• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''so are you some kind of delinquent?''
"Sort of. I prefer, 'Taylor'. It suits me perfectly." He said jokingly. "What makes you think I'm a delinquent?"

Roman said:
Alex sighed and appeared behind her, his arms wrapped gently around her. "You just couldn't wait?" He said, softly. "I told you when we get home we can cuddle or something."
Yuki blushed and shook her head no. "Then let's go home...I want warm..." she said childish still throwing a fit. She then got out of his hold, "Unless you don't want to then...then I'm going home by myself.." she said while averting her eyes from him. She pouted and looked back at him.

Three Hundred And Sixty-Four Years Ago, During The Edo Period of Japan

...The male spoke as he brought his hand to his beard, as if in deep thought. He then smiled as he proposed a question☄...

We have no new targets yet, I'll let you know when I receive new information. Until then, would you care to accompany me for a drink, Battōsai-san?

...♅Akira sighed lightly and replied as he left the building, soon walking down the street. He passed a lot of people who were drunk and dancing, along with a parade featuring paper dragons dances. It was clear there was a large celebration going on♅...

No, I'd rather be alone for now..

...♅Akira continued walking until he reached the bar, soon walking over to the desk and leaning his sword against the table. He sat down on the chair and ordered some dumplings, along with a bottle of sake. A few short minutes later, a female brought Akira's order to his desk and unloaded the food and sake onto the table, soon retreating to behind the counter. The two waitresses began their conversation as they took occasional glances over to Akira. Akira ate some dumplings shortly before he took a drink of his sake. He overheard the waitresses' conversation and poured more sake into his cup. He looked down at the sake and sighed lightly♅...

Is that Hitokiri Battōsai?

I think so. He's more handsome than what I thought~ Do you think he's single?~

You're such an opportunist, Saiko-san~

ezgif.com-gif-maker%2045_zpsijo5zkhc.gif

---------------------

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka didn't need to be told twice and had returned to hugging the succubi, while Yoshino and Celia stood by. They both had investigated the area to see if anyone else was around and had come up with nothing, so they returned to Asuka. They were both surprised to see a new woman there and wondered where she had came from, but didn't ask since it wasn't the right time and Asuka was hugging her. Though hearing the sound of footsteps, then Kenji's voice, brought her out of the hug. She turned her head to look at him, sniffling a little here and there as she spoke❦...
"A-Akira was hit with a dart... in the shoulder I think and I... I-I think it had something on it, poison."
...ΨKenji inspected Akira's wound and turned around, soon standing up as his irises returned to Lumina and Asuka. He spoke, a faint worried tone being evident in his voiceΨ...

That's unusual.. We Sanctums can't be influenced by external forces, so poison shouldn't affect him unless.. we have to take him to the hospital..

---------------

@Lumina

Last edited by a moderator:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

@HimeragiSeiker
''um...alri--''

...✦She soon saw a flash from the window from Beatrice's window and pushed her away before she got out a knife and throwing it which broke the glass but it skewered a sniper on another roof top. She soon made a gesture while she spoke✦...

''i am fucking awesome...''

(just a little...extra)

@WeirdPrincess

Last edited by a moderator:
Nanne said:
Yuki blushed and shook her head no. "Then let's go home...I want warm..." she said childish still throwing a fit. She then got out of his hold, "Unless you don't want to then...then I'm going home by myself.." she said while averting her eyes from him. She pouted and looked back at him.
"Why not right here?" Alex asked, teasingly. "It's quiet and no one else is here but us." He said, in a playful tone.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''you like to act tough...im not sure if your that tough though...''
"No. I'm tough." He said, looking away from her. "Just weaker than the rest. All of you super gods running around, I just consider myself a human with how weak I am compared to you all."

Roman said:
"Why not right here?" Alex asked, teasingly. "It's quiet and no one else is here but us." He said, in a playful tone.
"W-what?! B-but you said that we had to be home...and you don't know that for sure...what if they're watching?!" she said looking around. She then looked back at him with her ears facing back and her tail down, "But I kind of do want your warmth..." She shook her again, "N-no...not here..."

Roman said:
"No. I'm tough." He said, looking away from her. "Just weaker than the rest. All of you super gods running around, I just consider myself a human with how weak I am compared to you all."
''but are you mentally tough?''

Roman said:
Talia looked at Elora and nodded, setting down the controller in her lap. "Do you think you're that bad?" She asked, looking at her with a slightly surprised expression.

tumblr_n4flxzkx3Q1r44ptno2_500.gif

Talia then turned her body so she was sitting up, "Yeah... I try to help where I can. Normally I just keep to myself so I won't get in the way or anything." She said, nodding her head. "That's just me though. It's bad enough I can't do much to help as it is."
Elora Capistrano

tumblr_n4l424cPA31r44ptno9_500.gif

Elora moved back until she was resting on the pillows, soon letting out a sigh of relief. Now her legs were elevated and she was perfectly comfortable. Looking at Talia, she nodded, "Yes. Probably the worst game player ever." She honestly thought that too and this was the only game she had played... well video game wise. Board games weren't all that hard to play, since they had rules and instructions on how to play. "Well don't feel bad about it and I highly doubt you'd get in the way." Elora said, sitting up a little. "What do you mean you can't do much? There has to be at least a few things you could do, like wash the dishes, clean your room or the house, or take out the trash. That's three things right there that you could do."

Roman said:
"Alright then friend." Han said, laughing a little. "How about that drink I offered? You still up for it?" He asked.
"Sure, I could use one." she said merrily.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''um...alri--''
...✦She soon saw a flash from the window from Beatrice's window and pushed her away before she got out a knife and throwing it which broke the glass but it skewered a sniper on another roof top. She soon made a gesture while she spoke✦...

''i am fucking awesome...''

(just a little...extra)

@WeirdPrincess
¥Beatrice was pushed aside. She was displeased. "Thank you, I assume this will be the last time you touch me, unsolicited?" she said sternly. "Now please, take care of my daughter." she finished as she hit the intercom for the maintenance crew..

@HimeragiSeiker

@Roman

@WeirdPrincess

Nanne said:
"W-what?! B-but you said that we had to be home...and you don't know that for sure...what if they're watching?!" she said looking around. She then looked back at him with her ears facing back and her tail down, "But I kind of do want your warmth..." She shook her again, "N-no...not here..."
Alex gently grabbed Yuki's hand and pulled her close to himself, "They'd be disrespecting one of their gods. They wouldn't do it." He said, using his other hand to hook her chin. "Still oppose the idea?" He asked, kissing her for a moment before pulling away.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''but are you mentally tough?''
"In this world you have to be. Therefore I am." Taylor said, tossing his handgun in the air.

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

@HimeragiSeiker
...❄︎Rini looked at Beatrice when she was addressed and she spoke a little hesitantly, not sure if she should really speak her mind❄︎...

"I-It's nothing ma'am. It's just... the collar seems a bit much."

...❄︎Upon hearing a collar could go on her, Rini's hands flew up to her neck and her eyes widened once more. She didn't want that, no way no how. That would be terrify if she had to wear a collar like a dog. When Beatrice had pointed over to the room that her daughter was in, she nodded and spoke before hurrying out of the room to get her. So she didn't see any of the things that happened after she left the room❄︎...

"Y-Yes Ms. Beatrice!"

@HimeragiSeiker

WeirdPrincess said:
Elora Capistrano

tumblr_n4l424cPA31r44ptno9_500.gif

Elora moved back until she was resting on the pillows, soon letting out a sigh of relief. Now her legs were elevated and she was perfectly comfortable. Looking at Talia, she nodded, "Yes. Probably the worst game player ever." She honestly thought that too and this was the only game she had played... well video game wise. Board games weren't all that hard to play, since they had rules and instructions on how to play. "Well don't feel bad about it and I highly doubt you'd get in the way." Elora said, sitting up a little. "What do you mean you can't do much? There has to be at least a few things you could do, like wash the dishes, clean your room or the house, or take out the trash. That's three things right there that you could do."

"Well sounds to me you you've got the chores down.." Talia said jokingly. "I do all of those things already.. But I wanna do more." She said. "Not just simple things like that."

Roman said:
Alex gently grabbed Yuki's hand and pulled her close to himself, "They'd be disrespecting one of their gods. They wouldn't do it." He said, using his other hand to hook her chin. "Still oppose the idea?" He asked, kissing her for a moment before pulling away.
"B-but...there's really no..." she blushed before continuing her sentence, "there's no place in here.." She looked at hI'm for a bit then kissed him back softly. "Home...is for warmth..." she said quietly looking away.

Roman said:
"Well sounds to me you you've got the chores down.." Talia said jokingly. "I do all of those things already.. But I wanna do more." She said. "Not just simple things like that."
Elora Capistrano

Elora held her hands up, "I didn't know you did that already. I was just listing off things that I thought parents usually needed help with." She stated before putting her hands behind her head. "More? Like what exactly? You'll have to elaborate on that one, since I don't know anything." Elora's brows furrowed in thought, wait... does she really just clean this whole place or is it just her room? Doing the entire place seemed like a lot to her and not something so simple, but then again Talia could have a different view on it. Being curious, she decided to ask, "So wait... you already clean the entire place? That's a lot of hard work if you ask me... considering it's the whole house and not just your room."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''that killed the mood...pray that it wont happen again, next time im not gonna push you away from another bullet..''
...✦She said as she stormed into Scarlett's room. Seria just followed✦...

''lets get this over with...''

@WeirdPrincess
WeirdPrincess said:
...❄︎Rini looked at Beatrice when she was addressed and she spoke a little hesitantly, not sure if she should really speak her mind❄︎...
"I-It's nothing ma'am. It's just... the collar seems a bit much."

...❄︎Upon hearing a collar could go on her, Rini's hands flew up to her neck and her eyes widened once more. She didn't want that, no way no how. That would be terrify if she had to wear a collar like a dog. When Beatrice had pointed over to the room that her daughter was in, she nodded and spoke before hurrying out of the room to get her. So she didn't see any of the things that happened after she left the room❄︎...

"Y-Yes Ms. Beatrice!"

@HimeragiSeiker
Roman said:
Han smiled and hopped up, "Alright then. Let's get going. I could really use a drink myself." He said, walking out of the room, "Let's go~"
--Succubus--

"Sure!" she said following him.

--Scarlett, the Red Rear Ended delinquent--

Her bottom was sore. Mommy really worked her over good. She could not even find anything to wear, as the door opened and the maid, followed by her friend Seria and another woman came in. "Not now, I need to relax. Can you find me some clothes?" she asked the maids to do so. "And lets get out of here, I want to go see Daddy. Mommy is being unreasonable..." she said as she looked at the maids with contempt.

@Roman

@HimeragiSeiker

@WeirdPrincess

Nonalaka said:
Elaena stared between them both, not being able to tell the difference really until they spoke, she slowly nodded "U-Uhm okay Mateus and...Mateus" she said looking from one to the other, "Gosh that is confusing" she laughed a little.
"Then the only way to know which one is real is I'll call you mistress or something" the clone spoke and looks at Elaena "and they are pretty loyal" Mateus said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back