• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland nodded "Yeah, and if possible minimal boat travel as well unless i can modify said boat." he said with a chuckle, that time joking around.

[/QUOTE]
"You can't just tinker with a boat without permission!" She laughed "They'd throw you overboard or something!"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah...and finding what you like about this place''
Amara nodded and smiled "Right"

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]---The Delta Squad--
They had caught the Orange Level target, and was loading it into the specialized containment unit. It looked like a glass mechanized test tube, where Misafune was strapped and secured in. Rini was spared the rough treatement, except being tossed into the same transport next to the glass case that was slowly filling with a pinkish fluid. They did bind her hands and legs, and left her sitting next to the tube. The transport had begun to lift off as the mountain was rocked with explosions.

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Rini sat there and looked out the door as it was closed before they were taken, well, somewhere, she still didn't understand what all this was about, she didn't know what they were doing to Misafune in that glass tube, but at least he was alive, so that made her a bit less panicked but she still didn't know what this all way, what was that pink stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
"You can't just tinker with a boat without permission!" She laughed "They'd throw you overboard IR something!"
Roland laughed before smiling "Why not? anything i'd do would be an improvement of some sort." he said pridefully before poking her arm "Plus they'd need to touch me in order to throw me over, and not many people want to touch a flaming teen."

Nonalaka said:
Elaena looked between the two with a confused expression, blinking a few times, she simply shrugged before yawning again, she made her way to the couch and sat down...but, what was in that notebook that she couldn't read? If it was only details about obvious things...then why was it a secret? It did make her curious...maybe she could sneak a look when he wasn't looking or something, but then again...that's mean, right?, oh well, she'd probably forget about it later if she falls asleep.
Mateus looks at Elaena and writes something down on his notebook again, he quickly closes the notebook after he wrote something and yawned.

MurfBall353 said:
She drank half the water bottle in seconds, and used things from her backpack to make a practice dummy "Voila B**ches" is all she said. Then she ate her dinner. Things were different, and she liked it this way. She smiled to herself. "Wanna see something cool?"
"Sure, I have nothing better to do." he said as he watched her.

@MurfBall353

Nonalaka said:
"You can't just tinker with a boat without permission!" She laughed "They'd throw you overboard or something!"

Rini sat there and looked out the door as it was closed before they were taken, well, somewhere, she still didn't understand what all this was about, she didn't know what they were doing to Misafune in that glass tube, but at least he was alive, so that made her a bit less panicked but she still didn't know what this all way, what was that pink stuff.
The fluid filled the tank, and a bright blue beam flashed from the top and bottom, and the liquid froze solid... The craft plodded along...

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland laughed before smiling "Why not? anything i'd do would be an improvement of some sort." he said pridefully before poking her arm "Plus they'd need to touch me in order to throw me over, and not many people want to touch a flaming teen."

[/QUOTE]
Dakota rolled her eyes and smiled " Im sure they'd find another way" she said with a giggle.

Alternated said:
Mateus looks at Elaena and writes something down on his notebook again, he quickly closes the notebook after he wrote something and yawned.
Elaena eyes gazed over lazily as she was thinking of a way to peek at the notebook again upon seeing him writing in it again, well at least she was, until her eyes began to close and she dropped off to sleep again by accident. Not that she minded this time, she was at home so she wasn't bothering anyone.

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]The fluid filled the tank, and a bright blue beam flashed from the top and bottom, and the liquid froze solid... The craft plodded along...
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Rini jumped a little when the lights flashed, she frowned as she stared into the strange tank, she couldn't help but feel guilty, if she had have said something and tried to convince him to go hide, they could have ran further out and found a better place to hide, and maybe this wouldn't have happened, maybe everything would be okay. She leaned her head back against the wall as she worried about the uncertainty of the situation they were in...

Nonalaka said:
Elaena eyes gazed over lazily as she was thinking of a way to peek at the notebook again upon seeing him writing in it again, well at least she was, until her eyes began to close and she dropped off to sleep again by accident. Not that she minded this time, she was at home so she wasn't bothering anyone.
Mateus looked at Elaena sleep and chuckled "Mat would you mind carrying her to the sofa?" he requested his clone and the clone nodded "yes sir" Mat said as he carries Elaena and placed her at the sofa.

Alternated said:
Mateus looked at Elaena sleep and chuckled "Mat would you mind carrying her to the sofa?" he requested his clone and the clone nodded "yes sir" Mat said as he carries Elaena and placed her at the sofa.
Elaena stirred a little when she was lifted, curling up on the sofa and hugging onto one of the cushions there as she was left down, "Soft..." She muttered along with other incoherent nonsense during her nap.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena stirred a little when she was lifted, curling up on the sofa and hugging onto one of the cushions there as she was left down, "Soft..." She muttered along with other incoherent nonsense during her nap.
Mateus blushed when she muttered something while hugging on the cushions "cute...." he said silently as Mat looks at him "uhh sir do you have a fever?" the clone asked "n-no I'm okay" Mateus replied.

Alternated said:
Mateus blushed when she muttered something while hugging on the cushions "cute...." he said silently as Mat looks at him "uhh sir do you have a fever?" the clone asked "n-no I'm okay" Mateus replied.
Elaena didn't really move much after that apart from cuddling the cushions she was hugging onto with a small smile crossing her lips as she slept, looking rather peaceful, perhaps she was having a good dream as she lay ther- and yep, there she went, a habit she didn't happen to mention, sleep walking. she had since gotten up and began to make her way to the door.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena didn't really move much after that apart from cuddling the cushions she was hugging onto with a small smile crossing her lips as she slept, looking rather peaceful, perhaps she was having a good dream as she lay ther- and yep, there she went, a habit she didn't happen to mention, sleep walking. she had since gotten up and began to make her way to the door.
Mateus watched Elaena sleep walk as he fell down the chair blushing again "It's funny but.....too cute" he said silently as Mat was concerned of what happened to Mateus "sir what happened?" Mat asked as Mateus instantly got back to his feet and regains his composure "t-that was nothing".

Alternated said:
Mateus watched Elaena sleep walk as he fell down the chair blushing again "It's funny but.....too cute" he said silently as Mat was concerned of what happened to Mateus "sir what happened?" Mat asked as Mateus instantly got back to his feet and regains his composure "t-that was nothing".
After the sleepwalking Elaena aimlessly fumbled at the door handle for a bit the door opened, and as cute or funny as it was, she was making her way out of her dorm, still asleep of course, as for where she was going? She was wandering aimlessly.

Nonalaka said:

...☫Natsuru soon smiled and looked around seeing a bird fly past them☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsuru soon smiled and looked around seeing a bird fly past them☫...
Amara giggled when she saw the bird fly past "Cute~~" she said softly with a smile as she watched it fly around.

Nonalaka said:
After the sleepwalking Elaena aimlessly fumbled at the door handle for a bit the door opened, and as cute or funny as it was, she was making her way out of her dorm, still asleep of course, as for where she was going? She was wandering aimlessly.
"Dammit Mat stay at the house I need to carry her back to her dorm" Mateus said as he runs to Elaena outside "okay sir.....what now" Mat said, what is this feeling I never felt this emotion before Mateus thought and chases Elaena and carries her as he clears his throat "you're going back to your dorm" he said as he walks back to the dorm still blushing "what is this feeling why do I feel weird".

Alternated said:
"Dammit Mat stay at the house I need to carry her back to her dorm" Mateus said as he runs to Elaena outside "okay sir.....what now" Mat said, what is this feeling I never felt this emotion before Mateus thought and chases Elaena and carries her as he clears his throat "you're going back to your dorm" he said as he walks back to the dorm still blushing "what is this feeling why do I feel weird".
She began to move her arms around like she was looking for something furrowing her brows a little "Nooo..." Elaena mumbled sleepily as she was carried back to the dorm.

Nonalaka said:
She began to move her arms around like she was looking for something furrowing her brows a little "Nooo..." Elaena mumbled sleepily as she was carried back to the dorm.
Mateus looked at Elaena "cute...wait no no" he said as he shrugs his head and struggled to go back to the dorm because she is moving her arms "stop...moving..oh no" Mateus tripped and fell first, he tries to get up but Elaena was on top of him sleeping.

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]"Yeah, the circus was kind of like that too..." They said, they were still somewhat bitter about leaving the circus, even after six years. "Let's get out of here, I'm sick of this place." They responded, swinging their teal backpack over their shoulders.

[/QUOTE]
Alejandro nodded and stood up from the chair. "We can leave, but I need to get my sword from that teacher. He confiscated it and told me I can't have it back... So I guess I'll steal what's mine and we can go." He said. "Wanna help?"

Alternated said:
Mateus looked at Elaena "cute...wait no no" he said as he shrugs his head and struggled to go back to the dorm because she is moving her arms "stop...moving..oh no" Mateus tripped and fell first, he tries to get up but Elaena was on top of him sleeping.
Elaena mumbled a little after they fell as she started to wake up, firstly noticing whatever she was laying on...was warm? Her eyes slowly fluttered open as the trailed up until they stopped realising what she was laying on.... Was Mateus, she snapped awake, how on earth did that happen?! she froze, staring at him as her face began to colour. "U-Uhm" was about all she could get out when she tried to speak.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena mumbled a little after they fell as she started to wake up, firstly noticing whatever she was laying on...was warm? Her eyes slowly fluttered open as the trailed up until they stopped realising what she was laying on.... Was Mateus, she snapped awake, how on earth did that happen?! she froze, staring at him as her face began to colour. "U-Uhm" was about all she could get out when she tried to speak.
Mateus blushed and laughed for a bit "um Elaena I can't move" he said trying to move "You didn't tell me you sleep walk".

Alternated said:
Mateus blushed and laughed for a bit "um Elaena I can't move" he said trying to move "You didn't tell me you sleep walk".
"Oh my God, I'm really sorry" she rolled off him onto the floor and put her hands on her face "T-This is so embarrassing" she said quietly as she heard him mentioning her sleep walking "I-I forgot to mention it" she said as she now sat on the floor, her hands still covering her face.

Nonalaka said:
"Oh my God, I'm really sorry" she rolled off him onto the floor and put her hands on her face "T-This is so embarrassing" she said quietly as she heard him mentioning her sleep walking "I-I forgot to mention it" she said as she now sat on the floor, her hands still covering her face.
Mateus stands up "that's okay" he said laughing a bit "but you know you really are cute when you sleep" he said smiling and suddenly blushed "why did I say that uhhh...just forget it".

Alternated said:
Mateus stands up "that's okay" he said laughing a bit "but you know you really are cute when you sleep" he said smiling and suddenly blushed "why did I say that uhhh...just forget it".
Elaena's face went red when she was called cute, but it wasn't seen, because she was still covering her face, after a bit, she slowly stood up taking her hands from her face " S-Sorry for being a bother" she said quietly, "I normally lock the door..."

Nonalaka said:
Elaena's face went red when she was called cute, but it wasn't seen, because she was still covering her face, after a bit, she slowly stood up taking her hands from her face " S-Sorry for being a bother" she said quietly, "I normally lock the door..."
Mat sees the two together and smiled "well looks like I have some job to do better not interrupt" the clone said as he walked backwards "well we're from the inside not the outside so it's possible to go out" Mateus said.

Alternated said:
Mat sees the two together and smiled "well looks like I have some job to do better not interrupt" the clone said as he walked backwards "well we're from the inside not the outside so it's possible to go out" Mateus said.
((...sorry I don't understand the second sentence, I don't know how to reply xD ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back