• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
"Layala! Please slow down. You don't know what happened yet!" Kalin said, landing beside her. He gripped her shoulder gently, and tried to turn her towards him, so that he could begin to understand whatever feeling she had.

[/QUOTE]
Layla turned a blazing stare to look at Kalin, a completely angered expression having invaded her once calm facade. His words had little to no hope in getting through to her, which resulted in a yanking of her body out of his grip as she stormed forward past the school. With every step she took, flames boiled against the ground beneath her, leaving raging flames where she once stood. "They will pay...for touching my son."

@Roman[/URL]
"A personal councillor, eh?" Han nodded and chuckled. "I could really use someone to talk to at times... Especially since I'm alone most of the time and calling home could be a hassle... Plus your able to aid me in dangerous situations, I tthink.. Are you? It'd be really appreciated I you can. I'd know there's someone there who has my back at all times." He said, as he stopped walking. "Also we're here." He added, pointing at a small bar behind him.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❄︎Rini's mouth shaped into an O form before she spoke, her bunny ears falling when Beatrice pet her. If she had to admit it... she actually liked being pet by her, it kind of made her feel a little special and it also felt nice❄︎...
"Oooooh! Okay, I get it now."
¥Beatrice Kept petting Josephine. "Feel better now?" she asked her maid. She worried about her maid. Maybe a trip to the country and some time to relax will do Josephine some good. "It's decided, you, my daughter and the other maids will go for a girls weekend at the Chalet." she said smiling. "We need to unwind and relax." she said tapping her pipe. "Okay, well its not the weekend yet, ladies, so let us get back to work." she said as she grabbed a stack of files. "Seria, take this to my husband in the lab. Other maid, take this stack to Accounting." she said as she began to crunch numbers.

@HimeragiSeiker

@WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]He scooted closer to her. He focused and began to draw the chinese zodiac in the air, outlined for her to see. "Your antlers remind me of the dragons horns. So pretty and impressive." he said as he let the image float. "I have never seen them as more than beauty accessories, myself." he readily admitted. "So you want to learn some magic. I can teach you some minor spells, that will not cause you much trouble." he said as he moved his hands slowly to show her the rhythm. "This spell will show you the safest way to go to get to where you want to go. Unfortunately, A GPS unit is better, but for those that do not have one, this works too." he smiled while joking..
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Rini watched as he drew the image in the air in awe before he spoke of teaching her a spell which immediately drew her attention turning her head, she realised he had moved closer to her. Listening to his words and watching his movements, she eventually started copying the hand movements "That? Well, I don't have a GPS so I guess this'll be useful" she giggled.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena stared at him for a moment, she wasn't judging him, she just wasn't expecting it, she laughed a little "Alright" she said as she did as he asked and beat the eggs "Okay, I think im done" she said with a nod and a smile.
"So, you'd be pretty ticked off if I happened to tidy this all when you weren't looking" she said with a laugh "I cant say I have that problem, books are stackable and I have my memory so yeah" she giggled a little.

"Is that so?" Colin smiled a little as he looked at it and then moved to pet it "Its cute!"

Camilla slowly nodded at his words, kind of figuring shed receive an answer like that, blowing a little bit of air from her cheeks she stopped twiddling her thumbs and looked at him "Alright, Just...please be careful...okay?" she said tilting her head a little and offering another small smile, of course she was going to worry, but it wasn't like she could just tell him to not go do it.

Kairassi stared blankly at him for a bit....they didn't have couples where he used to live?, jeez, what kinda place was it, "Y'know, couples! like..people how have feelings for eachother and are in a romantic relationship that kiss and stuff" she explained "You dont have those where you lived?"

((Finally got my PC hooked up again :'D))
Stretching his arms above his head, Kaname shifted his attention to Camilla. His hearing caught the blow of her breath escaping from her lips, just before her gaze met his. He could tell simply by the way she looked at him that his words were bothering her. Though he wasn't quite sure of what he should do, Kaname simply took a hold of Camilla and brought her into his arms, pressing his lips against the top of her head. "If it makes you upset....I won't do it."

Roman said:
"A personal councillor, eh?" Han nodded and chuckled. "I could really use someone to talk to at times... Especially since I'm alone most of the time and calling home could be a hassle... Plus your able to aid me in dangerous situations, I tthink.. Are you? It'd be really appreciated I you can. I'd know there's someone there who has my back at all times." He said, as he stopped walking. "Also we're here." He added, pointing at a small bar behind him.
"I can defend myself, but I prefer to do it from the shadows or a strategic position." she admitted as she smiled at the quaint little bar.

@Roman

WeirdPrincess said:
Elora Capistrano
"So these were in the underwear drawer? Not a bad place to hide them. Also thanks." Elora chuckled, taking one of the candy bars and unwrapping it before taking a bite. The chocolate melted in her mouth and she smiled in delight before taking another bite. Milk Chocolate wasn't really her favorite type, if anything she likes white chocolate better, but this would do. It was still pretty good after all. "You should sit right here." She said, patting the spot just in front of her for a moment as she continued play. "You know, it seems pretty quiet in your house right now. Except for this game and I think... I can hear the tv or something downstairs. Is your family kind of quiet? Because that's all I'm getting right now."

"Well then earlier I heard my dad yelling about something... Something about a explosion... Then I heard a loud boom." She said, as she took ttheseat in front of Elora. "Why should I sit here?" She asked curiously, as she opened her candy bar and took a bite out of it.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Stretching his arms above his head, Kaname shifted his attention to Camilla. His hearing caught the blow of her breath escaping from her lips, just before her gaze met his. He could tell simply by the way she looked at him that his words were bothering her. Though he wasn't quite sure of what he should do, Kaname simply took a hold of Camilla and brought her into his arms, pressing his lips against the top of her head. "If it makes you upset....I won't do it."

[/QUOTE]
Camilla nuzzled her face into his chest as he pulled her into his arms, letting a small sigh or relief for a moment she then looked up at him " I'm glad you're saying that, because of course I wouldn't want you getting hurt in any way.....but at the same time...I don't want to feel like I'm bossing you around o-or anything like that..."

Roman said:
"So you don't prefer the help of a friend? That's what I'm asking. Can you back me up when needed?" Han asked, walking inside the bar, holding the door open for her. "They day will soon come when I need some help from a unknown source and you'd be that source."
"Let me say it as you men say it, I got your back, bro." she said. "Was that how its said?" she asked.

@Roman

Nonalaka said:
((If its not a bother, could you? :'D))

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi was pushing her bike along as she walked with Elliot towards his dorm, the game that she had gotten from the thrift store inside her basket. They had since left the store and after playing with one his little robots, she had taken an interest in them and wanted to see more. They were pretty cool. "Do make anything else besides those tiny robots?" She asked curiously, turning her head to look at him.

@Roman[/URL]
Han laughed, "Wow. Maybe you should stick to speaking how you normally would. I don't think taking you seriously would be easy if you didn't." He said, making his way towards the bar stool, where he sat down and ordered a drink. "But thanks. It's good to know I can count on you for help..."

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi was pushing her bike along as she walked with Elliot towards his dorm, the game that she had gotten from the thrift store inside her basket. They had since left the store and after playing with one his little robots, she had taken an interest in them and wanted to see more. They were pretty cool. "Do make anything else besides those tiny robots?" She asked curiously, turning her head to look at him.

Elliot nodded "Well yeah, I spend a lot of time messing around with electronics, I've lost count of how many times I've been electrocuted by messing around with stuff" he said with a small laugh as they approached the door to his dorm "I have a lot of stuff so don't be surprised if there's clutter..." He said before opening the door, it was a pretty average sized dorm but it was cluttered with books and all kinds of robots of different sizes some finished, some unfinished along with all kinds of other little gadgets not to mention a box with about 7 or so of the tiny robots like Oreo except they were dogs and bunnies and what not.

@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]

@WeirdPrincess
...❄︎Rini nodded, she did feel better actually. She was silent until there was a mention of a trip. So they were gonna go on vacation? Well... not really a vacation, but a weekend getaway. Rini spoke before she went back to cleaning❄︎...

"So it's like a short vacation then. That sounds fun."

Roman said:
(((( Here's the link - Fantasy Highschool -Grand Reopening- ))))
"Yeah. I don't know why... Thy should really listen to what I was saying. I could be anyone, yet you immediately toss a kid you never seen in the office.. I thin teachers are really dumb." Alejandro said, sighed. "Well I can't say much about your waiting. I haven't been sitting here the whole time so I don't know what it's like."
"Yeah, after what has been happening recently you would think they would be extra careful about who they allow in the school." They said, the information on the stack of papers was actually very little, but Klef wrote mostly gibberish on half of the papers, the person in charge mindlessly looked through and stamped it. " What's your name?" They asked.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]"Yeah, after what has been happening recently you would think they would be extra careful about who they allow in the school." They said, the information on the stack of papers was actually very little, but Klef wrote mostly gibberish on half of the papers, the person in charge mindlessly looked through and stamped it. " What's your name?" They asked.

[/QUOTE]
"Agreed." Alejandro said, nodding his head. In all honesty, he thought they they did amp up security, until he was told why he was in the office. "Well.. All we can at the moment, is adults aren't the smartest." He said. Upon being asked what his name was, Alejandro looked away from them, deciding whether he'd wanna give his name. "To heck with it. It's not like we'll see one another again. I'm Alejandro. What's your name?

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio smiled and kissed her head as they relaxed in her cave together

[/QUOTE]
She smiled and drifted to sleep in his arms and they appeared in her bed at the house she slept happily

Roman said:
"Well then earlier I heard my dad yelling about something... Something about a explosion... Then I heard a loud boom." She said, as she took ttheseat in front of Elora. "Why should I sit here?" She asked curiously, as she opened her candy bar and took a bite out of it.
Elora Capistrano

Elora raised an eyebrow, "An explosion? I must have missed that somehow..." She said quietly, wondering how she could have missed something like that. Maybe she was spacing out or her hearing was bad, though it was probably the latter. "Because I need something to cuddle and you look comfortable." Elora stated, taking another bite of her candy bar before resting her chin on Talia's shoulder and her arms went around her waist, so the controller wasn't awkwardly behind her and she wouldn't be able to see it.

Roman said:
"Agreed." Alejandro said, nodding his head. In all honesty, he thought they they did amp up security, until he was told why he was in the office. "Well.. All we can at the moment, is adults aren't the smartest." He said. Upon being asked what his name was, Alejandro looked away from them, deciding whether he'd wanna give his name. "To heck with it. It's not like we'll see one another again. I'm Alejandro. What's your name?
"Adults are never the smartest." They said snickering. When they asked for his name, he hesitated, Klef was not exactly sure why. What was is bad about saying your name to a stranger? They thought. Alejandro, the name sounded familiar to them. "Name's Klef!" They said. Even though he said they'll never see each other again, Klef felt otherwise. They always always get weird thoughts like those, but was never sure why they of all people would know this sort of stuff.

WeirdPrincess said:
Elora Capistrano
Elora raised an eyebrow, "An explosion? I must have missed that somehow..." She said quietly, wondering how she could have missed something like that. Maybe she was spacing out or her hearing was bad, though it was probably the latter. "Because I need something to cuddle and you look comfortable." Elora stated, taking another bite of her candy bar before resting her chin on Talia's shoulder and her arms went around her waist, so the controller wasn't awkwardly behind her and she wouldn't be able to see it.

Things had immediately became weird for Talia, for two reasons. First - Elora was cuddling her. Out of all people Elora cuddled her. Second - Talia didn't move, but instead remained completely still. It wasn't visible to Elora since she was behind Talia, but she was blushing... Badly.

Yukina2.png

Talia looked down at Elora's hands, seeing they were around her waist with the controller. Out of instinct.. No. It wasn't instinct but it was something, and it told her to place her hands on Elora's but she hesitated at the last moment. "This is... Nice." She said, slightly nervous. "Warm too..."

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]
"Adults are never the smartest." They said snickering. When they asked for his name, he hesitated, Klef was not exactly sure why. What was is bad about saying your name to a stranger? They thought. Alejandro, the name sounded familiar to them. "Name's Klef!" They said. Even though he said they'll never see each other again, Klef felt otherwise. They always always get weird thoughts like those, but was never sure why they of all people would know this sort of stuff.

[/QUOTE]
Alejandro chuckled, "Seems we have the same views on adults. I won't lie though, I respect a lot of them... Like my parents or.. Their friends are all good people." He said. "Anyways, it's nice to meet you, Klef. It's pretty cool to hangout with someone other than my sister. Especially since you're a guy." He said,with with a smile.

Roman said:
Han laughed, "Wow. Maybe you should stick to speaking how you normally would. I don't think taking you seriously would be easy if you didn't." He said, making his way towards the bar stool, where he sat down and ordered a drink. "But thanks. It's good to know I can count on you for help..."
She sat next to him and ordered something strong. "It's not a problem." she said as she sipped her drink.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❄︎Rini nodded, she did feel better actually. She was silent until there was a mention of a trip. So they were gonna go on vacation? Well... not really a vacation, but a weekend getaway. Rini spoke before she went back to cleaning❄︎...
"So it's like a short vacation then. That sounds fun."
"It will be, private hot springs, full time masseuse, it will be blissful, IF we make it to then." She gently chided as Josephine returned to work.

@Roman

@WeirdPrincess

Nonalaka said:
Elliot nodded "Well yeah, I spend a lot of time messing around with electronics, I've lost count of how many times I've been electrocuted by messing around with stuff" he said with a small laugh as they approached the door to his dorm "I have a lot of stuff so don't be surprised if there's clutter..." He said before opening the door, it was a pretty average sized dorm but it was cluttered with books and all kinds of robots of different sizes some finished, some unfinished along with all kinds of other little gadgets not to mention a box with about 7 or so of the tiny robots like Oreo except they were dogs and bunnies and what not.

☀︎Yumi☀︎

"Electrocuted?" Yumi mimicked. Well that sounded pretty dangerous as well as serious. "Oh I don't really mind clutter, I've seen my fare share of it." She said, giggling a little before looking into the room. Elliot wasn't joking when he said his room was cluttered... there was stuff lying around almost everywhere. Leaning her bike up against the wall and grabbing the game, Yumi went inside and made sure she was careful where she stepped. "This is... a lot. The robots are pretty cool though!" Yumi smiled lightly at him before looking at a robot that was about her size. Where did he get all the materials to make stuff like this? Did he just take apart old electronics to get parts? That seemed like the likely thing to do, at least that was what Yumi thought. "Where do you get the parts to make all of these robots?" She asked, walking over to the look at the box with the smaller sized robots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back