• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Alternated said:
The clone keeps washing the dishes "Notes about Mat of course his personality and habits" Mateus said.
Elaena nodded "Oh, Okay, I'm guessing you always do that?" She asked "Though im curious to why? Is it just to remember or what?"

Nonalaka said:
Elaena nodded "Oh, Okay, I'm guessing you always do that?" She asked "Though im curious to why? Is it just to remember or what?"
"it's more like a hobby or maybe for boredom" Mateus said as he fell down the chair.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]((Yep :P ))
...♗Ayen finally slipped away into his dream world, once again seeing all those he cherished throughout the ages, all the children he raised, all the friends he shared drinks and merry times with, all the brothers whose bonds where forged on the battlefield, truly he must of been smiling as he knew each and every one of their stories, the names and faces of their families, everything, for the bonds he shared with them were etched into his very soul, and for a few, even his body, though he hid all those scars with his glamour. After what must of been five or six hours Ayen stirred back out of the dream world and back into the real one, but he didn't move as he figured Len and Lilliana were still sleeping, so in the mean time he simply held onto them a bit tighter.♗...

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana had slept peacefully for quite a while, snuggled up into Ayen's arm. Truthfully, this was the most... whole she had felt in quite a while. Being surrounded by her family, it was what she had been missing ever since things had happened with Yuto. Everything just spiraled downward into just awfulness and... well, things were better now. She was happy, with her dad and her brother. That was all she neede-♧...

"Don't forget about me!"

...♧Lilliana's eyes flew open as the voice sounded in her head, and she yelled in surprise and slight fear as she bolted upright, her hands on her head. She hadn't heard the voice in so long that she had honestly forgotten it was there, so hearing it again honestly scared her. She sat, holding her head, whimpering a bit, breathing hard♧...

...⊗Kanon blinked as his words processed in her head. Her, him... lunch? She blinked, rubbing her eyes to try and adjust to the light again, trying to smooth her hair a bit as she responded. His words made her blush a bit but she played it off⊗...

"Lunch? Oh, uh... yeah, that's fine.."

-----------------------

...☼Chiharu was really on the verge of tears right as the lady came in, yelling all frantic-like. She flinched as she saw the lady burst in and come being all loud and covered in white stuff, and she seemed to be talking to her. Who was she? Why did she want her? She looked up at the lady, sniffling a bit, before responding☼...

"Wh-what...? Wh-who are y-you...? Where's Miyaka?"

@Lumina[/URL]
...♤Lumina could only stand on the sidelines and watch, as Asuka clung to some random woman being obviously worried over Akira and her own pair actually grow worried about his brother. And that was saying something. Really, she didn't quite understand everything that was going on, and all she could do was sit back while Asuka and Kenji talked. There was nothing she really could do, except support her pair. She hadn't seen him look at his brother like that in, well... ever. So Lumina stayed quiet, making sure to be near to Kenji in case he needed her♤...

@WeirdPrincess

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana had slept peacefully for quite a while, snuggled up into Ayen's arm. Truthfully, this was the most... whole she had felt in quite a while. Being surrounded by her family, it was what she had been missing ever since things had happened with Yuto. Everything just spiraled downward into just awfulness and... well, things were better now. She was happy, with her dad and her brother. That was all she neede-♧...

"Don't forget about me!"

...♧Lilliana's eyes flew open as the voice sounded in her head, and she yelled in surprise and slight fear as she bolted upright, her hands on her head. She hadn't heard the voice in so long that she had honestly forgotten it was there, so hearing it again honestly scared her. She sat, holding her head, whimpering a bit, breathing hard♧...
...♗Ayen let out quiet yawn as he fell Lilliana snuggle into his arm, maybe today was fit to be a lazy day, after what Len and Lilliana had been put through they could use a day to relax, yeah, and possibly if they're feeling up to it they could practice with their powers. While thinking Ayen had been opening his mind up like he did to influence nature, but only now he was gonna make sure Len and Lilliana were having good dreams, it was at this point he heard Lilliana's other voice and she shot up in the bed, to this Ayen opened one of his eyes and slightly sat up while mentally speaking to Lilliana and her voice♗...

"Trust me, you have not been forgotten, i'll also be listening."

"Actually, were both listening Mister 'Parley' Seriously! We could have easily wiped them out!"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi snickered at Kaori's words, and noticed she was almost done eating so he let out a hot breath onto her ear. Yeah maybe his shenanigans weren't the best idea with how he left her last night, but he felt playful right now so he figured it couldn't be helped, especially because she snuggled against him, really, he didn't mind, he rather liked the feeling of closeness between them so he was happy Kaori snuggled against him, but that closeness only meant that she wouldn't be able to get away once his teasing began. So with a playful manner he spoke once more♝...
"Well, i find that highly unlikely, but not impossible, perhaps we'll have to see about it if a few."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori stuck the last bite of food in her mouth, and it was right then that Masahi exhaled the breath on her ear. The sudden movement sent shivers all the way down her spine right to her core, and she almost dropped the food from her mouth. Oh, this was bad. With how she was, she knew she couldn't get away. Not that she really cared all that much, considering she liked Masahi and liked the closeness, but she was essentially stuck, both on the sense of Masahi's arms wrapped around her as well as how her body couldn't move anyways. So really, she could do nothing but fall right into where Masahi wanted her, but she tried to keep up facade that she totally wasn't falling into it☆...

"Oh really, 'we'll have to see', huh? Okay~"

@Roman[/URL]
(((( I didn't get a notification. Sorry ))))

Alejandro nodded, showing that he understood their situation. "Well that's fine. Like I said earlier, we may end up never seeing one another again, but I hope we do... I'm really curious as to why your mentor would be so upset." He said, as he looked up at the light. "As for my sister, we're close.. Best friends almost. Why do you ask?"

@Roman[/URL]
"Alright, I'll keep that in mind" she said with a nod before he held onto her, she blushed "O-Okay" she said quietly as he began moving her hands, she looked ahead of them as time slowed down "This is amazing" she said as she looked around.

Alternated said:
"it's more like a hobby or maybe for boredom" Mateus said as he fell down the chair.
Elaena laughed a little "Boredom? Am I that boring?" She asked with a smile "I'm offended" she joked.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota allowed him entry to deepen the kiss further as she felt him press more into it, loosing herself in the kiss as her mind was going fuzzy.
Roland toyed with her tongue using his as he pulled her against him and he leaned back onto the bed, as his need to breath caught up to him Roland pulled out of the kiss and simply smiled up at Dakota.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland toyed with her tongue using his as he pulled her against him and he leaned back onto the bed, as his need to breath caught up to him Roland pulled out of the kiss and simply smiled up at Dakota.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota caught her breath as well, smiling back at him, laying like this was quite comfortable actually. She nuzzled her nose against his and giggled a bit.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota caught her breath as well, smiling back at him, laying like this was quite comfortable actually. She nuzzled her nose against his and giggled a bit.
Roland chuckled then nuzzled her nose back while moving one of his hands to play with her hair, being like this with her was probably the most comfort he's had in awhile, and sadly starting tomorrow his family would have the both of them working, so he was content with this moment with her.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled then nuzzled her nose back while moving one of his hands to play with her hair, being like this with her was probably the most comfort he's had in awhile, and sadly starting tomorrow his family would have the both of them working, so he was content with this moment with her.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota happily rested her head on his chest letting a content sigh as she lay there "I don't want to move" she said with a small laugh. "This is too cosy"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota happily rested her head on his chest letting a content sigh as she lay there "I don't want to move" she said with a small laugh. "This is too cosy"
Roland let out a small laugh "Agreed." he said as he rested the hand that was playing with Dakota's hair on the back of her head while easing whatever grip his arm had around her to a gentle one.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland let out a small laugh "Agreed." he said as he rested the hand that was playing with Dakota's hair on the back of her head while easing whatever grip his arm had around her to a gentle one.

[/QUOTE]
"I don't think i'll mind having so many people around me here once I get used to it, since your family is so nice" she said softly, as she snuggled him "I'm going to like it here" she said with a smile.

Nonalaka said:
"I don't think i'll mind having so many people around me here once I get used to it, since your family is so nice" she said softly, as she snuggled him "I'm going to like it here" she said with a smile.
Roland smiled and held her close "Y'know Dakota, there's a very good chance that they'll end up being your family as well, so maybe after sometime you could call them our family." he said softly as he moved his head to smile at her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I was playing with nova then she ran off to you." He said as he hugged nova and she chufed more

[/QUOTE]
...€ May chuckled down at nova, she then pointed to the bear and then to the llama €...

"So this is nova huh, well over here this is my friend Luner and then over here is my friend... I haven't thought of a name for my other friend yet.."

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi shrugged " I think so? I dunno I've never actually been on a Ferris wheel before, only the roller coasters and stuff" she said looking around as well.
(Oh my gerd I want to make him kiss her but I don't even know when he should xD )

...♮Luke nods and then looked around, he then looked at kairassi and let out a small chuckle♮...

Nonalaka said:
"Well some I buy the parts for and stuff and others I just take apart broken things, my parents and a few others know that's what I work around with so they send me stuff" he explained "Its mostly the latte-" he was cut off by a loud beeping noise like an alarm "Ack, I forgot about that, sorry, sorry" he said scrambling to find a remote, albeit rather clumsily eventually finding a remote to turn it off "Sorry, Security alarm" he laughed "I don't really have guests normally so I forgot it was on" he said quietly "Also, I'm sorry there's so much stuff, I had a whole room for this stuff at home so this wasn't a problem." He said as she moved a few boxes out of the way before noticing her looking to the box with the smaller robots "Go ahead and power them up if you'd like, they're all charged up" he said walking over and poking two (the dog and another cat) before taking Oreo from his pocket and leaving him on the table.

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi had put her hands over her ears as the alarm sounded off. Once it was off, she removed her hands from her ears. There was a slight ringing sound, but it didn't bother her much and it would go away eventually. "It's fine, really. Don't worry about it." Yumi said, waving her hand a little before she laughed before turning her attention to the tiny robot animals. Since Elliot said she could turn them on, she decided she'd only do a few of them. Reaching out a hand, she turned on the rabbit and Oreo once it was placed on the table. The rabbit began hopping around, causing Yumi to giggle before she pet before it and Oreo, who was sitting down before shortly letting out a meow as it was pet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back