• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Well look at you now! You have a phone, and you know quite a lot... Not only that, but you allowed me to meet such a beautiful girl and start a relationship with her." Alex said, holding her close. "Thank you, Yuki. Thank you for being the woman I love."
Yuki blushed. "I..uh..you're welcome?" she said embarrassed. She then swam away from him and got out of the pool just sitting on the edge.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Lucia just sat on the couch waiting✦...
Taylor had soon returned with nothing. "Heheh... I.. Couldn't find anything." He said laughing nervously.

Nanne said:
Yuki blushed. "I..uh..you're welcome?" she said embarrassed. She then swam away from him and got out of the pool just sitting on the edge.
Alex watched her swim away, sighing lightly. "You never stay with me when we're in water... Do you not like sitting around in the pool with me?" He asked curiously.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...thats fine. when are your friends arriving?''
"Well the question is if they can make it. Not too long ago, they called and said the soldiers were out searching... Now they have to be careful." Taylor told her.

...❦Asuka didn't need to be told twice and had returned to hugging the succubi, while Yoshino and Celia stood by. They both had investigated the area to see if anyone else was around and had come up with nothing, so they returned to Asuka. They were both surprised to see a new woman there and wondered where she had came from, but didn't ask since it wasn't the right time and Asuka was hugging her. Though hearing the sound of footsteps, then Kenji's voice, brought her out of the hug. She turned her head to look at him, sniffling a little here and there as she spoke❦...

"A-Akira was hit with a dart... in the shoulder I think and I... I-I think it had something on it, poison."

Roman said:
Alex watched her swim away, sighing lightly. "You never stay with me when we're in water... Do you not like sitting around in the pool with me?" He asked curiously.
Yuki looked at him blushing, "No its not that...I'm sorry if I make it seem that way it's just...in the water I can't feel your warmth or anything I can only feel the water..." she sighed still blushing then looked down.

...❄︎Rini had to think for a moment about what she would do, soon thinking back to what her grandmother had done to her when she went off and did something she wasn't suppose too. She soon responded❄︎...

"Well I would give her a stern talking too, saying a few bad things that could happen to them to make them realize how dangerous the world can be. Then I'd say I only want to protect her and I'm telling her all of this because I love her and I would hope she listens. If not... I guess she'd get grounded for a bit."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hm...probably lecture her for a good 2 minutes...''
''i would let her jeopardize her own safety but im watching over her without her knowing''

@WeirdPrincess - Rini
WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka didn't need to be told twice and had returned to hugging the succubi, while Yoshino and Celia stood by. They both had investigated the area to see if anyone else was around and had come up with nothing, so they returned to Asuka. They were both surprised to see a new woman there and wondered where she had came from, but didn't ask since it wasn't the right time and Asuka was hugging her. Though hearing the sound of footsteps, then Kenji's voice, brought her out of the hug. She turned her head to look at him, sniffling a little here and there as she spoke❦...
"A-Akira was hit with a dart... in the shoulder I think and I... I-I think it had something on it, poison."
The Succubus just rubbed the womans shoulders as she talked, while releasing her aura of pleasure.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❄︎Rini had to think for a moment about what she would do, soon thinking back to what her grandmother had done to her when she went off and did something she wasn't suppose too. She soon responded❄︎...
"Well I would give her a stern talking too, saying a few bad things that could happen to them to make them realize how dangerous the world can be. Then I'd say I only want to protect her and I'm telling her all of this because I love her and I would hope she listens. If not... I guess she'd get grounded for a bit."
--Beatrice--

¥"Well, there is a new task for you three. I paddled her bottom, but I do not think my concern has sunk in." she said as she produced a collar and leash. "Well if she is going to dress and act like a bitch in heat, well finish out the ensemble." she spoke tossing Rini the collar. "Take her for a tour of the building dressed as she is. Explain to her why she is wrong. Bring her back in 45 minutes. No matter what she says, she cannot change into normal clothes, until I give the go ahead. And you three have my permission to execute anyone who stares at her longer than one would a spectacle like this. Execute or Fire, your Discretion." she finished as she turned to look out the window.

@WeirdPrincess

@HimeragiSeiker

WeirdPrincess said:
Elora Capistrano

(( Same

xD I've been learning code in school too, I have trouble memorizing everything ))

-----

"I will, just don't expect to hand over the controller any time soon." Elora stated, looking back at the screen before she stretched her legs out. She was getting tired of sitting crisscross, so she'd just leave her legs dangling off of the bed, though they weren't really dangling since her legs were already touching the floor. "That's pretty great though, in my opinion anyways. Doing stuff for your parents here and there probably helps them out a lot. Even if it is just something small." Elora told her before she couldn't take sitting like that anymore. She had to scoot back to make herself comfortable because sitting on the edge of the bed was beginning to become uncomfortable. With Talia leaning on her, she didn't want to be rude and move back a little, considering she could potentially fall over. "I'm gonna move back some, sitting on the edge isn't all that comfortable to me." Elora said, shifting her gaze to Talia.

Talia looked at Elora and nodded, setting down the controller in her lap. "Do you think you're that bad?" She asked, looking at her with a slightly surprised expression.

tumblr_n4flxzkx3Q1r44ptno2_500.gif

Talia then turned her body so she was sitting up, "Yeah... I try to help where I can. Normally I just keep to myself so I won't get in the way or anything." She said, nodding her head. "That's just me though. It's bad enough I can't do much to help as it is."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ah...''
"Yeah... Well there's absolutely nothing to do and I haven't seen Celia since a few hours ago.... I wonder where she is." Taylor said.

Nanne said:
Yuki looked at him blushing, "No its not that...I'm sorry if I make it seem that way it's just...in the water I can't feel your warmth or anything I can only feel the water..." she sighed still blushing then looked down.
"...If you wanna be warm.. We can.. Cuddle when we get back." Alex said, rubbing the back of his head. "It's only a suggestion.. We don't have to if you don't wanna."

Roman said:
"...If you wanna be warm.. We can.. Cuddle when we get back." Alex said, rubbing the back of his head. "It's only a suggestion.. We don't have to if you don't wanna."
Yuki looked back at him, "Warmth..." she said a little childish. She got up and threw a small tantrum, "I want warm..." she said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''at least hope for it. if you doubt it, she might really be in trouble...''
"You must not have many guy friends. In the inside, I'm begging for her to come home... I just don't show that. It's not me..." Taylor said, spinning a handgun on his finger.

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

@HimeragiSeiker
...❄︎Rini's eyes widened at the collar she was seeing in Beatrice's hands and the foul language she had said. Though she wasn't going to comment on any of it, since it would be out of place and quite rude of her. Though when Beatrice tossed the collar at Rini, her eyes had widened further and she fumbled with the thing until she held it tightly in her hands. She stared down at it as she spoke❄︎...

"W-We have to take her out how she is? O-Okay... Where is she?"

@HimeragiSeiker

Roman said:
"You must not have many guy friends. In the inside, I'm begging for her to come home... I just don't show that. It's not me..." Taylor said, spinning a handgun on his finger.
''so are you some kind of delinquent?''

Nanne said:
Yuki looked back at him, "Warmth..." she said a little childish. She got up and threw a small tantrum, "I want warm..." she said.
Alex sighed and appeared behind her, his arms wrapped gently around her. "You just couldn't wait?" He said, softly. "I told you when we get home we can cuddle or something."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❄︎Rini's eyes widened at the collar she was seeing in Beatrice's hands and the foul language she had said. Though she wasn't going to comment on any of it, since it would be out of place and quite rude of her. Though when Beatrice tossed the collar at Rini, her eyes had widened further and she fumbled with the thing until she held it tightly in her hands. She stared down at it as she spoke❄︎...
"W-We have to take her out how she is? O-Okay... Where is she?"

@HimeragiSeiker
HimeragiSeiker said:
''allllright...?''
''aint that goin a bit...too far?''
¥"She slipped out of here, got wrapped up in modelling, and was almost murdered. How far should I go?" She chided. She turned to see the incredulous look on sweet Rini's face. "Rini, what has happened to upset you?" she said sweetly. "My daughter has been worse than naughty. Tough love is better than loving her from beyond the grave, isn't it?" she asked. "Do you three honestly think I am a cruel monster? I would do it to you three in a heartbeat, but I prize you three more than this building full of employees, save my daughter and husband. But do not grow contemptuous with that knowledge, or you three might be wearing the collar yourselves. Am I clear?" she said returning to the window. She turned back around, tone growing gentler, "Please, just a couple of floors then, and try to explain that this world is full of bad things that would eat her up if allowed to." she finally let them go with that. "She is in the room over there." she said pointing to the door.

@WeirdPrincess

@HimeragiSeiker

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back