• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]davis shook her hand happily before asking. "so what are you to?" he asked politely

[/QUOTE]
''e-eh..?''

...♱Neo asked not quite understanding whats being asked♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''e-eh..?''
...♱Neo asked not quite understanding whats being asked♱...
"oh im part succubus and part chaotic god." mitsu replied and he chuckled. "oh hey wanna maybe get out of here." he said jokingly before saying he was kidding and then looking to neo for an awnser

Roman said:
"In a way I don't care anymore. I think I'm just making futile attempts at trying to prove myself." Talia said, shrugging her shoulders. "I think I'll just stick to my chores until later... Because you're right. I could possibly get hurt. Don't wanna risk anything."
Elora Capistrano

Elora was still trying to find a comfortable way to sit and hadn't found one yet. Laying down was beginning to get annoying, so she just sat up and crossed her legs again. "That's probably the smart thing to do, for now anyways." She said before grabbing the controller from Talia's lap and started playing again, her eyes focusing on the screen. Surprisingly, she wasn't as bad as she was before. Of course, there were a few occasions where she didn't know what to do, but she eventually figured it out. "You also don't need to prove yourself. If you know you're strong and can handle somewhat dangerous type of situations, then that's all that really matters. Everyone else's thought or opinion about you shouldn't matter." Elora said and nodded a little before she leaned forward. "Side question, do you have any candy in here? I'm craving something sweet." She said, looking at her.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"oh im part succubus and part chaotic god." mitsu replied and he chuckled. "oh hey wanna maybe get out of here." he said jokingly before saying he was kidding and then looking to neo for an awnser

[/QUOTE]
''er...Chaos God Eater''

LunaCrosby said:
Lucy continued looking at him "by the way... don't call me cupcake either." she said jokingly

☁︎Ulqui☁︎

"Whatever you say." Ulqui laughed lightly and shifted his position so he was facing her. "What are you doing in the park?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]the mans eyes lit up. "no way!?!" he asked with amazment

[/QUOTE]
''h-huh..?''

...♱Neo was now wide eyed and confused as to why he seemed to amazed♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''h-huh..?''
...♱Neo was now wide eyed and confused as to why he seemed to amazed♱...
"i never though id meet a chaos god eater. i never thought id even meet an eater." he said with excitment to her

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland started relaxing into the kiss, only thinking of one thing, Dakota, and how he wanted to keep her safe. Making a happy sounding sigh as she toyed with his hair Roland moved his tongue to trace along Dakota's bottom lip.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota smiled into the kiss a little when he sighed, blushing lightly when she felt his tongue trace along her lip. She felt safe and at ease now, with no one there to interrupt this time she was sharing with the one she loved and she hoped that things would stay safe, at least for the next while, she didn't want to have to go off running from anything again.

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"Wha--?" he said as she kissed him. Steam rose from his ears as his brain overloaded. It started out with a kiss. How did it end up like this? It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss. Why did he feel like his head was going to explode. Nervously, gulped down the rest of the wine, his hands were shaking as he tried to pour more...
@Nonalaka

[media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
Rini looked at his reaction, was he shaking? Why was he shaking? Rini frowned a bit as she tucked some hair behind her ear "S-Sorry" she said quietly, assuming that it had annoyed him or something as she took another sip of the wine.

Alternated said:
"they may have different personalities but they have one personality that will never go away and that's loyalty " Mateus said smiling "I can still give Mat orders even you're his mistress" he said as he looked at the unwashed dishes "I'lgive you an example Mat! wash the dishes" he commanded his clone "Yes Sir Mateus" the clone pulls out dishwashing products "See?? and I didn't know my clones can do that pull out of nowhere thing".
Elaena blinked "O-Oh? I don't expect him to do all my chores though, I don't mind him helping out a little" she said as she walked over to help, going to dry and put away the dish Mat had just washed. "Here, I'll help out" she said quietly with a smile.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"i never though id meet a chaos god eater. i never thought id even meet an eater." he said with excitment to her

[/QUOTE]
''o-oh...actually, Chaos is just a title..God Eater is how im supposed to be classified as...just that Chaos title thing, says that im specialized in chaos..''

...♱She said clearing the meaning 'Chaos God Eater'♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''o-oh...actually, Chaos is just a title..God Eater is how im supposed to be classified as...just that Chaos title thing, says that im specialized in chaos..''
...♱She said clearing the meaning 'Chaos God Eater'♱...
"still!" he said in exctiment as the other angels came over wonder in there eyes

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"still!" he said in exctiment as the other angels came over wonder in there eyes

[/QUOTE]
''um...so your saying you never met a Eater or God Eater......ever..?''

WeirdPrincess said:

☁︎Ulqui☁︎

"Whatever you say." Ulqui laughed lightly and shifted his position so he was facing her. "What are you doing in the park?"

Lucy lifted up her book "the park is my favorite place to read... and I was bored" she said

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"nope but ive read about them and there amazing." he said as others agreed

[/QUOTE]
''oh...i never knew our species were recorded but...im glad that im the first God Eater to meet you''

...♱Neo said as a smile appeared on her face♱...

Roman said:
Alex shrugged, "I'm not sure... That's why we won't take any chances." He said befoee warping them to Yuki's room. "I don't plan on doing many outside activities until then."
Yuki looked around a little shocked. "Oh...I forgot you could do that..." She went and sat down on her bed. "But what about going to the movies or to the park or the lake!...I still want to go out..." she said quietly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh...i never knew our species were recorded but...im glad that im the first God Eater to meet you''
...♱Neo said as a smile appeared on her face♱...
"so what are your powers?!?" he asked and the others wanted to know too

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"so what are your powers?!?" he asked and the others wanted to know too

[/QUOTE]
''erm...the only powers i absorbed so far......agh, i absorbed so many i barely remember. i know i absorbed was chaos, a succubus's power, a vampire's, summoning guns, er...okay maybe demon's power, and also an angel's power...theres so much i absorbed that...i think thats it. oh! and illusionary. how about you?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''erm...the only powers i absorbed so far......agh, i absorbed so many i barely remember. i know i absorbed was chaos, a succubus's power, a vampire's, summoning guns, er...okay maybe demon's power, and also an angel's power...theres so much i absorbed that...i think thats it. oh! and illusionary. how about you?''
"well you already know our powers if you have them." he said with a chuckle

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"well you already know our powers if you have them." he said with a chuckle

[/QUOTE]
''well...i dont really have all of the angel's powers...i only had some of their powers just for healing and such...yknow, purification techniques, healing...that kind of stuff...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...i dont really have all of the angel's powers...i only had some of their powers just for healing and such...yknow, purification techniques, healing...that kind of stuff...''
"oh well because god created us we have the abiliy to create as well." he said happily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back