• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"Well, why not the better?" She asked "It seems....I dont know... lonelier here or something" she said with a small shrug "But I guess I'll try and treat it as a vacation or something like that" she smiled a little.
"Hmm, true, but I don't think that'll bother me really" she said with a smile.
''yeah...hm, how's Yuria(the other kitsune) doing? i heard shes with a girl''

Nonalaka said:
Rini simply nodded in agreement as she hugged him back, happy to be held like that, it felt nice.
Yuna looked at him " Well, I'm fine with any kind of pizza really, I asked you to pick after all~" she said with a smile as she dropped off her equipment as well.
Mako thought about it for a while but came up with nothing. "How about we see what kind they have then order it once we are there...let's go I know this nice pizza place called BJ's."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland laughed before glancing back at her "Maybe you're missing what i'm hinting at, though at the same time i don't want to make it obvious to everyone~" he said teasingly before starting down the stairs.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota stopped walking for a moment as her cheeks turned pink for a small bit "Oh." She said before following him down the stairs.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah...hm, how's Yuria(the other kitsune) doing? i heard shes with a girl''
Amara nodded "She's doing fine, she seems to be in higher spirits than when she first arrived with us, I'm happy for her~" she said smiling happily.

Nanne said:
Mako thought about it for a while but came up with nothing. "How about we see what kind they have then order it once we are there...let's go I know this nice pizza place called BJ's."
Yuna nodded "Sounds like a plan" she said with a smile "I've never been before, do you go there often?" She asked.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota stopped walking for a moment as her cheeks turned pink for a small bit "Oh." She said before following him down the stairs.
Amara nodded "She's doing fine, she seems to be in higher spirits than when she first arrived with us, I'm happy for her~" she said smiling happily.

Yuna nodded "Sounds like a plan" she said with a smile "I've never been before, do you go there often?" She asked.
''ah..i see. Arako told me that she started dating. and well yeah shes dating a girl''

...☫Natsuru said not having a problem with it☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ah..i see. Arako told me that she started dating. and well yeah shes dating a girl''
((Wait is arako dating too? Or did Arako tell him that Yuria is dating...sorry I dont understand which you meant xD ;))

Nonalaka said:
Roland laughed as he went down the stairs "Now do you know what i mean, miss perfect memory~?" he teased at her as his feet deceased with each step.

Nonalaka said:
((Wait is arako dating too? Or did Arako tell him that Yuria is dating...sorry I dont understand which you meant xD ;))
Yuria started dating. Arako, is just telling him Yuria started dating xD )

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland laughed as he went down the stairs "Now do you know what i mean, miss perfect memory~?" he teased at her as his feet deceased with each step.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota nodded as her cheeks went back to normal "Y-Yeah, it just took me a minute..." She said quietly.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded as her cheeks went back to normal "Y-Yeah, it just took me a minute..." She said quietly.
Roland chuckled before smiling at her as he got to the bottom of the stairs "Well, what took you a minute to realize will take us i'd say a good half hour or so to do later~" he teased playfully before turning to face her.

HimeragiSeiker said:
(( xD okay))

Amara nodded obviously not having any problems with it either "I do hope they make each other happy ~, maybe we'll meet her girlfriend some day ~" she said happily "Soon Arako will probably be dating soon too" she said with a small laugh "It feels weird to think she's old enough for all that already" she said softly.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled before smiling at her as he got to the bottom of the stairs "Well, what took you a minute to realize will take us i'd say a good half hour or so to do later~" he teased playfully before turning to face her.

[/QUOTE]
Dakotas cheeks blazed red again "R-Roooy" she whined quietly as she tried to hide her blush, she didn't want to be asked why her face was red if anyone else saw.

Nonalaka said:
(( xD okay))
Amara nodded obviously not having any problems with it either "I do hope they make each other happy ~, maybe we'll meet her girlfriend some day ~" she said happily "Soon Arako will probably be dating soon too" she said with a small laugh "It feels weird to think she's old enough for all that already" she said softly.
''yeah...so, what do you wanna do?''

...☫Natsuru said as he looked at Amara smiling☫...

Nonalaka said:
Dakotas cheeks blazed red again "R-Roooy" she whined quietly as she tried to hide her blush, she didn't want to be asked why her face was red if anyone else saw.
Roland let out a laugh before smiling at her "Dakooootaaa~" he teasingly whined back before stepping towards her and poking her chin "Don't tell me still so teasable~"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah...so, what do you wanna do?''
...☫Natsuru said as he looked at Amara smiling☫...
Amara tapped her chin with her finger "Well I dunno, what is there to do around here~~?" She asked as she turned to look at him.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland let out a laugh before smiling at her "Dakooootaaa~" he teasingly whined back before stepping towards her and poking her chin "Don't tell me still so teasable~"

[/QUOTE]
She huffed a little "I-Im not, just what if someone heard you hinting at such things or something" she said as she looked at him, she didn't want another interrogation about...well...'that'

Nonalaka said:
She huffed a little "I-Im not, just what if someone heard you hinting at such things or something" she said as she looked at him, she didn't want another interrogation about...well...'that'
Roland opened his mouth like he was gonna say something then closed it and looked like he was thinking for a moment before nodding "Fair enough, but there's so many things that that phrase could mean in this house, so i could pass it off as something else." he said before grabbing her hand "Now lets just go have some dinner."

@Lumina[/URL]
...❦A small gasp had escaped Asuka's lips at hearing Kuroh was dead. When had that happened? How awful that must have been, both for Akira and Kenji really. The trauma of losing his oldest son and nephew must have been hard, as it would be. She hadn't personally known him all that well, but she did still feel sad about it, devastated even. She spoke before she fell silent❦...

"I didn't know Kuroh died... I'm sorry."

...❦A hand came on to Asuka's shoulder and she almost jumped before turning to see Celia looking at her with a sympathetic gaze. She had forgotten that both her and Yoshino were there. Both Celia and Asuka seemed to be having a silent conversation, glances occasionally looked over at Akira every few minutes and then at Yoshino before Asuka nodded. Her two friends soon vanished, though they would return at a later time. She spoke as her attention focused on Akira before she went to pick him up❦...

"I'm taking him to the hospital then."

Nonalaka said:
Rini simply nodded in agreement as she hugged him back, happy to be held like that, it felt nice.
Yuna looked at him " Well, I'm fine with any kind of pizza really, I asked you to pick after all~" she said with a smile as she dropped off her equipment as well.
He felt content at hugging her. He wanted her, and she him, so the universe kept moving like clockwork until....

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦A small gasp had escaped Asuka's lips at hearing Kuroh was dead. When had that happened? How awful that must have been, both for Akira and Kenji really. The trauma of losing his oldest son and nephew must have been hard, as it would be. She hadn't personally known him all that well, but she did still feel sad about it, devastated even. She spoke before she fell silent❦...

"I didn't know Kuroh died... I'm sorry."

...❦A hand came on to Asuka's shoulder and she almost jumped before turning to see Celia looking at her with a sympathetic gaze. She had forgotten that both her and Yoshino were there. Both Celia and Asuka seemed to be having a silent conversation, glances occasionally looked over at Akira every few minutes and then at Yoshino before Asuka nodded. Her two friends soon vanished, though they would return at a later time. She spoke as her attention focused on Akira before she went to pick him up❦...

"I'm taking him to the hospital then."
"Let me help you." The succubus said as she helped hoist her master on her own shoulders. "A lovely lady as yourself cant do the grunt work, or should not have too." she said as she carried the lightweight man. "Where are we going?" she asked.

@Nonalaka

HimeragiSeiker said:
''maybe wanna...explore a little bit?''
Amara thought for a bit before nodding "Yeah, I haven't really done that yet to be honest" she said with a giggle.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland opened his mouth like he was gonna say something then closed it and looked like he was thinking for a moment before nodding "Fair enough, but there's so many things that that phrase could mean in this house, so i could pass it off as something else." he said before grabbing her hand "Now lets just go have some dinner."

[/QUOTE]
Dakota nodded as he took her hand and smiled "Okay~"

Regan stomped on the school pavement with nervousness. Today was the day. She wore a long sleeve lace blouse tucked into denim shorts. Her combat boots complimented the look. Her plaid backpack was about to burst. She didn't know she'd need so much. With her pale white hair, she tried to cover her face tattoos. She didn't know the time, place, or even herself at this point. Life was a blur. "Here I go..." She whispered as she marched and open the school door.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded as he took her hand and smiled "Okay~"
Roland rolled his eyes before continuing on to the dinning room "So, smells like we're having something akin to tacos tonight." he said with a laugh as they got into the table and Roland looked into the kitchen.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland rolled his eyes before continuing on to the dinning room "So, smells like we're having something akin to tacos tonight." he said with a laugh as they got into the table and Roland looked into the kitchen.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota pouted a little as she saw him roll his eyes, she looked around as they made there way to the dinning room nodding as he spoke "Whatever it is it smells really good" she said with a smile.

Regan saw simply nothing. An empty school. "Maybe I'm early?" She told herself. As she waited for things to happen she propped herself against the wall, took out her black headphones, put them on and started to blast Imagine Dragoms

Nonalaka said:
Elliot nodded before going to the kitchen and taking a bottle of water from the fridge "Here you are" he said happily as he handed her the bottle. Soon turning his attention to Oreo again, who was purring and rubbing its head against Yumi's hand "And now youre offically his owner" he said happily "You shouldn't have to worry about charging Oreo, he's solar powered, just take him on a walk or place him near a window if he acts sleepy" he explained "And if anything happens him, I'll fix him up for you"

☀︎Yumi☀︎

"Thank you~" Yumi said, taking the bottle from him and unscrewing the cap before taking a sip. "He's solar powered? Are all your robots solar powered or is it just a few?" She asked, capping her water bottle before she poked at Oreo. He fell on his side and began toying with Yumi's finger as she played with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back