• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"oh yeah." he said to her with a smile

[/QUOTE]
''ah. my name is Neo. She's Mitsu''

...♱She said as she looked up at Mitsu♱...

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]He set the glass down. He took a deep breath. "Whew, sorry. When you kissed me, my mind went poof. Of course I like you." he said trying to figure her out. "Let me ask you something. Where do you plan on being in a few years?" he asked thoughtfully, trying to reign in his emotions.
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"O-Oh I see" she said shyly before looking at him as he spoke again "U-Uhm..." She went silent as she tried to think of an answer for that, but to be honest she really didn't have one "I-I don't know really...I mean...I know I want to help people, like be a nurse and stuff...but how and where? I don't know" she answered eventually "Sorry if that's a crummy answer" she said softly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ah. my name is Neo. She's Mitsu''
...♱She said as she looked up at Mitsu♱...
mitsu smiled brightly and giggled a little as davis bowed to them both. "its nice to meet you." he said seeing as how they where freinds with his mother he was playing it really nice

Nonalaka said:
"O-Oh I see" she said shyly before looking at him as he spoke again "U-Uhm..." She went silent as she tried to think of an answer for that, but to be honest she really didn't have one "I-I don't know really...I mean...I know I want to help people, like be a nurse and stuff...but how and where? I don't know" she answered eventually "Sorry if that's a crummy answer" she said softly.
"It is not. Maybe when things settle down, we can both go to school and advance our lives together." he said opening a bottle of water, and handing her one incase she wants one too.

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]river smiled as a waiter came over and asked for there orders

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko looked at the waiter "ill uhm... just have water" she told the guy.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]mitsu smiled brightly and giggled a little as davis bowed to them both. "its nice to meet you." he said seeing as how they where freinds with his mother he was playing it really nice

[/QUOTE]
''n-no need to be so formal..''

...♱Neo said as she giggled a bit♱...

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko looked at the waiter "ill uhm... just have water" she told the guy.
the waiter nodded before looking to river and he awnsered. "can i have a coffee." he asked and the waiter nodded before going off

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"It is not. Maybe when things settle down, we can both go to school and advance our lives together." he said opening a bottle of water, and handing her one incase she wants one too.
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Rini nodded "Yeah, maybe...I'd like that" she said with a smile as took the bottle of water "Thank you" she said politely.

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]Klef was fidgeted their fingers anxiously while sitting in the main office, waiting to see if they were accepted into the school. This would be the first time they had been to a school, before they had been homeschooled by a famous magician and traveled. They were handed back the papers, but now they had a stamp marking accepted on each one. Klef smiled and waved to the person in the front office before opening the door and exploring the school. (I'm not really sure how to fit my character into the story?)

[/QUOTE]
(((( I'll RP with you. That's if you don't mind. :) ))))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]the waiter nodded before looking to river and he awnsered. "can i have a coffee." he asked and the waiter nodded before going off

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko watched the waiter walk off before looking back at River.

Roman said:
"I'm not big on nicknames. Some people do call me Blondie, but never... Never ever call me short, small, or little.. It's annoying and rude." Minako said.
(nevermind... I owed you.... woops)

Ruri looked at her "i'm short and proud of it" she said and shrugged.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Riv
River smiled at her happily when she looked at him

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko stared at him before glancing out the window then back out "how long do you think it'll take for the waiter to get us our drinks?" she asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]davis just nodded glancing at his mother before quickly looking bat at mitsu and neo

[/QUOTE]
''soo...Mitsu. im kinda hungry. should we go get some food?''

...♱Neo said as she looked up at Mitsu♱...

WeirdPrincess said:
Elora Capistrano
Elora was still trying to find a comfortable way to sit and hadn't found one yet. Laying down was beginning to get annoying, so she just sat up and crossed her legs again. "That's probably the smart thing to do, for now anyways." She said before grabbing the controller from Talia's lap and started playing again, her eyes focusing on the screen. Surprisingly, she wasn't as bad as she was before. Of course, there were a few occasions where she didn't know what to do, but she eventually figured it out. "You also don't need to prove yourself. If you know you're strong and can handle somewhat dangerous type of situations, then that's all that really matters. Everyone else's thought or opinion about you shouldn't matter." Elora said and nodded a little before she leaned forward. "Side question, do you have any candy in here? I'm craving something sweet." She said, looking at her.

Talia nodded and hopped up off the bed. "Yeah. I always hide it in my un- In my drawer. Don't need anyone finding my stash.. Especially since the place I hide it is pretty personal." She said, laughing a little. She eventually sat back down on the bed and handed Elora one of the two candy bars. "Enjoy~" she said jokingly. She felt a little less shy with Elora and decided she could be a little more open with her.

Nanne said:
Yuki looked around a little shocked. "Oh...I forgot you could do that..." She went and sat down on her bed. "But what about going to the movies or to the park or the lake!...I still want to go out..." she said quietly.
"Sometimes... But I think we should keep out travelling to a minimum and lay low for awhile. Don't you agree?" Alex asked, gently taking his hand to brush some of her hair behind her ear.

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams](I don't mind! Anything I should know right now? I don't really feel like reading 6007 pages :P )

[/QUOTE]
((((( I can start if you want. Also, the overview tab was recently updated with the current situation of the RP ))))

Nonalaka said:
Rini nodded "Yeah, maybe...I'd like that" she said with a smile as took the bottle of water "Thank you" she said politely.
"You do not have to be so formal with me. But I appreciate the sentiment." he said as he looked at her. "You are really kind. I am kind of jealous of whoever has stolen your heart." he said mustering the courage to try and confess. It was as good of a time as any.

@Nonalaka

Users who are viewing this thread

Back