• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
((...sorry I don't understand the second sentence, I don't know how to reply xD ))
(Uh what I mean is it's possible to open the door from the inside even if it's locked :) sorry if I confused you)

Alternated said:
(Uh what I mean is it's possible to open the door from the inside even if it's locked :) sorry if I confused you)
((Oh right, I dunno how I didn't get that xD ))

Elaena looked at mat as he walked backwards, tilting her head a little before looking back to Mateus "Well, yes, but I'm not very good with locks when I'm asleep" she said with a nervous laugh.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota rolled her eyes and smiled " Im sure they'd find another way" she said with a giggle.
Roland laughed and nodded "Yeah, it would be interesting though, i mean, nit everyone wants to deal with a flaming kid." he said as others started to sit at the table.

Nonalaka said:
((Oh right, I dunno how I didn't get that xD ))
Elaena looked at mat as he walked backwards, tilting her head a little before looking back to Mateus "Well, yes, but I'm not very good with locks when I'm asleep" she said with a nervous laugh.
"because you're asleep of course" Mateus said laughing a lot "I'm not even good at locks".

Sixxx said:
She smiled and drifted to sleep in his arms and they appeared in her bed at the house she slept happily
@Daniel reaving

(( want to send them their seperarte ways and start over? @Roman ))
(((( Everything was fine until the baby thing. Maybe we can just say their both in the apartment and she was never pregnant. ))))

Nonalaka said:
Elliot nodded "Well, Yeah, That's what I mean by what I think is suitable for what I'm making, the bigger ones that stay inside are battery powered." He said smiling a little. "Y'know people normally get bored or ticked off when I talk about this stuff" he laughed a little.
Amara smiled a little before hugging onto his arm as they walked along "Do you think the whole thing on earth will ever blow over?" She asked "They'd hardly keep a law like that, it impossible with how many supernaturals actually live on earth." She said like she was thinking aloud

☀︎Yumi☀︎

"Why would people get annoyed? I mean, I think it's pretty interesting." Yumi said with a nod before taking a sip of her water. "Then again... I guess people do have different views on things."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...Neruka and Seria were just in a room resting. Well, maybe not Neruka who was tossing a knife in the air and catching it...
...❄︎Rini walked into the room and stood by the door as she spoke, soon looking at the knife that Neruka seemed to be tossing. Why was she tossing a knife? Couldn't she do something else to entertain her that didn't involve some type of weapon?❄︎...

"How long have you guys in been here?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❄︎Rini walked into the room and stood by the door as she spoke, soon looking at the knife that Neruka seemed to be tossing. Why was she tossing a knife? Couldn't she do something else to entertain her that didn't involve some type of weapon?❄︎...
"How long have you guys in been here?"
''awhile...it was long enough for Seria to fall asleep and i grew out of boredom...''

WeirdPrincess said:
Elora Capistrano
"Yeah, alone time with three other people inside the house. There gonna be so alone." Elora said with a laugh before she stood up from the bed and stretched before looking at the console. Did she really want to take the game? No... not really. She wasn't very fond of the game and she had plenty of other at her house, though she never played them since they were all Analia's and she never felt the desire to play any of her games. They were mostly puzzle solver games and Elora didn't really do anything with those because puzzles were stupid (according to her that is). "No we can leave the game here. I need a break from that thing, I may have gotten a little better but it's still frustrating."

"Just so we're clear, I was joking about thw alone thing." Talia said. "If I were serious I'd punish myself just thinking thinking about something so... Out of the ordinary." She said, grabbing her bag and stuffing her clothes in it. "So we're leaving the game console and that's everything I guess. I'll only be needing my clothes."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland laughed and nodded "Yeah, it would be interesting though, i mean, nit everyone wants to deal with a flaming kid." he said as others started to sit at the table.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota laughed "Yeah, don't get any ideas though" she said before briefly glancing at the others that sat at the table.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...The bird soon landed on Amara's head...
Amara blinked a few times "Hey!, what're you doing up there!~" she giggled.

Alternated said:
"because you're asleep of course" Mateus said laughing a lot "I'm not even good at locks".
Elaena tilted her head and rubbed her eyes "You aren't? Why do I think you're lying about that?" She asked before giggling a little.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed "Yeah, don't get any ideas though" she said before briefly glancing at the others that sat at the table.
Amara blinked a few times "Hey!, what're you doing up there!~" she giggled.

Elaena tilted her head and rubbed her eyes "You aren't? Why do I think you're lying about that?" She asked before giggling a little.
''taking a break''

''...did that bird just...talk..?''

Nonalaka said:
Roland rolled his eyes then smiled "Well, it's a bit to late for that..... oh well." he said as he looked around before looking back to Dakota and chuckling "Well, things will get lively as more people show up."

WeirdPrincess said:

☀︎Yumi☀︎

"Why would people get annoyed? I mean, I think it's pretty interesting." Yumi said with a nod before taking a sip of her water. "Then again... I guess people do have different views on things."

Elliot nodded "Yeah, I guess, I know if someone was going on about I dunno...sport, I'd probably tune out" he said laughing a little.

Nonalaka said:
"I might be lying or not I'm not good at everything Elaena" Mateus said as he opened the door to the dorm of Elaena.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''taking a break''
''...did that bird just...talk..?''
Amara looked over at Natsuru "...I think so" she giggled a little "Yes but why on my head?" She asked the bird.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland rolled his eyes then smiled "Well, it's a bit to late for that..... oh well." he said as he looked around before looking back to Dakota and chuckling "Well, things will get lively as more people show up."

[/QUOTE]
Dakota raised a brow " No boats either then" she said with a giggle before briefly looking around "Oh, I see"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota rolled her eyes and smiled " Im sure they'd find another way" she said with a giggle.
Elaena eyes gazed over lazily as she was thinking of a way to peek at the notebook again upon seeing him writing in it again, well at least she was, until her eyes began to close and she dropped off to sleep again by accident. Not that she minded this time, she was at home so she wasn't bothering anyone.

Rini jumped a little when the lights flashed, she frowned as she stared into the strange tank, she couldn't help but feel guilty, if she had have said something and tried to convince him to go hide, they could have ran further out and found a better place to hide, and maybe this wouldn't have happened, maybe everything would be okay. She leaned her head back against the wall as she worried about the uncertainty of the situation they were in...
---The Tower---

The transports flew into the open side of the tower as soon workers and soldiers began offloading people into the detaining cells. However, the Tube was removed, along with the odd girl bound next to it. Orders were to deliver the tube to Her office, and the workers placed it on a conveyor belt that whisked it away. The girl however was carried to the office and deposited on the floor infront of the large desk, now adorned with tea and snacks....

--Miyaka--

She had woken up to being cleaned and scrubbed by female lab workers. She ached all over as she quickly learned she was currently strapped to the lab table. The doctors had begun to run tests on her, all of which were spirit breakingly painful...

@Nonalaka

@Lumina

@WeirdPrincess

@HimeragiSeiker

Nonalaka said:
"I might be lying or not I'm not good at everything Elaena" Mateus said as he opened the door to the dorm of Elaena.

Nonalaka said:
Amara looked over at Natsuru "...I think so" she giggled a little "Yes but why on my head?" She asked the bird.
Dakota raised a brow " No boats either then" she said with a giggle before briefly looking around "Oh, I see"
''...its soft...''(oh and its a feminine voice)

Alternated said:
"I never said you were good at everything, though you seem to be good at a lot" she said smiling a little "So, what're you bad at then?" She asked.

Nonalaka said:
Roland sighed then nodded "Fiiiiiinnnne, take the fun out of everything why don't ya?" he asked jokingly before poking her cheek "I mean, really, i might just have to find a way to take longer~"

Rini continued to look around at all the strange sights as she was carried away, soon being left in what seemed to be...and office? It was a strange sight indeed, being tied up just to be taken to some sort of messed up tea party or something, she was most definitely confused as to what was going on. She stared at the food, tilting her head a little, trying to make some sense of this...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...its soft...''(oh and its a feminine voice)
Amara giggled "Oh, well that's good to know~, do all birds around here talk?" She asked curiously.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland sighed then nodded "Fiiiiiinnnne, take the fun out of everything why don't ya?" he asked jokingly before poking her cheek "I mean, really, i might just have to find a way to take longer~"

[/QUOTE]
Dakota laughed " Well I'm sorry I'm no fun then" she said pretending to pout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back