• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Alternated said:
"hmm okay sounds cool to me you happy now Mat?" Mateus said to his clone "yes I'm honored to be given a name from Mistress Elaena" the clone said as Mateus laughed a bit "well looks like this clone is different than what I created before".
Elaena stared at him before giggling a little "He talks so formal..." She said quietly before she walked around him and looking at him "Different?... How so?" She asked as she stopped walking and looked at Mateus.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena stared at him before giggling a little "He talks so formal..." She said quietly before she walked around him and looking at him "Different?... How so?" She asked as she stopped walking and looked at Mateus.
"when I create clones their personalities are like not very formal" Mateus said as he thinks of what is happening "well the first clone I created has the same personality as me some are insane,carefree,Pessimistic and for some reason the one that is obsessed with me weird right?".

HimeragiSeiker said:
''your friends..''
"True... But with all that's going on they have to be cautious." Taylor said laughing lightly. "They'll be here soon though. I know they will."

Alternated said:
"when I create clones their personalities are like not very formal" Mateus said as he thinks of what is happening "well the first clone I created has the same personality as me some are insane,carefree,Pessimistic and for some reason the one that is obsessed with me weird right?".
Elaena nodded "A little, most clones that I've seen people in the school have no personalities at all, completely neutral" she said with a nod "So...if your clones arent normally formal...why do you think Mat is?" She asked curiously. "Or is this a random thing that happens"

Roman said:
"True... But with all that's going on they have to be cautious." Taylor said laughing lightly. "They'll be here soon though. I know they will."
''they better be...or im gonna go out and go on a rampage...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''they better be...or im gonna go out and go on a rampage...''
Taylor shook his head, "That's not necessary. These people are pretty strong."

Nonalaka said:
Elaena nodded "A little, most clones that I've seen people in the school have no personalities at all, completely neutral" she said with a nod "So...if your clones arent normally formal...why do you think Mat is?" She asked curiously. "Or is this a random thing that happens"
"It's a random thing but it's rare for this thing to happen I think" Mateus said as he remembered that his clones were never formal "anyway I think If I create one right now it might have different personality".

Nonalaka said:
Dakota matched his movements, pressing against him as well, her arms now moving up as her hand began to toy with his hair a bit.
Roland started relaxing into the kiss, only thinking of one thing, Dakota, and how he wanted to keep her safe. Making a happy sounding sigh as she toyed with his hair Roland moved his tongue to trace along Dakota's bottom lip.

Alternated said:
"It's a random thing but it's rare for this thing to happen I think" Mateus said as he remembered that his clones were never formal "anyway I think If I create one right now it might have different personality".
Elaena nodded " Oh, I see, another one?" she said as she looked over at him "I guess that's kinda cool, though, if they all have personalities it must be tough if something happens to them, since you know, they're there own person and such, you'll never make the same one again" she said before tapping her chin "...or atleast that's how I'd see it"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hope theyre stronger than me...''
Taylor chuckled and was about to say something, before hearing a knock on the door. "Hold on." He said, going to open the door. Once he did, he walked back inside with someone. "Lucelia this is my friend. Roman." "Hey." Roman said, bowing his head a little.

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled and was about to say something, before hearing a knock on the door. "Hold on." He said, going to open the door. Once he did, he walked back inside with someone. "Lucelia this is my friend. Roman." "Hey." Roman said, bowing his head a little.
...✦Lucia soon whacked Taylor in the head with her fist✦...

''im Lucia. Lucelia is the one who's sick...''

...✦She soon turned to Roman and smiled✦...

''hello''

Nonalaka said:
Elaena nodded " Oh, I see, another one?" she said as she looked over at him "I guess that's kinda cool, though, if they all have personalities it must be tough if something happens to them, since you know, they're there own person and such, you'll never make the same one again" she said before tapping her chin "...or atleast that's how I'd see it"
"they may have different personalities but they have one personality that will never go away and that's loyalty " Mateus said smiling "I can still give Mat orders even you're his mistress" he said as he looked at the unwashed dishes "I'lgive you an example Mat! wash the dishes" he commanded his clone "Yes Sir Mateus" the clone pulls out dishwashing products "See?? and I didn't know my clones can do that pull out of nowhere thing".

HimeragiSeiker said:
"Yes!" She said happily before leading her to the dance floor. It was currently a slow dance song that was playing and every one was dancing slowly making mitsu smile. "It will be easy." She said as she graved one of neo's hands and putting it against her lower back and sliding close to her and taking her other hand with a smile

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Lucia soon whacked Taylor in the head with her fist✦...
''im Lucia. Lucelia is the one who's sick...''

...✦She soon turned to Roman and smiled✦...

''hello''
Taylor furrowed his brows, as he rubbed his head, "Sorry. I got your names mixed up.. Geez. You didn't have to hit me about it." Roman shook his head at Taylor, chuckling a little. "I wasn't alone. My mom and son decided to take watch, while I came to check on you, Taylor." Taylor looked at Lucia then Roman, "Sounds good. How is Akane nowadays?" He asked. "She's fine. Nice to meet you, Lucia. You know my name I'm guessing."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yes!" She said happily before leading her to the dance floor. It was currently a slow dance song that was playing and every one was dancing slowly making mitsu smile. "It will be easy." She said as she graved one of neo's hands and putting it against her lower back and sliding close to her and taking her other hand with a smile

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo blushed at what was going on but smiled at Mitsu in the end♱...

''so...how do we do this..?''

Roman said:
Taylor furrowed his brows, as he rubbed his head, "Sorry. I got your names mixed up.. Geez. You didn't have to hit me about it." Roman shook his head at Taylor, chuckling a little. "I wasn't alone. My mom and son decided to take watch, while I came to check on you, Taylor." Taylor looked at Lucia then Roman, "Sounds good. How is Akane nowadays?" He asked. "She's fine. Nice to meet you, Lucia. You know my name I'm guessing."
''well...Baka Taylor did just introduce you so. yeah i know your name now''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo blushed at what was going on but smiled at Mitsu in the end♱...
''so...how do we do this..?''
"We just...... Well dance like this." She said as she took a step to the right in a way to make neo do the same before staring to go through the motions with her

Nonalaka said:
She looked to him as her face began to blush, realising this she turned her head to view the ground infront of her. Though hearing that did make her smile, it was good to know that he cared as well, her own thoughts weren't going to waste. "I also need to thank you..." She said softly "I know I already have, but I feel that just a one thank you isn't enough for what you've done for me...and for the others as well..." She said before taking a breath and looking up at him again for a moment soon moving a little she kissed his cheek "Thank you" she said before her gaze moved back to staring at her drink, what had she just done? She felt like she needed to. That seems like nothing to some others but to her, that was a big thing, so naturally she felt a bit awkward now as her cheeks remained their reddish hue.
"Wha--?" he said as she kissed him. Steam rose from his ears as his brain overloaded. It started out with a kiss. How did it end up like this? It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss. Why did he feel like his head was going to explode. Nervously, gulped down the rest of the wine, his hands were shaking as he tried to pour more...

@Nonalaka

[media]

[/media]

Roman said:
"After that we can go back home..." Han said, as he continued to walk. "And later if there's anything left do we'll do that. Sound good?" He asked.
"Sounds Wonderful." She said,walking with him. She smiled at the world around her.

@Roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"We just...... Well dance like this." She said as she took a step to the right in a way to make neo do the same before staring to go through the motions with her

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo was starting to get the movements before she smiled up at Mitsu♱...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back