• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"oh there still back in alaska with my parents." he said to her with a smile

[/QUOTE]
"do you miss them?" she asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"some times... but now i have you." he said a smile slipping onto his face as he looked at her

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko's face reddened and she looked out the window "alright..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]mitsu smiled as they danced till the song was over then stopped and hugged neo happily. "that was so fun" she said happily

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo hugged back happily♱...

''wanna do this again if there is another one?''

...❄︎Rini immediately hid the collar behind her back as Scarlett looked at them and she shook at her question, soon speaking. Was she just suppose to put the collar on her without her knowing? That would be pretty rude to her, so Rini thought it would be better to tell her first. Unless she tried to run, then she'd ask for Seria or Neruka to get her❄︎...

"We... can't do that."

@HimeragiSeiker

WeirdPrincess said:
...❄︎Rini immediately hid the collar behind her back as Scarlett looked at them and she shook at her question, soon speaking. Was she just suppose to put the collar on her without her knowing? That would be pretty rude to her, so Rini thought it would be better to tell her first. Unless she tried to run, then she'd ask for Seria or Neruka to get her❄︎...
"We... can't do that."

@HimeragiSeiker
...✦Neruka soon went behind Rini and took the collar, soon going over to Scarlett and forcing it on her before speaking coldly✦...

''easy way or the hard way, dont make my life more miserable than it already is...''

@Jofune Tsurabisu

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"why just one dance and you wanna leave? i figured we could make more friends." she said happily

[/QUOTE]
''well...guess thats true. sure lets go try and make some''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]mitsu clapped happily then took her hand and started off the dasnce floor

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo followed behind wondering what kinds of friends they'd meet♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"why do you do that?" he asked her a small frown slipping onto his face

[/QUOTE]
"do what?..." she asked, glancing at him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"oh what about them?!" mitsu asked pointing to a group of angels

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo went wide eyed before shaking her head giggling a bit♱...

''maybe. i dont think they'll get along with me well. since when i was young i murdered so many humans. it was a daily work for them and kinda worked them to the bone''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo went wide eyed before shaking her head giggling a bit♱...
''maybe. i dont think they'll get along with me well. since when i was young i murdered so many humans. it was a daily work for them and kinda worked them to the bone''
"aww come on love im sure we will get along just fine." she said as she hugged her arm and stared at her waiting for a yes like a child would when asking for a toy

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"you look away whenever i talk about you." he said

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko looked at the table "I get embarrassed... thats all" she said.

Roman said:
Talia nodded, "I clean the whole place when both of my parents are gone. But, that's simple to. I just wanna help them with the things they do... They look like they have lots of fun doing that stuff. Going off to help friends with all the dangerous stuff it throws at them... Life at home gets boring sometimes and I don't wanna stay bored."
Elora Capistrano

Elora nodded slowly, "I understand that. Being bored sucks, a lot. Why not ask if you could come along to help them?" She asked. "It may look like they're having fun, but it could be pretty dangerous. There's a risk of you getting hurt if you wanted to help them with that kind of stuff, so your parents could say no. I wouldn't really know, since I'm not them." Elora said before laying down on her stomach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back