on. "If you're hungry we can stop and get something."

Talia smiled and shook her head no, "No, I'm fine. I'm not really hungry right now." She said, as she out on her shoes and then opened the door so they could leave. She then walked outside and put her hands into her pockets, to keep warm.

Nonalaka said:
Amara brought her hands up to her mouth as the bear fell asleep "....Ooops" she said before bursting out in giggles "Are you okay under there?" She asked as she kneeled down.
''yeah...i uhh...dont think il be getting up any time soon though...this bear weighs a ton..''

Nonalaka said:
Elaena thought for a bit "I have no idea then" she said before looking back to him again "But, I'm sure you'll figure it out" she said before smiling at him.
(Yay New year!! what am I going to do next...)

Mateus nods "yeah I'll know it sooner" he said as he looked at Mat, Mat finished in making the coffee and served them to Elaena and Mateus "your coffee" Mat said as he stands there.

MurfBall353 said:
@Jofune Tsurabisu
"You mean the whole world is after us? Some of us can't do THAT much.." Regan looked back at the door, then to the back window. "It's getting dark. Hopefully they won't come looking for us. Anyway, tell me something about yourself?" Regan asked as one of the wolves jumped on the couch, like a dog, and laid down.
"It doesn't matter. Its mass hysteria. Anyone with powers could blow away another elementary school." he said. "Yeah, we should rest." he continues. "Something, hmm. Well, what do you want to know? My name is Hector, I lived in a place far away from here. I was royalty, and I was murdered." he said as he looked down.

@MurfBall353

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]
" Yeah, I've personally never seen anyone taken away, but I hear stories about the people who have been." They said.

[/QUOTE]
Alejandro continued to fly, "Well... I've seen it. It's harsh.. Almost inhuman to me, but who cares. I'm just a kid so my word doesn't really matter." He said, his gaze going from sky to Klef. "Because adults are stupid." He joked.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah...i uhh...dont think il be getting up any time soon though...this bear weighs a ton..''
Amara laughed "I'm sorry, I was trying to calm him down...I guess I over did a little ~" she said tapping her finger to chin. "So...what do we do now then?"

Alternated said:
(Yay New year!! what am I going to do next...)
Mateus nods "yeah I'll know it sooner" he said as he looked at Mat, Mat finished in making the coffee and served them to Elaena and Mateus "your coffee" Mat said as he stands there.
((Its not new year yet here but Happy new year! :D ))

Elaena smiled at Mateus before looking to Mat as he served them coffee "Thank you Mat~" she said happily as she took her coffee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back