• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled and held her close "Y'know Dakota, there's a very good chance that they'll end up being your family as well, so maybe after sometime you could call them our family." he said softly as he moved his head to smile at her.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota blushed a bit before lifting her head a little, smiling back at him and nodding a little "Yeah, after sometime" she said softly as she laid her head back down.

Mayyflower said:
(Oh my gerd I want to make him kiss her but I don't even know when he should xD )
...♮Luke nods and then looked around, he then looked at kairassi and let out a small chuckle♮...
(( xD yeah, lol me neither))

Kairassi looked out the window briefly before looking to Luke "What if its broken?" She asked before laughing a little "That would suck, I don't think it is though"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed a bit before lifting her head a little, smiling back at him and nodding a little "Yeah, after sometime" she said softly as she laid her head back down.
Roland rested his head back against the bed before rubbing the back of Dakota's head with the hand of his that was their "Yeah, i just hope my mother doesn't try to pry anymore info out of us." he said quietly as he stared at the ceiling.

WeirdPrincess said:

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi had put her hands over her ears as the alarm sounded off. Once it was off, she removed her hands from her ears. There was a slight ringing sound, but it didn't bother her much and it would go away eventually. "It's fine, really. Don't worry about it." Yumi said, waving her hand a little before she laughed before turning her attention to the tiny robot animals. Since Elliot said she could turn them on, she decided she'd only do a few of them. Reaching out a hand, she turned on the rabbit and Oreo once it was placed on the table. The rabbit began hopping around, causing Yumi to giggle before she pet before it and Oreo, who was sitting down before shortly letting out a meow as it was pet.

Elliot walked over to her and watched, laughing lightly "Y'know, you can keep him if you want" he said as he pointed to Oreo. "You seem to get along well" he said.

Roman said:
(((( I didn't get a notification. Sorry ))))
Alejandro nodded, showing that he understood their situation. "Well that's fine. Like I said earlier, we may end up never seeing one another again, but I hope we do... I'm really curious as to why your mentor would be so upset." He said, as he looked up at the light. "As for my sister, we're close.. Best friends almost. Why do you ask?"
"If we ever see each other again, I'll tell you why since right now isn't the best time to explain." They said. " Just because it must be pretty cool to have a sibling. Since you two are close, do you hang out with her most of the time?" Klef asked. Klef had no siblings, nor anyone besides their mentor that they were able to see many times, since most of the performers at the circus would come and go so often.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland rested his head back against the bed before rubbing the back of Dakota's head with the hand of his that was their "Yeah, i just hope my mother doesn't try to pry anymore info out of us." he said quietly as he stared at the ceiling.

[/QUOTE]
Upon mention of that Dakota's face went red as she remembered the earlier events in full detail "M-More? I think she got quite a bit of info the first time" she said quietly.

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori stuck the last bite of food in her mouth, and it was right then that Masahi exhaled the breath on her ear. The sudden movement sent shivers all the way down her spine right to her core, and she almost dropped the food from her mouth. Oh, this was bad. With how she was, she knew she couldn't get away. Not that she really cared all that much, considering she liked Masahi and liked the closeness, but she was essentially stuck, both on the sense of Masahi's arms wrapped around her as well as how her body couldn't move anyways. So really, she could do nothing but fall right into where Masahi wanted her, but she tried to keep up facade that she totally wasn't falling into it☆...
"Oh really, 'we'll have to see', huh? Okay~"
...♝Masahi smirked as she ate the last bite, time for some fun and teasing, and oh was he gonna break down that facade and he was gonna enjoy it. As she spoke Masahi let another hot breath out onto her ear, this one longer as he made a 'ahh' sound before nipping down onto the tip of her ear, after all, she didn't seem to mind how he used his mouth on other area's last night, nor had she said anything about the marks left behind. After doing that Masahi smiled before slowly nipping his way down the edge of her ear as he held her tight then after a minute of doing so he stopped then whispered♝...

"Yes, indeed we'll have to see~"

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]
"If we ever see each other again, I'll tell you why since right now isn't the best time to explain." They said. " Just because it must be pretty cool to have a sibling. Since you two are close, do you hang out with her most of the time?" Klef asked. Klef had no siblings, nor anyone besides their mentor that they were able to see many times, since most of the performers at the circus would come and go so often.

[/QUOTE]
"I'm fine with being told later." Alejandro said, leaning forward in his seat. He was perfectly fine with being told a different time, it's not like it was anything having to do with him. When he was asked about Misaki again, he rubbed his chin in thought, "I share a room with her. Does that count for anything?" He asked.

Nonalaka said:
Upon mention of that Dakota's face went red as she remembered the earlier events in full detail "M-More? I think she got quite a bit of info the first time" she said quietly.
Roland sighed then made an attempt at nodding, which was more of his head just tapping against the bed a few times "Yeah, so do i, but my mother will probably try and question you if you're ever alone..." he said softly as he thought of the few times he had brought friends over.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland sighed then made an attempt at nodding, which was more of his head just tapping against the bed a few times "Yeah, so do i, but my mother will probably try and question you if you're ever alone..." he said softly as he thought of the few times he had brought friends over.

[/QUOTE]
"O-Oh, well I'll try to be mentally prepared" she said with a small nod "Though I thought I was last time....and then I was caught off guard" she said with a quiet laugh.

Nonalaka said:
"O-Oh, well I'll try to be mentally prepared" she said with a small nod "Though I thought I was last time....and then I was caught off guard" she said with a quiet laugh.
Roland chuckled then smiled at her "Yeah, well, i guess my mother is a bit unpredictable at times." he said softly before leaning a little to kiss the top of Dakota's head "But i guess we'll see." he said softly before laying back down.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled then smiled at her "Yeah, well, i guess my mother is a bit unpredictable at times." he said softly before leaning a little to kiss the top of Dakota's head "But i guess we'll see." he said softly before laying back down.

[/QUOTE]
She smiled a little when he kissed her head "Yeah, I guess" she laughed a little "Do you think they'll be as...y'know...embarrassing?" She asked.

Roman said:
Talia remained silent for awhile, before smiling. "Maybe we can stay like this?" She asked. "I don't think I want to move anytime soon... Also because this is my first time actually cuddling someone and I really like it." Talia said, as she relaxed her muscles and leaned back into Elora, using her as a pillow. Talia soon found herself cuddling Elora back.
Elora Capistrano

tumblr_my4y1zLw7w1r8sjzgo4_1280.jpg

Elora laughed slightly before smiling, "I'll stay like this for as long as you want, I don't mind. I'm comfortable like this actually." This was probably the most comfortable she'd be able to get, because she couldn't find one just laying down or sitting up on the bed. She hummed quietly as she continued playing, her brows soon furrowing as she came to somewhat hard part in the game and Elora leaned forward just a bit as if that would help her in the situation. She eventually figured out what to do and smiled triumphantly. "Have you ever had a sleepover?" She had asked this question pretty randomly, since nothing was brought up about it or sleeping.

Nonalaka said:
She smiled a little when he kissed her head "Yeah, I guess" she laughed a little "Do you think they'll be as...y'know...embarrassing?" She asked.
Roland sighed then nodded while looking up at her "Well, probably worst, and if you see her with any form of tape measure, Run." he said softly as he looked at her "Sorry i didn't warn you ahead of time...."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland sighed then nodded while looking up at her "Well, probably worst, and if you see her with any form of tape measure, Run." he said softly as he looked at her "Sorry i didn't warn you ahead of time...."

[/QUOTE]
Dakota shook her head "Its okay, I'll get used to it" she laughed a little ".....and a tape measure? Run?" She gave him a confused look "Why?"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota shook her head "Its okay, I'll get used to it" she laughed a little ".....and a tape measure? Run?" She gave him a confused look "Why?"
Roland moved his hand off of Dakota's head in order to scratch his own "Well, she may try taking your sizes, y'know, your measurements...." he said quietly as he looked at her "...for stuff...."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland moved his hand off of Dakota's head in order to scratch his own "Well, she may try taking your sizes, y'know, your measurements...." he said quietly as he looked at her "...for stuff...."

[/QUOTE]
Dakota blinked looking even more confused "Stuff?" She repeated.

Nonalaka said:
Elliot walked over to her and watched, laughing lightly "Y'know, you can keep him if you want" he said as he pointed to Oreo. "You seem to get along well" he said.

??Yumi??

giphy.gif

"I can?" Yumi's eyes brightened before she smiled at Elliot. "Thank you Elliot! It means a lot, even though he's just a tiny kitty robot." She giggled quietly before petting Oreo again, a pure emitting from him before she began playing with it and the rabbit that seemed to be constantly hopping around. It now just seemed to be chasing after her finger and it was adorable.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked looking even more confused "Stuff?" She repeated.
Roland looked to the side "Y'know, like stuff meant to fit you and your figure......" he said softly as his cheeks got a bit pink.

Roman said:
"I'm fine with being told later." Alejandro said, leaning forward in his seat. He was perfectly fine with being told a different time, it's not like it was anything having to do with him. When he was asked about Misaki again, he rubbed his chin in thought, "I share a room with her. Does that count for anything?" He asked.
" So you get to see them everyday? It probably must be really fun sharing a room with your sister!" They said to Alejandro. "I've had to share a rooms before, actually most of the time my room is also five other people's room, usually everyone else is an adult." They said looking through the stack of papers for a particular form.

WeirdPrincess said:

??Yumi??

giphy.gif

"I can?" Yumi's eyes brightened before she smiled at Elliot. "Thank you Elliot! It means a lot, even though he's just a tiny kitty robot." She giggled quietly before petting Oreo again, a pure emitting from him before she began playing with it and the rabbit that seemed to be constantly hopping around. It now just seemed to be chasing after her finger and it was adorable.

Elliot smiled "Of course, I wouldn't want to give him to anyone else, I can tell you'll take good care of him" he said happily "Just place your finger on his chin for about 20 seconds and you'll be set as his owner" he explained before glancing to the rabbit that was running around "I might send the rabbit to my sister, after all she decided what they'd all look like" he said with a small laugh "Anyways, do you want some tea or soda or anything?" He asked with a smile.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland looked to the side "Y'know, like stuff meant to fit you and your figure......" he said softly as his cheeks got a bit pink.

[/QUOTE]
"....like clothes? You are being rather vague" She asked, noticing his cheeks beginning to colour, which confused her even more.

WeirdPrincess said:
Elora Capistrano

tumblr_my4y1zLw7w1r8sjzgo4_1280.jpg

Elora laughed slightly before smiling, "I'll stay like this for as long as you want, I don't mind. I'm comfortable like this actually." This was probably the most comfortable she'd be able to get, because she couldn't find one just laying down or sitting up on the bed. She hummed quietly as she continued playing, her brows soon furrowing as she came to somewhat hard part in the game and Elora leaned forward just a bit as if that would help her in the situation. She eventually figured out what to do and smiled triumphantly. "Have you ever had a sleepover?" She had asked this question pretty randomly, since nothing was brought up about it or sleeping.

Talia continued to hold on to Elora as she played the game, finding comfort as she held on to her. "No... I was thinking about it once before, but I changed my mind." She said, softly. "Why?"

Roman said:
Alex smiled when she kissed his neck, "Yeah." He said softly, before kissing her back. He slowly moved his hands towards her waist, soon placing them there. He then laid her on the bed, without breaking their kiss.
Yuki wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back a little rough. She tugged on his shirt a little before letting out a small moan.

Nonalaka said:
"....like clothes? You are being rather vague" She asked, noticing his cheeks beginning to colour, which confused her even more.
"And underwear along with other things....." he said before looking at her and sighing before slightly sitting up "My mother is a bit of a jack of all trades, but shes also a bit weird... so yeah...." he said softly with the color not disappearing.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]"And underwear along with other things....." he said before looking at her and sighing before slightly sitting up "My mother is a bit of a jack of all trades, but shes also a bit weird... so yeah...." he said softly with the color not disappearing.

[/QUOTE]
She stared at him "....U-Underwear? Why underwear? A-And what other things?!" She said as her cheeks began to grow in colour as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back