• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
...❄︎Rini stared at Scarlett before taking a step back and shaking her head. She didn't like this and from the look on Scarlett's face, it was pretty clear and obvious she didn't enjoy this either. Rini felt bad for the girl, who looked to be only fourteen, the same age as her. There were ways to get your child to listen, but this wasn't one of them. Taking a another step back, she spoke quietly❄︎...
"I can't do it..."

...❄︎Rini was about to turn around and head back to Beatrice when she heard Seria tell Neruka to take the collar off of Scarlett. Stopping in her tracks, she watch as the collar was taken off and burned by Seria. She figured Beatrice would be mad at them for not following her instructions. Rini spoke a little hesitantly as she looked at the three, shuffling on her feet a little❄︎...

"Um... what should we do now?"

@HimeragiSeiker
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]

@WeirdPrincess
''getting my anger worked up for nothing...Beatrice you are something...''

...☫She said coldly before cleaning. Neruka doing the same☫...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"ok." he said with a chuckle

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko looked at him "do you even have a swimsuit on you this time?" she asked.

Nanne said:
Yuki nodded then left to go grab her stuff and change back into some clothes. She went back to meet up with Alex so they could leave, "Hey Alex?..." she asked.
Alex was putting on his shirt when Yuki walked up behind him. "Hmm?" He asked, pulling his shirt down. "Something the matter?" He asked her.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''getting my anger worked up for nothing...Beatrice you are something...''
...☫She said coldly before cleaning. Neruka doing the same☫...
"Your anger concerns me little. What I want from you is loyalty and devotion. Give me those, and I will reward you. Everything else is useless." she said as she puffed on her pipe. "It is funny, thank you kindly for the afternoon's chuckle." she spoke as she returned to work.

@WeirdPrincess

@HimeragiSeiker

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](still)
mitsu smiled happily and started to pull; her over

[/QUOTE]
...♱Once they were close to the angels' hearing range of just them casually speaking, Neo soon spoke♱...

''H-Hello''

Roman said:
Han eventually stopped laughing and and smiled, his eyes closed as he did so. "No. I'm not funny, I'm just one hell of a guy, Y'know?" He asked, the smug look reamining.
74a09e54a6f868ba4e43cac20aaeed11.jpg

"If anyone is funny, it's you. I've laughed at the things you said more than anything in my life. You're just that funny to me."
"Glad I can help in that way." she said feigning annoyance.

@Roman

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Once they were close to the angels' hearing range of just them casually speaking, Neo soon spoke♱...
''H-Hello''
some of the angels looked over to them and smiled while also saying hello to neo and mitsu

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]some of the angels looked over to them and smiled while also saying hello to neo and mitsu

[/QUOTE]
''so...how are you today?''

Jofune Tsurabisu]"Glad I can help in that way." she said feigning annoyance. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Han looked at her and sighed, "Doesn't seem like that much of deal to you. I'm guessing you don't wanna make me laugh or smile. What is it you want to help me with?" He asked.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''bye bye''
Taylor waved as Roman left. "That was brief, but I understand his worry. I'm bored now... I'm gonna go nap or something. Think you can wake me when Celia comes back or if Zenya and Lucia- I mean Lucelia needs anything?"

Roman said:
Taylor waved as Roman left. "That was brief, but I understand his worry. I'm bored now... I'm gonna go nap or something. Think you can wake me when Celia comes back or if Zenya and Lucia- I mean Lucelia needs anything?"
''sure''

Roman said:
Alex was putting on his shirt when Yuki walked up behind him. "Hmm?" He asked, pulling his shirt down. "Something the matter?" He asked her.
"You don't think there are those people out there looking for more to put those chips in their brains?..." she said a little worried. "I not scared or anything I just hope..."

Nanne said:
"You don't think there are those people out there looking for more to put those chips in their brains?..." she said a little worried. "I not scared or anything I just hope..."
Alex shrugged, "I'm not sure... That's why we won't take any chances." He said befoee warping them to Yuki's room. "I don't plan on doing many outside activities until then."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"we are good oh my names davis." one male said as he held out a hand for her to shake

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo soon hesitantly gave out her hand and shook his hand♱...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back