• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Alternated said:
"Then the only way to know which one is real is I'll call you mistress or something" the clone spoke and looks at Elaena "and they are pretty loyal" Mateus said.
"Mistress? Uhm, okay" Man this was pretty weird, she basically had a servant that looked exactly like her new roommate. "Uhm....So...he'll make sure I don't sleep all the time?" She asked tilting her head a little. "I still feel like a bother..." she said with a small frown.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''you just seem like a delinquent''
"I used to be one. One of the best too." He said, licking his thumb and smiling afterwords.

tumblr_mm41n8x7CW1rbbkkyo1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland closed his eyes as well, forgetting that news report and the fact that they were now criminals solely because they had powers, right now it was just him and her, Roland and Dakota, before long he moved his arms to encircle them around Dakota. While gently embracing Dakota he turned his head to the side a little before pressing against her.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota matched his movements, pressing against him as well, her arms now moving up as her hand began to toy with his hair a bit.

Nanne said:
"B-but...there's really no..." she blushed before continuing her sentence, "there's no place in here.." She looked at hI'm for a bit then kissed him back softly. "Home...is for warmth..." she said quietly looking away.
Alex kissed her again, and let her go. "Lets grab our stuff and go home then~" he said softly.

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"Well I care about alot too." he admitted, his face growing hot. "I really care about you." he finished as he sipped the wine some more.
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She looked to him as her face began to blush, realising this she turned her head to view the ground infront of her. Though hearing that did make her smile, it was good to know that he cared as well, her own thoughts weren't going to waste. "I also need to thank you..." She said softly "I know I already have, but I feel that just a one thank you isn't enough for what you've done for me...and for the others as well..." She said before taking a breath and looking up at him again for a moment soon moving a little she kissed his cheek "Thank you" she said before her gaze moved back to staring at her drink, what had she just done? She felt like she needed to. That seems like nothing to some others but to her, that was a big thing, so naturally she felt a bit awkward now as her cheeks remained their reddish hue.

Nonalaka said:
"Mistress? Uhm, okay" Man this was pretty weird, she basically had a servant that looked exactly like her new roommate. "Uhm....So...he'll make sure I don't sleep all the time?" She asked tilting her head a little. "I still feel like a bother..." she said with a small frown.
"not only to to make sure you don't sleep all the time he will also do the household chores and cooking I mean everything you command" Mateus said as he looked at his clone "okay you know what to do right??" he said to the clone "Yes yes I know sir Mateus" the clone replied.

WeirdPrincess said:
Elora Capistrano
Elora held her hands up, "I didn't know you did that already. I was just listing off things that I thought parents usually needed help with." She stated before putting her hands behind her head. "More? Like what exactly? You'll have to elaborate on that one, since I don't know anything." Elora's brows furrowed in thought, wait... does she really just clean this whole place or is it just her room? Doing the entire place seemed like a lot to her and not something so simple, but then again Talia could have a different view on it. Being curious, she decided to ask, "So wait... you already clean the entire place? That's a lot of hard work if you ask me... considering it's the whole house and not just your room."

Talia nodded, "I clean the whole place when both of my parents are gone. But, that's simple to. I just wanna help them with the things they do... They look like they have lots of fun doing that stuff. Going off to help friends with all the dangerous stuff it throws at them... Life at home gets boring sometimes and I don't wanna stay bored."

Alternated said:
"not only to to make sure you don't sleep all the time he will also do the household chores and cooking I mean everything you command" Mateus said as he looked at his clone "okay you know what to do right??" he said to the clone "Yes yes I know sir Mateus" the clone replied.
Elaena blinked a few times "O-Oh, right" she said looking at them both ....this will take some getting used to "U-Uhm, Thank you" she said softly as she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena blinked a few times "O-Oh, right" she said looking at them both ....this will take some getting used to "U-Uhm, Thank you" she said softly as she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.
Mateus chuckled "no problem I'm just trying to help" he said smiling "yes sir Mateus doesn't mind" the clone said.

Alternated said:
Mateus chuckled "no problem I'm just trying to help" he said smiling "yes sir Mateus doesn't mind" the clone said.
"I appreciate it" Eleana smiled at them both "You need a name" she said as she pointed to the clone "I can't call you both Mateus" she said with a small giggle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
"I appreciate it" Eleana smiled at them both "You need a name" she said as she pointed to the clone "I can't call you both Mateus" she said with a small giggle.
"then I let you decide the name then" Mateus said to Elaena "ahh don't forget the clone has it's own emotions and personality but It's very loyal so you need to think what kind of name you will give to him".

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hm...how did you and Celia meet?''
Taylor rubbed his chin in thought, "I believe we met at the school... After that is was something about swimming. I believe I was trying to teach her how to swim." He told her. "Honestly the story is quite confusing. I don't think Celia even remembers."

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Taylor rubbed his chin in thought, "I believe we met at the school... After that is was something about swimming. I believe I was trying to teach her how to swim." He told her. "Honestly the story is quite confusing. I don't think Celia even remembers."
''interesting...''

Alternated said:
"then I let you decide the name then" Mateus said to Elaena "ahh don't forget the clone has it's own emotions and personality but It's very loyal so you need to think what kind of name you will give to him".
Elaena blinked "Well, If he has his own emotions and thoughts... Shouldn't he pick a name he wants?" Elaena asked "I think I'd rather that than give him a name he doesn't like." She asked looking at the clone and tilting her head a little.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''interesting...''
"Yep... If I remembered exactly how it went I'd tell you." Taylor said, nodding his head. "Maybe it'll come back to me. If so, I'll tell you."

Nonalaka said:
Elaena blinked "Well, If he has his own emotions and thoughts... Shouldn't he pick a name he wants?" Elaena asked "I think I'd rather that than give him a name he doesn't like." She asked looking at the clone and tilting her head a little.
"It's more interesting if you give him a name after all I said he is very loyal" Mateus said as he looks at his clone.

Alternated said:
"It's more interesting if you give him a name after all I said he is very loyal" Mateus said as he looks at his clone.
Elaena paused for a bit "uhm...alright.." She said as she stared at the clone for a while as she thought "I...I can't think of one right now, so until then I'll just shorten your name and call him Mat" she said laughing a little "When I find a name that suits him, I'll call him that."

Nonalaka said:
Elaena paused for a bit "uhm...alright.." She said as she stared at the clone for a while as she thought "I...I can't think of one right now, so until then I'll just shorten your name and call him Mat" she said laughing a little "When I find a name that suits him, I'll call him that."
"hmm okay sounds cool to me you happy now Mat?" Mateus said to his clone "yes I'm honored to be given a name from Mistress Elaena" the clone said as Mateus laughed a bit "well looks like this clone is different than what I created before".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back