• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Dakota pouted a little as she saw him roll his eyes, she looked around as they made there way to the dinning room nodding as he spoke "Whatever it is it smells really good" she said with a smile.
Roland found them a place to sit near the middle of the table "We should be good here, and from the looks of things in the kitchen taco pies are being made." he said as a few more people came into the room.

Regan looked around and smiled. She was alone...in school! She took out a black paint spray can and started to graffiti the walls. It had been a while seen she last tagged the walls. She tagged pictures of dragons, wolves, herself, it was like heaven.

Nonalaka said:
Amara thought for a bit before nodding "Yeah, I haven't really done that yet to be honest" she said with a giggle.
Dakota nodded as he took her hand and smiled "Okay~"
''then lets go''

...☫Natsuru said before giving out his hand to Amara as he smiled more☫...

Nanne said:
Yuki blushed and let out a moan. "M..more...want more.." she said quietly. She let him continue to do what he was doing and then raised one of her legs in between his legs. "Mmm~" she let out another moan.
Alex smiled as he kissed Yuki's neck, taking light breaths on it as he trailed up to her lips. He then began kissing her again, using his tongue to play with hers. His hands also sneaking their way up her shirt.

(((( Fade? ))))

WeirdPrincess said:

☀︎Yumi☀︎

"Thank you~" Yumi said, taking the bottle from him and unscrewing the cap before taking a sip. "He's solar powered? Are all your robots solar powered or is it just a few?" She asked, capping her water bottle before she poked at Oreo. He fell on his side and began toying with Yumi's finger as she played with him.

Elliot thought for a bit "Some, not all, my older ones and a few newer ones are battery powered, it just depends on what I think would be more suitable to the one I'm making" he said with a smile. As he watched her play with Oreo.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland found them a place to sit near the middle of the table "We should be good here, and from the looks of things in the kitchen taco pies are being made." he said as a few more people came into the room.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota nodded and sat down "Oh? I've never had that before, I've had taco and I've had pie but not both mixed together" she giggled.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''then lets go''
...☫Natsuru said before giving out his hand to Amara as he smiled more☫...
"Alrighty~~" she chimed happily as she took his hand.

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]He felt content at hugging her. He wanted her, and she him, so the universe kept moving like clockwork until....
"Let me help you." The succubus said as she helped hoist her master on her own shoulders. "A lovely lady as yourself cant do the grunt work, or should not have too." she said as she carried the lightweight man. "Where are we going?" she asked.

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
((Until? xD I don't really know how to respond to that since it just...stops))

Nonalaka said:
Elliot thought for a bit "Some, not all, my older ones and a few newer ones are battery powered, it just depends on what I think would be more suitable to the one I'm making" he said with a smile. As he watched her play with Oreo.
Dakota nodded and sat down "Oh? I've never had that before, I've had taco and I've had pie but not both mixed together" she giggled.
Roland chuckled before smiling at her "Well, imagine everything you'd put on a taco then taking to large soft shells as the pie crust and mushing it all in between those and baking it in a pie pan, then you have a taco pie." he said as he smiled and poked her nose "do you know now?"

Nonalaka said:
...☫Natsuru soon began to walk until they were outside of the mansion☫...

''alright. lets see what we can discover''

...☫He said before he started to walk with Amara☫...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled before smiling at her "Well, imagine everything you'd put on a taco then taking to large soft shells as the pie crust and mushing it all in between those and baking it in a pie pan, then you have a taco pie." he said as he smiled and poked her nose "do you know now?"

[/QUOTE]
Dakota giggled when he poked her nose "It sounds good" she said a nod

...❄︎Rini nodded in understand and grabbing the box that Beatrice was pointing at before moving it to its respective corner. She then left the room to make some tea and snacks. Of course, she could have just called and had a chef being that stuff up but she wanted to do it herself. Making her way into the kitchen, she grabbed a kettle and filled it with water before turning on the stove, then proceeding to put that on it as she waiting for the water to heat up. Rini then worked her way around the kitchen as she made simple but elaborate and elegant-like snacks for everyone. There was an array of cube cheese, salami and cracks, small fruit bowls, mostly healthy things. There was a high ringing sound coming from the kettle and she rush over to it, grabbing a towel before she careful took the kettle off of the stove and then turned the stove off. Picking a tea that she thought Beatrice would like, she placed it in the kettle before grabbing a few cups and placing them on the tray that also had the snacks on it. Rini carefully picked it up and made her way back to Beatrices's office, soon speaking as she entered the room and set down the tray❄︎...

"Here are your tea and snacks, Ms. Beatrice~"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❄︎Rini nodded in understand and grabbing the box that Beatrice was pointing at before moving it to its respective corner. She then left the room to make some tea and snacks. Of course, she could have just called and had a chef being that stuff up but she wanted to do it herself. Making her way into the kitchen, she grabbed a kettle and filled it with water before turning on the stove, then proceeding to put that on it as she waiting for the water to heat up. Rini then worked her way around the kitchen as she made simple but elaborate and elegant-like snacks for everyone. There was an array of cube cheese, salami and cracks, small fruit bowls, mostly healthy things. There was a high ringing sound coming from the kettle and she rush over to it, grabbing a towel before she careful took the kettle off of the stove and then turned the stove off. Picking a tea that she thought Beatrice would like, she placed it in the kettle before grabbing a few cups and placing them on the tray that also had the snacks on it. Rini carefully picked it up and made her way back to Beatrices's office, soon speaking as she entered the room and set down the tray❄︎...
nothing for Seria and Neruka yet?)))

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled when he poked her nose "It sounds good" she said a nod
Roland smiled before leaning back in his chair "Yeah, it does, also, it's worth noting that everyone here knows about my father, so you being a demi-human as well is fine." he said softly as he gazed at Dakota.

Regan all of a sudden started to cry. Nobody was in the school. The weeks walk meant nothing. She dropped the spray can and looked at her artwork. It looked as if the whole school was covered in graffiti. She didn't know where kids her age lived. This meant that she had to live alone in the shadows for a longer period of time. She got down on her knees, then dropped to the floor. Visions of her parents and the couple of nice moments they had together flashed through her head. She knew it. She was crazy, mentally. Regan prayed for a spirit (she can see dead people)

or anything living to comfort her.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsuru soon began to walk until they were outside of the mansion☫...
''alright. lets see what we can discover''

...☫He said before he started to walk with Amara☫...
Amara nodded "Mhm~~ it'll be fun!" She said happily "Its been a while since we got to do something like this" she said with a smile.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled before leaning back in his chair "Yeah, it does, also, it's worth noting that everyone here knows about my father, so you being a demi-human as well is fine." he said softly as he gazed at Dakota.

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, really?" She said as she looked at him "That's good, I won't feel as awkward if my eyes y'know, do their thing" she said looking relieved.

Nonalaka said:
Amara nodded "Mhm~~ it'll be fun!" She said happily "Its been a while since we got to do something like this" she said with a smile.
"Ah, really?" She said as she looked at him "That's good, I won't feel as awkward if my eyes y'know, do their thing" she said looking relieved.
''yeah...its nice huh? like the air feels nice right?''

Nonalaka said:
Roland chuckled then smiled at her "Well, i'm sure they'll be just fine as long as you don't sneeze fire while you're sick or don't do something equally or more harmful as that." he said before laughing.

Roman said:
Talia thought about it for a moment. She then shrugged and turned to the TV, "Sure... But only if you're gonna be here. Matter of fact, only you." She told her.
Elora Capistrano

"Then its settled, we're having a sleepover." Elora said with a nod as she paused the game and set down the controller in Talia lap. "I'll have to back to my house to grab a few things, unless you want the sleepover at my place. I guess my house is big, but I think it looks normal." She stated, thinking back to the actual size of her house. Though it wasn't a mansion of any kind, it was considerably big. There were a lot of rooms, but not enough to make the place seem like it had an overflow of rooms and thankfully the layout of the house wasn't like a maze where you could get lost.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled then smiled at her "Well, i'm sure they'll be just fine as long as you don't sneeze fire while you're sick or don't do something equally or more harmful as that." he said before laughing.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota laughed "As long as I wear the bracelet I'm harmless" she said with a smile "And sneezing fire seems like your specialty not mine"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah...its nice huh? like the air feels nice right?''
Amara nodded "Yeah, Its nice and refreshing and stuff" she said with a smile "It seems super quiet too though" she said looking around "It certainly isn't as busy as home"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed "As long as I wear the bracelet I'm harmless" she said with a smile "And sneezing fire seems like your specialty not mine"
Roland nodded before smiling "Yeah, true enough, and hey, maybe you'll pick up a few of my habits~" he said playfully before chuckling

WeirdPrincess said:
Elora Capistrano
"Then its settled, we're having a sleepover." Elora said with a nod as she paused the game and set down the controller in Talia lap. "I'll have to back to my house to grab a few things, unless you want the sleepover at my place. I guess my house is big, but I think it looks normal." She stated, thinking back to the actual size of her house. Though it wasn't a mansion of any kind, it was considerably big. There were a lot of rooms, but not enough to make the place seem like it had an overflow of rooms and thankfully the layout of the house wasn't like a maze where you could get lost.

"We can have it at your house. I'll let my parents have the place to themselves, they deserve some alone time." Talia joked. "I'll grab some pajamas and my toothbrush. After that we can go... Unless you wanna take the game along. We can grab that too." She said, placing the controller on her bed as she went to grab a change of clothes. "You're choice~"

Nonalaka said:
Amara nodded "Yeah, Its nice and refreshing and stuff" she said with a smile "It seems super quiet too though" she said looking around "It certainly isn't as busy as home"
''well...once we get to a capitol, its gonna be busy''

Nonalaka said:
Breaking the hug he sits down and motions for her to follow. "Lets enjoy the scenery together." he said hoping she would get closer to him, that is until the sound of metallic whirring and pneumatic pressure releases....

-------

The shield around the village cracked, then finally shattering, to the barrage of magic infused weapons. The troop transports and soldiers flooded the village, capturing everyone they can, putting down those that resist. On the hill, a bright orange figure on the scanners sat with a peaceful green figure standing next to him. "Orange target confirmed. Green target useless." the computer voice called out as the hill erupted with blasts of paralyzing energy. The young lovers were caught in a desperate situation...

(Stopping means somethings coming, sort of a heads up.)

WeirdPrincess said:
"Thank you. Please tell the others to join us for an afternoon snack." she said as she looked over the spread. "It looks wonderful." she complimented....

HimeragiSeiker said:
nothing for Seria and Neruka yet?)))
@Nonalaka

@Lumina

@WeirdPrincess

@HimeragiSeiker

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland nodded before smiling "Yeah, true enough, and hey, maybe you'll pick up a few of my habits~" he said playfully before chuckling

[/QUOTE]
Dakota giggled "Maybe, but I really would be a complete disaster if I lit things on fire along with the other kinds of things I seem to cause, I'd definitely be flight risk" she joked.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...once we get to a capitol, its gonna be busy''
Amara blinked "The capital? Oooh that sounds exciting!~ is it far?~" she asked happily.

Jofune Tsurabisu] ([COLOR=#ff0000]you have had 2 posts to respond with some ad-lib.[/COLOR] WP worked hard and ad-libbed it. [COLOR=#ff0000][I][B]can you?[/B][/I][/COLOR] Just join us when you can.) @Nonalaka [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14908-lumina/ said:
are you...trying to act like a jackass...? first off, i wasnt tagged so i didnt know that i had to reply. or could)))

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "Maybe, but I really would be a complete disaster if I lit things on fire along with the other kinds of things I seem to cause, I'd definitely be flight risk" she joked.
Amara blinked "The capital? Oooh that sounds exciting!~ is it far?~" she asked happily.
''eh...sorta..''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back