• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nanne said:
Yuki hadn't noticed before but she had sprained her ankle she whimpered a little and hid behind Alex. The guards looked at Alex then at Yuki pointing out if she was a pet then where was her collar. Until they could see the collar and confirm she was a pet then they would leave. Yuki layed down panting and whimpering.
A collar manifested in Alex's back pocket. "I have the collar right here." He said, holding up his hands and using one to grab the collar from his pocket. "See? Right here."

Roman said:
Alejandro's gaze slowly made it's way from a free to Klef. "Alright. If you're willing to tell, I'm willing to listen." He said, looking them back in the eyes. "But... Do you have to stare into my eyes like that? It's sort of giving me a weird feeling."
"Oh, sorry!" Klef exclaimed, embarrassed that they creeped out Alejandro. Their eyes shifted to a nearby boulder as they started to speak. " I lied, it's really not that long of a story, it's just sort of wierd. I'll try suming what I know up, I used to completely disapear and for several days at a time when I was a toddler, I don't know exactly how or why... " They said, thinking perhaps they have already said too much to someone they had only met during that day.

Roman said:
A collar manifested in Alex's back pocket. "I have the collar right here." He said, holding up his hands and using one to grab the collar from his pocket. "See? Right here."
The guards looked at each other then shrugged it off and said that the dog should keep its collar on everytime. They walked away and left Alex and Yuki. Once they were completely gone she was ready to pass out completely. "I'm sorry..." she told him telepathically.

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]
"Oh, sorry!" Klef exclaimed, embarrassed that they creeped out Alejandro. Their eyes shifted to a nearby boulder as they started to speak. " I lied, it's really not that long of a story, it's just sort of wierd. I'll try suming what I know up, I used to completely disapear and for several days at a time when I was a toddler, I don't know exactly how or why... " They said, thinking perhaps they have already said too much to someone they had only met during that day.

[/QUOTE]
Alejandro nodded, "Don't worry about it." He said, looking down at the ground. He sighed quietly and looked back up at Klef, "So, you were just going around? On your own or just... What?" He asked curiously.

Nanne said:
The guards looked at each other then shrugged it off and said that the dog should keep its collar on everytime. They walked away and left Alex and Yuki. Once they were completely gone she was ready to pass out completely. "I'm sorry..." she told him telepathically.
Alex knelt down next to Yuki and put the collar on her as a joke. "Don't mention it... But now you look like you could actually be my pet~" he joked, before more daggersdaggers appeared and pierced the guards heads. "Now let me get you home." He said, picking her up. "Also... The bad news? What was it?"

Roman said:
Alex knelt down next to Yuki and put the collar on her as a joke. "Don't mention it... But now you look like you could actually be my pet~" he joked, before more daggersdaggers appeared and pierced the guards heads. "Now let me get you home." He said, picking her up. "Also... The bad news? What was it?"
Yuki whimpered a bit when he picked her up. "Ha-ha...very funny...and I don't know if you'll take it as bad news like I did...but the good news about the bad news is that it's possible it might not happen.."

Nanne said:
Yuki whimpered a bit when he picked her up. "Ha-ha...very funny...and I don't know if you'll take it as bad news like I did...but the good news about the bad news is that it's possible it might not happen.."
Alex chuckled, "Oh it's really funny." He said, as the collar soon had Yuki's name engraved in it. "That's yours now~" he told her, laughing a little more. "Okay okay... What is this news. Don't keep me waiting forever."

Roman said:
Alejandro nodded, "Don't worry about it." He said, looking down at the ground. He sighed quietly and looked back up at Klef, "So, you were just going around? On your own or just... What?" He asked curiously.
"No, I would just vanish... I guess?" They said noticing the expression on his face. "Are you ok?" Klef asked.

Roman said:
Alex chuckled, "Oh it's really funny." He said, as the collar soon had Yuki's name engraved in it. "That's yours now~" he told her, laughing a little more. "Okay okay... What is this news. Don't keep me waiting forever."
Yuki's ears went down, "I'm 4 weeks pregnant.....I'm sorry....but to be completely honest it might not happen. That's the thing about my kind sometimes they don't you know...have them." She got ready just in case he would drop her or something. "If I don't really take care of this whole situation then I won't have any kids and I'll be okay again but if I do then I will have them you know...only thing is that then there's a 50/50 chance I might die or live after I give birth." She had said everything quickly.

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]
"No, I would just vanish... I guess?" They said noticing the expression on his face. "Are you ok?" Klef asked.

[/QUOTE]
Alejandro nodded, "Yeah! Yeah... Just thinking." He said, he then walked to the tree he was staring at and sat under it.

Nanne said:
Yuki's ears went down, "I'm 4 weeks pregnant.....I'm sorry....but to be completely honest it might not happen. That's the thing about my kind sometimes they don't you know...have them." She got ready just in case he would drop her or something. "If I don't really take care of this whole situation then I won't have any kids and I'll be okay again but if I do then I will have them you know...only thing is that then there's a 50/50 chance I might die or live after I give birth." She had said everything quickly.
Alex continued on his path, Yuki's words echoing his head over and over again. She could either live or die... "I'm sorry to hear that. I'm glad... But I'm also sorry. I.. Don't know if I could really live without you though. But a kid would probably be nice... Damn it. A stalemate choice like this." He said, muttering tthelast part. "Yuki... Why haven't you told me this before?"

Roman said:
Alex continued on his path, Yuki's words echoing his head over and over again. She could either live or die... "I'm sorry to hear that. I'm glad... But I'm also sorry. I.. Don't know if I could really live without you though. But a kid would probably be nice... Damn it. A stalemate choice like this." He said, muttering tthelast part. "Yuki... Why haven't you told me this before?"
"Because I never actually thought it would happen...I wasn't really expecting this either...so never thought about telling you." she said quietly. "I like kids but at the same time I never thought about having any...I'm sorry Alex..." she whimpered.

Nanne said:
"Because I never actually thought it would happen...I wasn't really expecting this either...so never thought about telling you." she said quietly. "I like kids but at the same time I never thought about having any...I'm sorry Alex..." she whimpered.
"You have to live." Alex said, in a monotone voice. "For this baby... You'll give birth to it and you'll survive." He told her. "You have to." Alex said, a tear rolling down his cheek. Being the God of Bravery this was different. Crying.. Something he wasn't used to. "Y-You have to Yuki." He said, before burying his face into her as he continued to cry.

One Hundred And Forty-Seven Years Ago, Nearing The End Of The Edo Period of Japan

Kyoto Outskirts, 1868

...♅It had been two hundred and five years since the previous events, and Akira had managed to find Marica, his younger sister. Akira and Marica had been surviving on Earth with the cover as a house wife and a hired assassin, which seemed to suit them both perfectly. Marica, being Akira's younger sister and slightly trained in the Sanctum way of combat, understood that his job suited him perfectly, given his skill set. Currently, Akira was out on a mission. This mission was different, however, as Marica had decided to join him. They were tasked with ambushing a known convoy, one who was of high importance to Akira's contractor. He was to eliminated any person he came across. Akira and Marica heard the numerous footsteps, and set up their positions♅...

This is it, Marica. You hide and I'll engage the enemy.

...Marica replied as she gave Akira her lucky scarf and wrapped it around his hand☄...

Okay, big brother. Don't get hurt..

...♅Akira nodded and watched as Marica fled the area and hid in the nearby trees. He spoke as he readied his blade and charged out into the group of men♅...

Let's do this..

...Marica noticed a man rapidly approaching Akira with a small knife. Akira had been too wrapped up in killing the multiple men to properly check his blind spots, and as a result, had been caught off guard by the appearance of another. Marica shouted as she ran towards the male who was approaching Akira's blind spot. Akira cut the remaining men down and finished off another, blood soon rushing forth from the wound and spraying into Akira's eyes, effectively rendering him blind. He heard footsteps approaching behind him, and quickly spun around, swinging his sword downwards☄...

Big brother, watch out, he has a-!

ezgif.com-crop%2010_zps2fbz6nn8.gif

...♅Akira felt not one, but two bodies on the edge of his sword, and slowly rubbed the blood clear from his eyes, allowing them to reopen once more. Then he saw what he had done. Marica's blood splashed onto his face and clothes. He quickly removed the blade from the man and Marica and spoke as he stabbed his sword into the ground and clung to his little sister♅...

Marica.. I'm so sorry..

ezgif.com-crop%209_zpsoklnladm.gif

...Marica slowly fell back into Akira's arms and caused them both to slowly lower to the ground. Akira sat beneath Marica in shock as he saw his bloody sister slowly begin to bleed out, soon muttering the words "I'm so sorry". Marica managed to reply, despite her heavily fatal wound☄...

Don't apologize, big brother.. it wasn't your fault..

...Marica noticed that words alone wouldn't calm Akira's rapidly darkening heart. She could tell from his eyes that he wouldn't let it go, forever burdening himself with what he's done. She picked up the small dagger from the ground and brought it to Akira's cheek, shortly before she made another cut over the previous one, making an 'x' shape. Marica spoke as Akira's blood dripped onto her cheek and her arm slowly fell to the floor, her eyes closing with each word she spoke. She looked at Akira as tears formed in his eyes, a small amount of tears forming in her own eyes as she departed from the world☄...

There.. now we're.. even..

dcabaae03bee7bfc8133f9057e2301ef9f7c1ae9_hq.gif

...♅Akira sat with Marica's body for what seemed like years. In reality, it had only be half an hour, but he still couldn't believe what he'd just done. He was frozen in place, only muttering the same words over and over again♅...

I'm.. so sorry..

tumblr_mapzgg90bd1reyo8to1_500.gif

...♅Akira slowly picked Marica up and walked back to his home in Kyoto, placing her body into her bed and placing the white quilt over her face. He then went out to the external wash room and cleaned himself off, along with putting on a fresh pair of clothes. Akira's resolve had been solidified. Akira slowly fumbled to pick up his sword and tightened his grip, shortly before he left his house. He walked down the streets of Kyoto shortly before he reached the ambusher's main supply boat. Akira spoke as he glared at the men, who had shined a light onto Akira at an attempt to reveal his identity♅...

This is all of your faults. I am ending this idiotic Shogunate here and now.

ezgif.com-gif-maker%2042_zpsibdianom.gif

...♅Akira didn't give the men a chance to react and leaped into the air, unsheathing his sword as he did so. When he came back down onto the ground, his cut a male in half, then impaled another. He spun around, dragging the now-corpse with him, and sprinted towards the remaining male, parrying his blade and then slashing through his waist. He did spun around, following through with his slash and leaped over the falling corpse, charging to♅...

ezgif.com-gif-maker%2029_zpsxfqmbbgy.gif

...♅Akira continued running as he made his way to the Shogunate's temple. He heard a set of footsteps approaching him from behind, and abruptly stopped, unsheathing his sword and driving it into the male behind him. One more male approaching from behind his fallen comrade♅...

tumblr_nek9i7wEg61qdqt83o1_500.gif

...♅Akira didn't wasted time with the second male and parried his blade, soon pushing his sword through the male's shoulder and forcing him falling backwards. Akira followed up by leaping into the air and impaling the male through the head♅...

tumblr_nek9i7wEg61qdqt83o2_500.gif

...♅Akira noticed two more men running towards him and impaled the first male's stomach, soon pushing him off of his blade and into the forest. He quickly turned to the last remaining male and deflected his sword, soon driving his own blade through the male's back. Akira turned around and resumed making his way to the temple♅...

tumblr_nek9i7wEg61qdqt83o3_500.gif

...♅Akira continued running until he reached the Shogunate's main quarters. He cut down any and all who opposed him, leaving a large trail of bodies wherever he went. Akira opened the main doors to the Shogunate's room only to see a familiar face. It was his father, Ragnarok's face. Akira knew that the men were too skilled to be regular grunts, and it seemed Ragnarok had been personally training the Human swordsmen in the ways of combat. Akira closed his eyes and bit his lip, causing a small trail to form from the corner of his mouth. He reopened his eyes, revealing yellow, blood thirsty irises in place of their once calm, blue colour. Akira spoke♅...

You die here, father.

tumblr_mazdfgVNpg1rx46u5o1_250.gif

...♅Akira dodged and parried Ragnarok's thrust and shouted as he spun around and drove the back of his sword into the base of Ragnarok's neck, sending him soaring out of the temple and into the nearby fishing village♅...

tumblr_inline_mtncwtIwQL1rxo5g3.gif

...Ragnarok composed himself and stood up. He readied his blade and shouted as he charged at Akira in anger. Akira blocked the first slash with easer, and the second slash even easier, his sword soon burying itself across Ragnarok's stomach. Akira commented as Ragnarok held his stomach, attempting to stop his intestines from spilling out from the open wound☄...

Die, Imperius!

You've slowed down.. Grown weak..

tumblr_ngk0xaf2Uu1tpfyz5o1_500.gif

...♅Ragnarok held his blade towards Akira as he panted heavily, his intestines slowly attempting to escape his stomach. Ragnarok shouted at Akira as he tightened his grip on his sword's hilt. Akira replied as he brought his sword's blade to his face, Ragnarok's blood staining it's shine♅...

“ What?! Do you think you'll kill me?! Impossible! ”

You died when I decided to kill you.

tumblr_ngotclvXnb1s5vyg0o6_400.gif

...♅Ragnarok growled and charged towards Akira in anger. As they closed the distance, Akira brought his sword through Ragnarok's biceps, causing his arms to drop to his sides, along with the blade falling out of his grasp and snapping when it hit the ground. Ragnarok followed the sword's path, and fell to the ground. Blood began to pool around Ragnarok♅...

tumblr_nszanoeIeZ1r4ilp4o1_500.gif

...♅Akira turned around and looked towards Ragnarok, noting his broken sword and the various, fatal wounds that he had sustained. Akira gave Ragnarok a rough estimate of only five minutes left of life. His once yellow irises returned to their calm blue colour. He spoke♅...

I'm gonna leave you to bleed out and die here, alone with no-one to mourn your death.

tumblr_nhrg4b6QFz1slew6uo1_500.gif

...♅Akira left the shogunate's quarters and proceeded to make his way over the corpses and down the steps to the temple. When he re-entered Kyoto, he walked the streets, looking for any of Ragnarok's followers. He spoke as he spotted two men bearing Ragnarok's flag on their backs, soon charging towards them and cutting them down before they could even utilize their swords properly♅...

Time to clean out this corrupt city..

tumblr_ngotclvXnb1s5vyg0o2_400.gif

...♅Akira had gathered a group of followers who began setting fire to Kyoto at an attempt to draw out any of Ragnarok's followers. So far, it had been successful, and Akira was able to eliminate all of them. All that was left was one follower, and he stood directly infront of Akira, his sword ready. Akira sheathed his sword, and the male charged towards him, believing he had won. Akira waited for the male to get closer, shortly before he leaped forward and unsheathed his sword, sending it's blade directly into the male's waist. Part of the spine stopped Akira's thrust mid-slice, causing Akira to place the palm of his hand into the back of the blade and push, the sword now having enough force to cut the male in half. The target's blood sprayed over the area as his grip released the sword and he fell forward, lifeless♅...

tumblr_nin556NFE01slew6uo1_500.gif

...♅After a day and a night of killing, Akira stood on a hill that was situated outside of Kyoto, the morning sun shining down on the fiery Kyoto. The lower half of his clothes had patches of blood from his victims across it's seams, and his sword was still out of it's sheathe. Akira looked out at the burning city with pity and sadness, his eyes reflecting his feelings. He spoke within his mind as he saw the horrific sight infront of him♅...

All these lives I've taken.. All in the name of Humanity and peace, was only for them to double-cross each other or to lie for more power. Humans cannot be trusted with power.. at any cost..

ezgif.com-gif-maker%2036_zpsrcrmnjxy.gif

Present Day

Publicly Unknown Location

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka froze, staring at Kenji with a a mixture of shock and astonishment. Akira could possibly die if his Sanctum Inheritance didn't come back in time? That was something that didn't sit well with her. She couldn't lose him. Her chest tightened at the thought of living without him and she placed a hand over her heart for a moment before she looked over at the trees. They already seemed to be wasting enough time standing here and talking when they could have been at the hospital minutes ago. Asuka took a deep breath before she spoke calmly, though on the inside she was panicking, soon shifting her gaze towards the succubus as she continued❦...
"Then we should hurry so we can avoid that. Ms. Succubus, excuse me for not knowing your name, but could you please give me your hand so I could teleport us to the hospital. I don't have time for this game, I need to get Akira there quickly."

tumblr_nwgksn4Xbm1uq0fwuo5_1280.png

@Jofune Tsurabisu @Lumina
...ΨKenji nodded and replied as he placed his free hand onto Asuka's shoulderΨ...

That'd be best. I'm ready whenever you are.

-------------------------------------

@Lumina @Jofune Tsurabisu

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
"neither can I... then let's go there, since we can't remember if we did or not" Lucy said.

☁︎Ulqui☁︎

"I'm terrible at remembering things." Ulqui said with a chuckle as he stood up from the bench and stretched. Where was the amusement park anyways? Seeing how he hasn't really been there before, he had no idea where it was. Maybe he could text his sister and ask her, since she's been there more than once. Pulling out his phone, he sent a quick text to Celia asking where the amusement park was and not a minute later, she texted him the location. Sliding his phone in his pocket with a smile, he turned towards Lucy. "Cool. It'll be fun, I hope."

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko stared at him before glancing out the window then back out "how long do you think it'll take for the waiter to get us our drinks?" she asked.
"Five muinets." He answered her

HimeragiSeiker said:
''soo...Mitsu. im kinda hungry. should we go get some food?''
...♱Neo said as she looked up at Mitsu♱...
"Sure" Mitsu said happily

Roman said:
"You have to live." Alex said, in a monotone voice. "For this baby... You'll give birth to it and you'll survive." He told her. "You have to." Alex said, a tear rolling down his cheek. Being the God of Bravery this was different. Crying.. Something he wasn't used to. "Y-You have to Yuki." He said, before burying his face into her as he continued to cry.
Yuki hearing his words and seeing him start to cry made her feel sad. She wanted to cry too but couldn't, "I guess I'm having the baby?...haha...Alex I'm sure I can do that...if that's what you want.." she said and nuzzled his face.

Sixxx said:
She smiled and drifted to sleep in his arms and they appeared in her bed at the house she slept happily
Strip didn't sleep that night and held Amber protectively as she slept a frown on his face. 'Did I just ruin her relationship with her family' he kept mentally asking him self

Roman said:
Alejandro nodded, "Yeah! Yeah... Just thinking." He said, he then walked to the tree he was staring at and sat under it.
Klef walked over and sat atleast five feet away Alejandro under the tree. "Are you nervous about getting caught by the goverment?" Klef asked as they picked up a leave that was only a few inches away from them. " I not quite sure what I'd do with limited powers..." Klef starts to trace the veins of the leaf, wondering about any other few circus folk who weren't 'chipped' wellbeing.

Mayyflower said:
...€ May chuckled down at nova, she then pointed to the bear and then to the llama €...
"So this is nova huh, well over here this is my friend Luner and then over here is my friend... I haven't thought of a name for my other friend yet.."
James waved to the 2 animals excitedly. "Hiiii!" He said before smiling back at the girl

WeirdPrincess said:

☁︎Ulqui☁︎

"I'm terrible at remembering things." Ulqui said with a chuckle as he stood up from the bench and stretched. Where was the amusement park anyways? Seeing how he hasn't really been there before, he had no idea where it was. Maybe he could text his sister and ask her, since she's been there more than once. Pulling out his phone, he sent a quick text to Celia asking where the amusement park was and not a minute later, she texted him the location. Sliding his phone in his pocket with a smile, he turned towards Lucy. "Cool. It'll be fun, I hope."

Lucy nodded "yeah i'm sure it will be, it's called the amusement park after all" she said and laughed lightly.

Nanne said:
Yuki hearing his words and seeing him start to cry made her feel sad. She wanted to cry too but couldn't, "I guess I'm having the baby?...haha...Alex I'm sure I can do that...if that's what you want.." she said and nuzzled his face.
Alex continued to cry, "I just don't want you to go... I want you to be here with us." He said softly, the fact he was crying obvious. "Just please... Please! Please don't die!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Five muinets." He answered her
"Sure" Mitsu said happily

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko began swinging her legs "alright" she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back