• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"oh well because god created us we have the abiliy to create as well." he said happily

[/QUOTE]
''oh...? huh...so what does that make the Goddess of Creation then...?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh...? huh...so what does that make the Goddess of Creation then...?''
"our mother. well at least thats what our lord tells us" the man said happily to her

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled into the kiss a little when he sighed, blushing lightly when she felt his tongue trace along her lip. She felt safe and at ease now, with no one there to interrupt this time she was sharing with the one she loved and she hoped that things would stay safe, at least for the next while, she didn't want to have to go off running from anything again.
Rini looked at his reaction, was he shaking? Why was he shaking? Rini frowned a bit as she tucked some hair behind her ear "S-Sorry" she said quietly, assuming that it had annoyed him or something as she took another sip of the wine.

Elaena blinked "O-Oh? I don't expect him to do all my chores though, I don't mind him helping out a little" she said as she walked over to help, going to dry and put away the dish Mat had just washed. "Here, I'll help out" she said quietly with a smile.
"Um...There is...nothing...to...be ...sorry...for.." he said. "you..kissed..me.." he said out loud. His brain was on fire as all the nice warm feelings overloaded his reasoning center. "You..pretty...girl...kissed...me.." he finished as he gulped the wine..

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"our mother. well at least thats what our lord tells us" the man said happily to her

[/QUOTE]
''oh. and the God of Destruction?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"we are told hes like the uncle that was romved from the family." he said with a chuckle

[/QUOTE]
''oh. hmm...and the little sister Goddess of both? the Goddess of Balance?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh. hmm...and the little sister Goddess of both? the Goddess of Balance?''
"whatever she would be if we wherte a normal family" he chuckled more

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel reaving]"whatever she would be if we wherte a normal family" he chuckled more [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#ff0080]''i think thats kind of hurtful to say when mother is near said:
57a8c6af27bfc_AnimeAkameGaKillChelseaFormal.png.c24e8ccd12fe6ec6b7e179f50e95f436.png
[/URL]

Attachments

• Anime AkameGaKill Chelsea Formal.png
    Anime AkameGaKill Chelsea Formal.png
    93.4 KB · Views: 17
HimeragiSeiker said:
''i think thats kind of hurtful to say when mother is near, hearing every word you speak of such language about my dearest brother and dearest little sister...''
...☫Natsumi said from behind smiling at them but inside pretty annoyed☫...

View attachment 211804
the angels looked over and went wide eyed. "l-lady natsumi?!?" the one said that was speaking said in suprise. "i-i uhhh...." he said not knowing what to sya

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]the angels looked over and went wide eyed. "l-lady natsumi?!?" the one said that was speaking said in suprise. "i-i uhhh...." he said not knowing what to sya

[/QUOTE]
''watch your language towards my siblings. kay?''

...☫She said before walking away☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''watch your language towards my siblings. kay?''
...☫She said before walking away☫...
"i- im s-sorry. i- i b-but i-its true." he said to her before immediately putting his head down in fear as some others did the ooooo thing

Klef was fidgeted their fingers anxiously while sitting in the main office, waiting to see if they were accepted into the school. This would be the first time they had been to a school, before they had been homeschooled by a famous magician and traveled. They were handed back the papers, but now they had a stamp marking accepted on each one. Klef smiled and waved to the person in the front office before opening the door and exploring the school. (I'm not really sure how to fit my character into the story?)

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]Klef was fidgeted their fingers anxiously while sitting in the main office, waiting to see if they were accepted into the school. This would be the first time they had been to a school, before they had been homeschooled by a famous magician and traveled. They were handed back the papers, but now they had a stamp marking accepted on each one. Klef smiled and waved to the person in the front office before opening the door and exploring the school. (I'm not really sure how to fit my character into the story?)

[/QUOTE]
(*there are like fifty stories just wait to interact with some one)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"i- im s-sorry. i- i b-but i-its true." he said to her before immediately putting his head down in fear as some others did the ooooo thing

[/QUOTE]
''well you heard the lady...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]the angel glared at neo before glancing back at mother waiting to be punished

[/QUOTE]
''dont worry. i know her. we actually live with her. shes pretty chill''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"n-not when it comes to us." he said quietly

[/QUOTE]
''hm...well i know on certain occasions such as this, she'll let stuff go. unless the occasion is ruined''

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"Um...There is...nothing...to...be ...sorry...for.." he said. "you..kissed..me.." he said out loud. His brain was on fire as all the nice warm feelings overloaded his reasoning center. "You..pretty...girl...kissed...me.." he finished as he gulped the wine..
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Rini blinked a few times, her cheeks coloured when he called her pretty, she honestly didn't think that would make him that nervous, but obviously she was mistaken, "Y-You probably shouldn't drink that so quick...it affects you quicker that way, e-especially if you aren't used to it" she said as she noted how quickly he was drinking the wine. Maybe it was a nervous thing? She wasn't sure but she decided to warn him anyways.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]he gave a small sigh of releifer making mitsu giggle happily at them

[/QUOTE]
''so. your name is...Davis?''

Nonalaka said:
Rini blinked a few times, her cheeks coloured when he called her pretty, she honestly didn't think that would make him that nervous, but obviously she was mistaken, "Y-You probably shouldn't drink that so quick...it affects you quicker that way, e-especially if you aren't used to it" she said as she noted how quickly he was drinking the wine. Maybe it was a nervous thing? She wasn't sure but she decided to warn him anyways.
He set the glass down. He took a deep breath. "Whew, sorry. When you kissed me, my mind went poof. Of course I like you." he said trying to figure her out. "Let me ask you something. Where do you plan on being in a few years?" he asked thoughtfully, trying to reign in his emotions.

@Nonalaka

Users who are viewing this thread

Back