• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

((Yeah I know, normally I can respond to a pause like that but that one I just couldn't think of a response for that moment :P ))

Rini nodded as she made her way towards him before she could here the odd sounds, covering her ears as the sound of shattering was ringing through the area. Just as she thought she was getting just a taste of normality in her life she gets another dash of chaos. Her eyes looking toward the village in the distance as she could see people getting captured, suddenly where they were was stricken by energy "W-Whats going on?!" She yelped as she froze, unable to move as she stared right ahead at whatever was coming toward them.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmm...so how's your sister?''
...☫Natsuru asked out of curiosity☫...
"Hmm? Oh, Yoku is fine...I think, I haven't really spoken to her since a bit after Arako was born" she said with a small shrug "I guess she's been busy..."

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm? Oh, Yoku is fine...I think, I haven't really spoken to her since a bit after Arako was born" she said with a small shrug "I guess she's been busy..."
''hmm...i think Arako needs to meet her aunt soon...right?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmm...i think Arako needs to meet her aunt soon...right?''
Amara thought about it "Well, yeah, as long as Yoku doesn't influence her too much" she said with a laugh, though, she did kinda mean it.

Nonalaka said:
Elliot thought for a bit "Some, not all, my older ones and a few newer ones are battery powered, it just depends on what I think would be more suitable to the one I'm making" he said with a smile. As he watched her play with Oreo.
Dakota nodded and sat down "Oh? I've never had that before, I've had taco and I've had pie but not both mixed together" she giggled.

☀︎Yumi☀︎

"Ah I see." Yumi nodded a bit in understanding and bopped Oreo's nose with a grin. "I just thought that smaller ones would be solar powered since there more portable and you could maybe easily charge it while being outside."

WeirdPrincess said:

☀︎Yumi☀︎

"Ah I see." Yumi nodded a bit in understanding and bopped Oreo's nose with a grin. "I just thought that smaller ones would be solar powered since there more portable and you could maybe easily charge it while being outside."

Elliot nodded "Well, Yeah, That's what I mean by what I think is suitable for what I'm making, the bigger ones that stay inside are battery powered." He said smiling a little. "Y'know people normally get bored or ticked off when I talk about this stuff" he laughed a little.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright''
Amara smiled a little before hugging onto his arm as they walked along "Do you think the whole thing on earth will ever blow over?" She asked "They'd hardly keep a law like that, it impossible with how many supernaturals actually live on earth." She said like she was thinking aloud

Roman said:
"We can have it at your house. I'll let my parents have the place to themselves, they deserve some alone time." Talia joked. "I'll grab some pajamas and my toothbrush. After that we can go... Unless you wanna take the game along. We can grab that too." She said, placing the controller on her bed as she went to grab a change of clothes. "You're choice~"
Elora Capistrano

"Yeah, alone time with three other people inside the house. There gonna be so alone." Elora said with a laugh before she stood up from the bed and stretched before looking at the console. Did she really want to take the game? No... not really. She wasn't very fond of the game and she had plenty of other at her house, though she never played them since they were all Analia's and she never felt the desire to play any of her games. They were mostly puzzle solver games and Elora didn't really do anything with those because puzzles were stupid (according to her that is). "No we can leave the game here. I need a break from that thing, I may have gotten a little better but it's still frustrating."

Roman said:
Alejandro nodded, "I see... Well I live in a huge mansion with like 40 to 50 other people. It's just one huge family. Mainly because we invite friends to stay when they need a place to stay." He told them. "If I were able to I'd ask if you could stay, but we just met so... Yeah. Anyways, since you're done with that waiting and whatnot, why don't I bust us out?" He asked.
"Yeah, the circus was kind of like that too..." They said, they were still somewhat bitter about leaving the circus, even after six years. "Let's get out of here, I'm sick of this place." They responded, swinging their teal backpack over their shoulders.

Three Hundred And Sixty-Four Years Ago, During The Edo Period of Japan

Kyoto, 1651

...♅Akira allow his clothes and hair to dry, shortly before he entered his home. He walked over to the side of the bed and sat down, soon taking his sword from his belt and leaning it against his shoulder. He slowly closed his eyes and fell asleep♅...

zpm03q_zpsc7wcifoc.gif

...♅Akira woke up and slowly walked outside, deciding to go a walk into the woods that were beside his home. He walked for fifteen minutes shortly before he noticed a wire, along with a male hiding in the trees. Akira sighed and unsheathed his sword, which signalled the male to leap out of the tree and unsheathe his own sword. They both charged towards one another and clashed swords, the metallic sound ringing throughout the area. Akira outmanoeuvred the male and slashed diagonally down his chest. He soon dropped to the ground and bled out. Akira commented as he looked up into the morning sky♅...

Another one. That's twelve now. I forgot about what this felt like, constantly being attacked and ambushed.

ezgif.com-gif-maker%2046_zpshw76or90.gif

Present Day

Publicly Unknown Location

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina could only stand on the sidelines and watch, as Asuka clung to some random woman being obviously worried over Akira and her own pair actually grow worried about his brother. And that was saying something. Really, she didn't quite understand everything that was going on, and all she could do was sit back while Asuka and Kenji talked. There was nothing she really could do, except support her pair. She hadn't seen him look at his brother like that in, well... ever. So Lumina stayed quiet, making sure to be near to Kenji in case he needed her♤...
@WeirdPrincess

@Jofune Tsurabisu
WeirdPrincess said:
...❦A small gasp had escaped Asuka's lips at hearing Kuroh was dead. When had that happened? How awful that must have been, both for Akira and Kenji really. The trauma of losing his oldest son and nephew must have been hard, as it would be. She hadn't personally known him all that well, but she did still feel sad about it, devastated even. She spoke before she fell silent❦...

"I didn't know Kuroh died... I'm sorry."

...❦A hand came on to Asuka's shoulder and she almost jumped before turning to see Celia looking at her with a sympathetic gaze. She had forgotten that both her and Yoshino were there. Both Celia and Asuka seemed to be having a silent conversation, glances occasionally looked over at Akira every few minutes and then at Yoshino before Asuka nodded. Her two friends soon vanished, though they would return at a later time. She spoke as her attention focused on Akira before she went to pick him up❦...

"I'm taking him to the hospital then."
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
...ΨKenji sighed lightly as he watched the succubus, along with his sister-in-law, pick up his unconscious brother. He spoke as he sighed lightlyΨ...

To the hospital. With luck, the doctors will be able to keep him alive long enough for his Sanctum Inheritance to activate. What alarms me is how quickly the poison affected him. We may have hours, maybe minutes before..

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
are you...trying to act like a jackass...? first off, i wasnt tagged so i didnt know that i had to reply. or could)))
(No, I was trying to tease you :( . You were not tagged I had something else in mind I am writing for the two other maids. I am sorry, no offense meant.)

Nonalaka said:
((Yeah I know, normally I can respond to a pause like that but that one I just couldn't think of a response for that moment :P ))
Rini nodded as she made her way towards him before she could here the odd sounds, covering her ears as the sound of shattering was ringing through the area. Just as she thought she was getting just a taste of normality in her life she gets another dash of chaos. Her eyes looking toward the village in the distance as she could see people getting captured, suddenly where they were was stricken by energy "W-Whats going on?!" She yelped as she froze, unable to move as she stared right ahead at whatever was coming toward them.
He pushed her down and covered her with himself as the hill lit up with the gunships guns. He waited until the guns stopped before moving, only to see soldiers on the hill coming up for them. "Lets run for it." he said as he picked her up and ran for the trees...

@Nonalaka

MurfBall353 said:
Regan stomped on the school pavement with nervousness. Today was the day. She wore a long sleeve lace blouse tucked into denim shorts. Her combat boots complimented the look. Her plaid backpack was about to burst. She didn't know she'd need so much. With her pale white hair, she tried to cover her face tattoos. She didn't know the time, place, or even herself at this point. Life was a blur. "Here I go..." She whispered as she marched and open the school door.
(Did you apply on the character creation screen? if it was approved, someone with a free character will rp with you. Hell, I might even bring Hector or Helen out.)

Last edited by a moderator:
MurfBall353 said:
Regan threw the spray can across the floor. Hopefully nobody would come to school, now that she basically turned it into a huge mural.
Hector found himself alive, but in a storm drain. Groggily, he manages to pull himself out of the sewer and into the school. Luckily, there were none of the roving patrols running around. He stopped and noticed a girl taking advantage of the cities uproar to paint the school. Whatever. He needed his things from his room and he passed her, as he stormed towards the boys dorms. "Not safe out here, might want to hide out somewhere." he said to the girl as he passed by here...

@MurfBall353

Regan bolted up. She wiped the tears from her eyes. She hoped that the boy wouldn't see her ears. "I don't need concealment...I'm a shapeshifter"

Regan explained. To present and example, she transfigured from a table, to a vase, then back into her half-wolf self.

MurfBall353 said:
Regan bolted up. She wiped the tears from her eyes. She hoped that the boy wouldn't see her ears. "I don't need concealment...I'm a shapeshifter"
Regan explained. To present and example, she transfigured from a table, to a vase, then back into her half-wolf self.
He watched her change. Foolish. "Look thats totes cool and all, but there are things going down around here, that will hurt you. So follow me, or stay here, Either way, its not safe out here." he said as he turned around.

@MurfBall353

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu](No, I was trying to tease you :( . You were not tagged I had something else in mind I am writing for the two other maids. I am sorry, no offense meant.)
He pushed her down and covered her with himself as the hill lit up with the gunships guns. He waited until the guns stopped before moving, only to see soldiers on the hill coming up for them. "Lets run for it." he said as he picked her up and ran for the trees...

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Rini was still in shock a bit as she had been pushed down and covered, only really reacting when she had been picked up, she promptly nodded as they escaped into the forest, continuously looking back to see if they were getting away from the soilders that were after them. Who were these people, why were they after them? were Miyaka and Chiharu safe?, all these questions continued to whirl through her mind.

Regan sighed and began power walking with this strange boy. She had so many questions Who was this boy? What bad things are going on? Is he just playing a joke? As Regan's mind raced, they seemed to pass through the endless hallways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back