• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Han chuckled, and was now curious as to what she was happy about. "Well I think you should tell me. I'm curious and I'm pretty sure you know what that feeling is like... Plus I won you so you're pretty much mine and ya have to do what I ask." He said, hoping she'd tell him without making it such a problem.
"Its a female remembering the royal boning she got from a guy with a family thing." she dropped the mic.

@Roman

Roman said:
Taylor nodded and looked at his phone, "I'm having a few friends over in a few minutes. Can you help me take Zenya and Lucelia up to a room? Oh and if you want, you can sit with us. They're helping with the whole problem we're having with the gov."
''sure''

...❦Asuka continued crying, until it came down to a simple sniffle here and there. She had cried until she couldn't cry anymore. She enjoyed the succubi's comfort since she really just needed a shoulder to cry on and the rubbing on her back felt all the more soothing. Lifting her face from where she had it, Asuka wiped at her eyes, which were red and puffy from crying so much, soon stammering out an apology for crying on the woman❦...

"I-I'm sorry..."

Jofune Tsurabisu]"Its a female remembering the royal boning she got from a guy with a family thing." she dropped the mic. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"Family thing? I guess you're right... Us family men need to know how to make our women happy, y'know." Han said jokingly. "Well actually.. That's not a joke.. I think I've overhead some women talking about how boring their husbands can be before..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Nanase just left the room to leave her be♱...
She moaned out, "Mistress...harder.."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka continued crying, until it came down to a simple sniffle here and there. She had cried until she couldn't cry anymore. She enjoyed the succubi's comfort since she really just needed a shoulder to cry on and the rubbing on her back felt all the more soothing. Lifting her face from where she had it, Asuka wiped at her eyes, which were red and puffy from crying so much, soon stammering out an apology for crying on the woman❦...
"I-I'm sorry..."
"It is okay." she said emitting her aura. "You can hug me all you want..." she smiled sweetly at the woman...

Roman said:
"Family thing? I guess you're right... Us family men need to know how to make our women happy, y'know." Han said jokingly. "Well actually.. That's not a joke.. I think I've overhead some women talking about how boring their husbands can be before..."
"Yeah, or things like me come along..." she said laughing.

@Roman

@WeirdPrincess

@HimeragiSeiker

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦No response✦...
''why not just carry them?''
"I wanted to check in on her first. Make sure she didn't need anything before we moved them." Taylor said, picking Zenya up off the couch.

Roman said:
"I wanted to check in on her first. Make sure she didn't need anything before we moved them." Taylor said, picking Zenya up off the couch.
...✦Lucia nodded before picking up Lucelia✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Lucia nodded before picking up Lucelia✦...
Taylor then headed to a room where he could put Zenya and Lucelia. "It's gonna be awhile before my friends arrive, in the meantime we can find something to do... What is it you demigods do for fun?"

Roman said:
Taylor then headed to a room where he could put Zenya and Lucelia. "It's gonna be awhile before my friends arrive, in the meantime we can find something to do... What is it you demigods do for fun?"
''um...i dunno. me and Lucelia were recently turned into Demigods about a week ago..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Seria and Neruka soon returned to Beatrice. They both look a little annoyed of each other☫...
"What is up?" she said slightly annoyed at the both of them. She tapped her pipe and blew a purple smoke. "Tell me girls, What would you three do with daughters, that would not mind you and do things to jeopardize their own safety? Tell me." she asked all three of them.

Roman said:
"You're not a thing." Han said, nudging her. "You're a person to me. At least you seem like one. A very flirty, mean, but sometimes nice person." He said laughing a little.
"I am a woman, Succubi, and sex goddess." she said happily.

@WeirdPrincess

@HimeragiSeiker

@Roman

HimeragiSeiker said:
''um...i dunno. me and Lucelia were recently turned into Demigods about a week ago..''
"Seems like Zenya would be our only way to find out that information." Taylor said, rubbing his chin. "Sadly we can't leave here since they're sick... We'll have to find something to do in this general area... How about a board game? Monopoly?" He asked with a light laugh.

Roman said:
"Seems like Zenya would be our only way to find out that information." Taylor said, rubbing his chin. "Sadly we can't leave here since they're sick... We'll have to find something to do in this general area... How about a board game? Monopoly?" He asked with a light laugh.
''hm...how about chess?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hm...how about chess?''
"Sure why not?" Taylor said, stretching a little. "I'm pretty sure, Celia has a chessboard around here somewhere."

Roman said:
Han looked ahead of himself and smiled, "And I'll treat you like a woman... Unless you prefer me to lay down some kind of law." He said, looking over at her. "Sadly I don't think you'll choose... You never do when I give you a choice..."
"Just treat me like a friend." she said. "I dont need special treatment. Just talk to me normally, and stuff." she finishes.

@Roman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back