• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Yuna giggled "Its okay, I'm hungry too" she said with a smile "Why don't we get something to eat?, you can decide this time ~" she said happily.
Mako laughed, "Alright well I kind of want to make this a cheat day so how about we eat something unhealthy and greasy..." he said as he grabbed the equipment to return them. He turns to look at her and smiled, "How about pizza?" he said.

...☫Natsuru was looking around Eleysia trying to get familiar to seeing this place for a while. He soon sighed and stretched a little☫...

@Nonalaka (oh. hes on a balcony)

Nanne said:
Yuki blushed and turned away from his kisses for a moment then trying back to face him and kissed his neck softly sucking on it. She placed one of her hands on his neck as she continued doing so.
Alex blushed a little before he did the same thing to her, just a bit rougher. He slid his hands around her until they reached her back and slowly slid them down to the lower area as he kissed her.

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams](I'm going to be gone for two hours)

[/QUOTE]
its k xD enjoy yourself here~ (Oh. and sorry i could interact with you when you first joined. its kind of what i wanna do since i have like a shit ton of characters (like more than 20). but i was kinda 'busy' atm so yeah xD aym always free cuz i have tons of characters)

Nanne said:
Mako laughed, "Alright well I kind of want to make this a cheat day so how about we eat something unhealthy and greasy..." he said as he grabbed the equipment to return them. He turns to look at her and smiled, "How about pizza?" he said.
Yuna grinned as she looked up at him "I could never say no to pizza" she said before giggling a little, energetically hopping up onto her feet and grabbing her equipment as well.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota watched him moving his arms around and giggled "Sorry, the noise startled me"
Roland huffed before nodding "Fine, i'll give you that one, but i was so comfy....." he muttered before sighing and looking at her "Well, C'mon, we should go eat before to many people get down there." he said while looking down, waiting to move till Dakota was off of him.

Nonalaka said:
Rini blinked a few times before moving away so she could look at him becoming even more flustered at his words ".....N-No" she answered, collecting her thoughts together, her cheeks still coloured she took a breath "The 'guy' is the person I cried for in that field" she said as she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. "You are the 'other guy'" she said shyly.
He was done. His mind was gone. She owned him now. Defeated, he collapsed and smiled. "Oh, really?" he smirked. "Well I hope I can make you happy." he said as he tried to get his mind to work again. The universe rolled its collective eyes at the dumb mystic boy, who could not even tell that a wonderful girl was practically throwing herself at him, waiting for him to say something. Misafune just tried to think of what he should do next. "What do I do now? We like each other. Whats the protocol for what happens next?" he asked timidly.

@Nonalaka

WeirdPrincess said:
Elora Capistrano
Elora was silent for a few seconds, thinking a few things over before she spoke, "Do you want to? Have at least one?" She asked curiously. In truth, she was asking because she wanted to have one since she had never really done it before and also because it did kind of seem like fun the times that Analia had boasted about it.

Talia thought about it for a moment. She then shrugged and turned to the TV, "Sure... But only if you're gonna be here. Matter of fact, only you." She told her.

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]
" Well, it probably wouldn't hurt to tell you that I used to live in a circus. Most parents don't send their child to live with strangers, and the ones who do work there live with their parents. Anyone who doesn't live with their parents or outside circus grounds sleeps in what we caMy mentor is technically my legal guardian, so wherever he sleeps, I sleep too." They responded, Klef finally found the right paper and took it out of the thick stack. " That was 6 years ago, my mentor and I decided to leave the circus." They said taking the sheet and bringing it to the desk.

[/QUOTE]
Alejandro nodded, "I see... Well I live in a huge mansion with like 40 to 50 other people. It's just one huge family. Mainly because we invite friends to stay when they need a place to stay." He told them. "If I were able to I'd ask if you could stay, but we just met so... Yeah. Anyways, since you're done with that waiting and whatnot, why don't I bust us out?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland huffed before nodding "Fine, i'll give you that one, but i was so comfy....." he muttered before sighing and looking at her "Well, C'mon, we should go eat before to many people get down there." he said while looking down, waiting to move till Dakota was off of him.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota giggled "Well I was too until that knock on the door happened" she said with a nod "Alright then" she moved of him, getting off the bed, standing up and stretching.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsuru was looking around Eleysia trying to get familiar to seeing this place for a while. He soon sighed and stretched a little☫...
@Nonalaka (oh. hes on a balcony)
Amara had came into the room spotting him on the balcony, she had left down the books she was holding and walked out to the doorway to the balcony, noticing him sigh she tilted her head a little "Still not used to being here?" She asked softly.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "Well I was too until that knock on the door happened" she said with a nod "Alright then" she moved of him, getting off the bed, standing up and stretching.
Amara had came into the room spotting him on the balcony, she had left down the books she was holding and walked out to the doorway to the balcony, noticing him sigh she tilted her head a little "Still not used to being here?" She asked softly.
...☫Natsuru looked behind himself and saw Amara before laughing lightly and smiling☫...

''nah...even though its been a few weeks...still feels new''

Nonalaka said:
Roland stood up behind her then stretched as well before hugging her again then kissing her cheek "So, how did you sleep?" he asked before letting go of her and walking towards the door.

Han rubbed the back of his head, "That I can believe. I'm only in my early 20s... Though I don't really need a job. I practically get anything or everything with just the flip of my hair." He joked, but was serious. "At least against weak willed people. For instance, it works like a love spell, so I doubt it'd work on someone like you since you know them."

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]He was done. His mind was gone. She owned him now. Defeated, he collapsed and smiled. "Oh, really?" he smirked. "Well I hope I can make you happy." he said as he tried to get his mind to work again. The universe rolled its collective eyes at the dumb mystic boy, who could not even tell that a wonderful girl was practically throwing herself at him, waiting for him to say something. Misafune just tried to think of what he should do next. "What do I do now? We like each other. Whats the protocol for what happens next?" he asked timidly.
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Rini nodded "R-Really" she looked at him as he spoke again ".....protocol?" She repeated, what was he on about? "I-I don't know, I-Ive never felt like this with a person before...I've never been in a situation like this" she said quietly as she looked at the ground.

Nonalaka said:
Rini nodded "R-Really" she looked at him as he spoke again ".....protocol?" She repeated, what was he on about? "I-I don't know, I-Ive never felt like this with a person before...I've never been in a situation like this" she said quietly as she looked at the ground.
He got up and did what felt okay. Which was to hug her. "Well all I know is, you make me happy too. And I too never felt this way with anyone before." he admitted as he held her..

@Nonalaka

Roman said:
Alex blushed a little before he did the same thing to her, just a bit rougher. He slid his hands around her until they reached her back and slowly slid them down to the lower area as he kissed her.
Yuki blushed and let out a moan. "M..more...want more.." she said quietly. She let him continue to do what he was doing and then raised one of her legs in between his legs. "Mmm~" she let out another moan.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsuru looked behind himself and saw Amara before laughing lightly and smiling☫...
''nah...even though its been a few weeks...still feels new''
Amara nodded and smiled back at him as she walked over next to him "I'm not used to being here either" she said with a small giggle "I'd love to be back on earth but its still not safe yet..." She said as she looked over the balcony, sure this place was beautiful, but it wasn't home really.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna grinned as she looked up at him "I could never say no to pizza" she said before giggling a little, energetically hopping up onto her feet and grabbing her equipment as well.
Mako dropped off the equipment and waited for Yuna. "What kind of pizza should we get?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland stood up behind her then stretched as well before hugging her again then kissing her cheek "So, how did you sleep?" he asked before letting go of her and walking towards the door.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota smiled "I slept great~, I think I needed that nap" she said with a giggle as she followed him to the door.

Nonalaka said:
Amara nodded and smiled back at him as she walked over next to him "I'm not used to being here either" she said with a small giggle "I'd love to be back on earth but its still not safe yet..." She said as she looked over the balcony, sure this place was beautiful, but it wasn't home really.
''yeah...well, the sooner its safe, the better. well...actually im not sure if it would be better. but...lets just consider this a large and...long vacation stay''

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled "I slept great~, I think I needed that nap" she said with a giggle as she followed him to the door.
Roland unlocked the door and opened it before looking back at her and smiling "Well, good, but i guess we'll might also have a harder time falling asleep later." he said with a chuckle before walking out the door.

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]He got up and did what felt okay. Which was to hug her. "Well all I know is, you make me happy too. And I too never felt this way with anyone before." he admitted as he held her..
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Rini simply nodded in agreement as she hugged him back, happy to be held like that, it felt nice.

Nanne said:
Mako dropped off the equipment and waited for Yuna. "What kind of pizza should we get?"
Yuna looked at him " Well, I'm fine with any kind of pizza really, I asked you to pick after all~" she said with a smile as she dropped off her equipment as well.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah...well, the sooner its safe, the better. well...actually im not sure if it would be better. but...lets just consider this a large and...long vacation stay''
"Well, why not the better?" She asked "It seems....I dont know... lonelier here or something" she said with a small shrug "But I guess I'll try and treat it as a vacation or something like that" she smiled a little.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland unlocked the door and opened it before looking back at her and smiling "Well, good, but i guess we'll might also have a harder time falling asleep later." he said with a chuckle before walking out the door.

[/QUOTE]
"Hmm, true, but I don't think that'll bother me really" she said with a smile.

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm, true, but I don't think that'll bother me really" she said with a smile.
Roland laughed before glancing back at her "Maybe you're missing what i'm hinting at, though at the same time i don't want to make it obvious to everyone~" he said teasingly before starting down the stairs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back