• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"I never said you were good at everything, though you seem to be good at a lot" she said smiling a little "So, what're you bad at then?" She asked.
Mateus chuckled "that's a secret you'll find it out yourself" he said going back inside the dorm and goes near Mat and whispers to his ear "just forget what you see earlier please" he said to his clone "ok as you wish" the clone replied.

Nonalaka said:
Rini continued to look around at all the strange sights as she was carried away, soon being left in what seemed to be...and office? It was a strange sight indeed, being tied up just to be taken to some sort of messed up tea party or something, she was most definitely confused as to what was going on. She stared at the food, tilting her head a little, trying to make some sense of this...
Amara giggled "Oh, well that's good to know~, do all birds around here talk?" She asked curiously.
''no...cuz im not really a bird. im just a shapeshifter..''

...It said before flying off...

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed " Well I'm sorry I'm no fun then" she said pretending to pout.
Roland chuckled as the room began to get louder as more people came in and sat "Well, i didn't say no fun, just that you were taking the fun out of that subject." he said playfully before smiling at her "I mean, unless you call 'that' no fun." he said teasingly

HimeragiSeiker said:
''awhile...it was long enough for Seria to fall asleep and i grew out of boredom...''
...❄︎Rini nodded a little before she spoke, her eyes glancing over at Seria. It must have been a long time since she was asleep. She kinda wanted to poke her face, but refrained from doing so❄︎...

"Oh. Well there's snacks and tea in Beatrice's office for all of us. Could you wake Seria up and tell her to come to the office?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❄︎Rini nodded a little before she spoke, her eyes glancing over at Seria. It must have been a long time since she was asleep. She kinda wanted to poke her face, but refrained from doing so❄︎...
"Oh. Well there's snacks and tea in Beatrice's office for all of us. Could you wake Seria up and tell her to come to the office?"
''alright''

...✦She said before waking Seria and then heading to the office✦...

''..*yawn~* anything new Rini?''

...☫She asked as she walked with Rini (that is if Rini's walking to the office to)☫...

Alternated said:
Mateus chuckled "that's a secret you'll find it out yourself" he said going back inside the dorm and goes near Mat and whispers to his ear "just forget what you see earlier please" he said to his clone "ok as you wish" the clone replied.
"That's a secret too?" She huffed "Whyyy I want to know" she said noticing him whispering something to mat, did he tell him the secret? Maybe she'd question him later she thought as she went back into the dorm as well.

Nonalaka said:
"That's a secret too?" She huffed "Whyyy I want to know" she said noticing him whispering something to mat, did he tell him the secret? Maybe she'd question him later she thought as she went back into the dorm as well.
Mateus sits down at the sofa "everyone has a secret Elaena you also have a secret for your own" he said as he thought of an idea "how about an exchange give me a secret and I'll give you a secret".

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright''
...✦She said before waking Seria and then heading to the office✦...

''..*yawn~* anything new Rini?''

...☫She asked as she walked with Rini (that is if Rini's walking to the office to)☫...
...❄︎Rini thought for a moment before shaking her head, there was nothing new besides the fact that she had made some snacks and tea. Oh! There was also that thing about the weekend getaway, but she thought that Beatrice would tell them instead❄︎...

"Nothing really. I just made tea and snacks for everyone."

...❄︎Walking into Beatrice's office, she was surprised to see a girl there. Who was she? When did she get here? Questions had ran through Rini's head as she stared questionably at the girl before she spoke a little hesitantly❄︎...

"Um... hello?"

@Nonalaka

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed a bit before lifting her head a little, smiling back at him and nodding a little "Yeah, after sometime" she said softly as she laid her head back down.
(( xD yeah, lol me neither))

Kairassi looked out the window briefly before looking to Luke "What if its broken?" She asked before laughing a little "That would suck, I don't think it is though"
...♮Luke chuckled and looked at her♮...

"Y'know I could just teleport us down"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❄︎Rini thought for a moment before shaking her head, there was nothing new besides the fact that she had made some snacks and tea. Oh! There was also that thing about the weekend getaway, but she thought that Beatrice would tell them instead❄︎...

...❄︎Walking into Beatrice's office, she was surprised to see a girl there. Who was she? When did she get here? Questions had ran through Rini's head as she stared questionably at the girl before she spoke a little hesitantly❄︎...

"Um... hello?"

@Nonalaka
''who's she?''

@Nonalaka

@Jofune Tsurabisu

HimeragiSeiker said:
''no...cuz im not really a bird. im just a shapeshifter..''
...It said before flying off...
"A shape shift- Oh...she's gone" she said with a quiet laugh.

WeirdPrincess said:

"Um... hello?"

@Nonalaka
Rini jumped when she heard a voice though...the girl who spoke, didn't look that threatening....maybe the girl behind a little bit ...."H-Hello" she said shakily and a bit confused.

Alternated said:
Mateus sits down at the sofa "everyone has a secret Elaena you also have a secret for your own" he said as he thought of an idea "how about an exchange give me a secret and I'll give you a secret".
Elaena blinked....she didn't really have any secrets really that would be with telling, most were rather benign, like how she collected plushies, or how she was terrified by birds...and the dark..." My secrets aren't spectacular, I don't know if it would be a fair trade..." She said with a small laugh.

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke chuckled and looked at her♮...
"Y'know I could just teleport us down"
Kairassi shrugged " Well If you want, go ahead, I don't mind if we stay or go, I'm having fun with you either way" she said with a smile.

Nonalaka said:
Rini jumped when she heard a voice though...the girl who spoke, didn't look that threatening....maybe the girl behind a little bit ...."H-Hello" she said shakily and a bit confused.

Elaena blinked....she didn't really have any secrets really that would be with telling, most were rather benign, like how she collected plushies, or how she was terrified by birds...and the dark..." My secrets aren't spectacular, I don't know if it would be a fair trade..." She said with a small laugh.

Kairassi shrugged " Well If you want, go ahead, I don't mind if we stay or go, I'm having fun with you either way" she said with a smile.
((So, no reply for Tobi?))

Roman said:
"Just so we're clear, I was joking about thw alone thing." Talia said. "If I were serious I'd punish myself just thinking thinking about something so... Out of the ordinary." She said, grabbing her bag and stuffing her clothes in it. "So we're leaving the game console and that's everything I guess. I'll only be needing my clothes."
Elora Capistrano

"It can't be that odd to think about that. Unless you're thinking of... other things then yeah it would be." Elora said as she fixed her shirt a little and smoothed down her skirt. She debated on whether she should put her hair back up or not, but ended up deciding against it. It was gonna come back down when she got home anyways, so there really wasn't any point in her putting some of it back up. "Don't worry, I have a game console in my house. It's not mine, since I don't play games, but you can use it if you want." She said, looking around for her shoes before she realized they were downstairs and by the front door.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
Roland chuckled as the room began to get louder as more people came in and sat "Well, i didn't say no fun, just that you were taking the fun out of that subject." he said playfully before smiling at her "I mean, unless you call 'that' no fun." he said teasingly

[/QUOTE]
Dakota pouted "I was just making sure that if we ever travelled I wouldn't have to take a trip alone because you got thrown overboard somewhere" she laughed, "Though now that I think about it, I'd get thrown off for being associated with you" she said tapping her chin. She was starting to notice it was certainly getting louder.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]((So, no reply for Tobi?))

[/QUOTE]
((I was in the middle of it, Sorry xD I got my order of replying messed up.))

Nonalaka said:

...♮Luke smiled at her and nods, the ride didn't move, Luke didn't mind much because the view was nice and spending time alone with kairassi was really nice♮...

"Let's just wait and see"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota pouted "I was just making sure that if we ever traveled I wouldn't have to take a trip alone because you got thrown overboard somewhere" she laughed, "Though now that I think about it, I'd get thrown off for being associated with you" she said tapping her chin. She was starting to notice it was certainly getting louder.
Roland chuckled before smiling at her "Well, i'd just make sure they couldn't throw us off, i mean, atleast for me it's easy to modify the wiring of the controls on a boat or anything like that, so they'd need me to stick around so they'd know how to drive the boat." he said with devious smile, having to raise his voice a little with everyone else starting to talk "Oh, and you'd be safe as long as they need to know how to control there ship, though once they figure it out we may need to swim if one of us doesn't think up another plan."

"Well, follow me." She whispered. Regan walked out the small hole and began to explain. "I have a a cabin up in New Hampshire. It's hidden in a forest. If you want to come, you'd better start walking."

Nonalaka said:

maybe lets take a break from Natsuru and Amara xD a 5-way is hella busy. by that i mean, WP, Me, You, Lumina, and Jofune on a scene)))

HimeragiSeiker said:
maybe lets take a break from Natsuru and Amara xD a 5-way is hella busy. by that i mean, WP, Me, You, Lumina, and Jofune on a scene)))
((Yeah, that's fine xD ))

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed " Well were both pretty smart, Im pretty sure we'd have a plan B" she said with a smile.
Roland nodded then smiled "Yeah, along with plan C though E, so yeah, we should be good, just nothing to attention attracting." he said as one of his cousins sat next to him "Roooooyyy, whose that fine lady you're talkin' to and why don't i have her number yet?" The cousin said a bit full of himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back