• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu smiled back at her. "There you go." She said happily

[/QUOTE]
''i think i got the gist of it''

...♱Neo said as she smiled more♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...Baka Taylor did just introduce you so. yeah i know your name now''
Taylor mumbled under his breath, "Baka-Taylor? More like Baka-Lucia..." he grumbled. Roman nodded, "You two seem like you knew one another for awhile. Good friends, because I don't believe I've ever seen you around."

Roman said:
Taylor mumbled under his breath, "Baka-Taylor? More like Baka-Lucia..." he grumbled. Roman nodded, "You two seem like you knew one another for awhile. Good friends, because I don't believe I've ever seen you around."
''we...actually met today. even with my sister Lucelia and another demigod, Zenya who are sick upstairs''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''we...actually met today. even with my sister Lucelia and another demigod, Zenya who are sick upstairs''
"Sick? I didn't think demigods can get sick..." Roman said, rubbing his chin a little. "Well it's nice to meet you Lucia and I hope your friends feel better soon." He said, before looking at Taylor who was still mumbling stuff. "Stop acting like a child, Taylor." "Whatever... I'm not being childish."

Roman said:
"Sick? I didn't think demigods can get sick..." Roman said, rubbing his chin a little. "Well it's nice to meet you Lucia and I hope your friends feel better soon." He said, before looking at Taylor who was still mumbling stuff. "Stop acting like a child, Taylor." "Whatever... I'm not being childish."
''well...i dunno about them but...yeah, i dunno...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yup. My father wasnt around much to so it was just me my mother and my sisters." He said tobher

[/QUOTE]
"were your sister's ever a pain to live with?" she asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"That's good." She said happily to her

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo just continued to dance with her♱...

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:

☁︎Ulqui☁︎

Ulqui chuckled lightly, "Princess won't do huh? Fine by me Cupcake." He said before he yawned, soon opening his eyes. "Do tell what upsets you, I'd love to here it." He was yet again being sarcastic with her, though that was his usual mood... and being rude. He looked at her out of the corner of his eyes and was surprised to see he was talking to Lucy. He didn't recognize her voice earlier, but he could easily remember what she looked like. "Lucy?"

Lucy stared at him "it's surprising I didn't recognize you by how sarcastic you are" she said and put her hand's on her lap. "though, I believe I was the first to realize who I was talking to"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...i dunno about them but...yeah, i dunno...''
"Yeah. Are their conditions bad or is it like a simple cold? Oh and sorry if you feel like I'm asking too much. Just.. Curious is all."

LunaCrosby said:
"were your sister's ever a pain to live with?" she asked.
"kinda they didn't like me being around other girls. they where very protective. but they cared so i didn't really mind." he said softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"kinda they didn't like me being around other girls. they where very protective. but they cared so i didn't really mind." he said softly

[/QUOTE]
"where are they now?" she asked and tilted her head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back