• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]:oh." was all he said to her before looking down at her hand then gently laying a hand on it

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko rested her head on her free hand.

Roman said:
"Wait, you're kidding right?" Han asked, laughing at what she said. "I'm a pain? I never ask you to do anything." He said, still laughing.
"You're funny." she said laughing.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❄︎Rini immediately hid the collar behind her back as Scarlett looked at them and she shook at her question, soon speaking. Was she just suppose to put the collar on her without her knowing? That would be pretty rude to her, so Rini thought it would be better to tell her first. Unless she tried to run, then she'd ask for Seria or Neruka to get her❄︎...
"We... can't do that."

@HimeragiSeiker
HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Neruka soon went behind Rini and took the collar, soon going over to Scarlett and forcing it on her before speaking coldly✦...
''easy way or the hard way, dont make my life more miserable than it already is...''

@Jofune Tsurabisu
The three maids held the leash of the collar, which is now on the neck of the girl in the bikini. Everything in her head is open like a book for the maids to read. The girls hopes, desires, dreams, fantasies, even her powers, albeit shielded from her mother and father, to keep her safe. However her will kept slamming against the wall of the collar, until it died away, leaving the girl standing there, completely will broken. The maids could cause pain or Pleasure just by a mere thought....

--Scarlett--

She felt the cold collar slip around her neck, and it was as if the three maids were in her head, and she was watching a movie. She tried screaming or even just resisting the collars effects. Sadly, the power behind it was just too strong. She just watched the maids from behind her eyes. A tear fell from her eyes as she was helpless to resist them any longer..

@Roman

@WeirdPrincess

@HimeragiSeiker

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"aww come on love im sure we will get along just fine." she said as she hugged her arm and stared at her waiting for a yes like a child would when asking for a toy

[/QUOTE]
''well...sure''

(remember, Neo's slightly shorter than Mitsu
xD )

HimeragiSeiker said:
''im thinking simple''
"That's good. It's great to hear something good with all that's going on." Roman said, sighing a little. "Lucia. Roman. You two want anything?" Taylor asked, walking into the kitchen. "No thanks, man. I had a big lunch before we headed over here."

''huh...she didnt resist..''

''uhhhh...i dont think thats a regular collar...''

''its...not...? your saying an object like this is...''

''well...i know that Scarlett would at least try to resist the damn thing...even if it was a slight movement''

''......after im done here, im so gonna burn this business to the ground...''

''....Ugh! Take off the collar. Now!''

''but Beatrice would--''

''I thought you'd say you'd burn this business to the ground. That also means taking down Beatrice''

...✦Neruka soon took off the collar as she looked at Seria in fear✦...

''just blame it on me......if this were to be how she would treat her children...she disgusts me...this is absolutely disgraceful of a mother...''

''are you...a mother of some sort...?''

''no. but i do some babysitting. id only punish Scarlett with a lecture, not a magical collar. give me that...''

...☫Seria soon took the collar and her hand started to glow yellow before it burned into nothing☫...

@WeirdPrincess

Roman said:
"That's good. It's great to hear something good with all that's going on." Roman said, sighing a little. "Lucia. Roman. You two want anything?" Taylor asked, walking into the kitchen. "No thanks, man. I had a big lunch before we headed over here."
''orange and mango juice please''

WeirdPrincess said:
Elora Capistrano
Elora nodded slowly, "I understand that. Being bored sucks, a lot. Why not ask if you could come along to help them?" She asked. "It may look like they're having fun, but it could be pretty dangerous. There's a risk of you getting hurt if you wanted to help them with that kind of stuff, so your parents could say no. I wouldn't really know, since I'm not them." Elora said before laying down on her stomach.

"In a way I don't care anymore. I think I'm just making futile attempts at trying to prove myself." Talia said, shrugging her shoulders. "I think I'll just stick to my chores until later... Because you're right. I could possibly get hurt. Don't wanna risk anything."

Han eventually stopped laughing and and smiled, his eyes closed as he did so. "No. I'm not funny, I'm just one hell of a guy, Y'know?" He asked, the smug look reamining.

74a09e54a6f868ba4e43cac20aaeed11.jpg

"If anyone is funny, it's you. I've laughed at the things you said more than anything in my life. You're just that funny to me."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''orange and mango juice please''
Taylor groaned at Lucia's request. "Yeah sure thing." He said, before going to get the juice. Taylor then returned a regular glass of orange juice in his hand. He ddidn't tell her that though. She'd probably complain. "Here." He said, handing her the glass.

Roman said:
Taylor groaned at Lucia's request. "Yeah sure thing." He said, before going to get the juice. Taylor then returned a regular glass of orange juice in his hand. He ddidn't tell her that though. She'd probably complain. "Here." He said, handing her the glass.
...✦Lucia soon took a sip before looking back up at Taylor✦...

''thank you. you coulda told me we didnt have an orange juice mixed with mango''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Lucia soon took a sip before looking back up at Taylor✦...
''thank you. you coulda told me we didnt have an orange juice mixed with mango''
"I guess you don't complain." Taylor said, chuckling lightly. "Yeah.. Sadly we didn't have any. I'll make sure I grab some next time I'm out grocery shopping." Roman looked at the door then at Lucia and Taylor, "I've gotta go... I'll come back soon, but I've gotta get home to my only family for a second. Bye." He said, leaving out of the house.

Roman said:
"I guess you don't complain." Taylor said, chuckling lightly. "Yeah.. Sadly we didn't have any. I'll make sure I grab some next time I'm out grocery shopping." Roman looked at the door then at Lucia and Taylor, "I've gotta go... I'll come back soon, but I've gotta get home to my only family for a second. Bye." He said, leaving out of the house.
''bye bye''

LunaCrosby said:
Lucy stared at him "it's surprising I didn't recognize you by how sarcastic you are" she said and put her hand's on her lap. "though, I believe I was the first to realize who I was talking to"

☁︎Ulqui☁︎

Ulqui gave her a sheepish smile and rubbed the back of his head, "Sorry about that." He said, apologizing for being sarcastic, though since it was his usual mood he didn't know why he was apologizing. "Yeah, you did. I realized a few seconds after."

WeirdPrincess said:

☁︎Ulqui☁︎

Ulqui gave her a sheepish smile and rubbed the back of his head, "Sorry about that." He said, apologizing for being sarcastic, though since it was his usual mood he didn't know why he was apologizing. "Yeah, you did. I realized a few seconds after."

Lucy continued looking at him "by the way... don't call me cupcake either." she said jokingly

Roman said:
Alex kissed her again, and let her go. "Lets grab our stuff and go home then~" he said softly.
Yuki nodded then left to go grab her stuff and change back into some clothes. She went back to meet up with Alex so they could leave, "Hey Alex?..." she asked.

...❄︎Rini stared at Scarlett before taking a step back and shaking her head. She didn't like this and from the look on Scarlett's face, it was pretty clear and obvious she didn't enjoy this either. Rini felt bad for the girl, who looked to be only fourteen, the same age as her. There were ways to get your child to listen, but this wasn't one of them. Taking a another step back, she spoke quietly❄︎...

"I can't do it..."

...❄︎Rini was about to turn around and head back to Beatrice when she heard Seria tell Neruka to take the collar off of Scarlett. Stopping in her tracks, she watch as the collar was taken off and burned by Seria. She figured Beatrice would be mad at them for not following her instructions. Rini spoke a little hesitantly as she looked at the three, shuffling on her feet a little❄︎...

"Um... what should we do now?"

@HimeragiSeiker

HimeragiSeiker said:
''huh...she didnt resist..''
''uhhhh...i dont think thats a regular collar...''

''its...not...? your saying an object like this is...''

''well...i know that Scarlett would at least try to resist the damn thing...even if it was a slight movement''

''......after im done here, im so gonna burn this business to the ground...''

''....Ugh! Take off the collar. Now!''

''but Beatrice would--''

''I thought you'd say you'd burn this business to the ground. That also means taking down Beatrice''

...✦Neruka soon took off the collar as she looked at Seria in fear✦...

''just blame it on me......if this were to be how she would treat her children...she disgusts me...this is absolutely disgraceful of a mother...''

''are you...a mother of some sort...?''

''no. but i do some babysitting. id only punish Scarlett with a lecture, not a magical collar. give me that...''

...☫Seria soon took the collar and her hand started to glow yellow before it burned into nothing☫...

@WeirdPrincess
A slow clap filled the room as "Scarlett" blew away as a pile of dust.

¥"Honestly, do you think I would give anyone absolute control over my daughter?" She replied as she started laughing, standing in the doorway. "Clean this room up. And if you hope to burn this place down and me with it, you need more common sense and a lot more power." she laughed as she pet patted her daughters head. "Oh I punished her, and sent her home to change. My, my, what you learn about people when you give them just a touch of power." she said laughing, sending scarlett back home. "Once you are done cleaning this room, you three are to return to my office and await orders." she spoke sternly.

@HimeragiSeiker

@WeirdPrincess

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back