• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"So what do you want to do when we get to the beach?" He asked her

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko thought about it "hmm... swim.. or just relax" she said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ok" river said with a smile as he walke with her

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko continued walking with him, soon finishing her drink.

Nanne said:
Yuki laughed, "Logan is a good name...haha I like it...if we had a girl I'd name her Nanne..because that's my biological mother's name." she said quietly.
"It's a beautiful name." Alex said, smiling at Yuki. "I'm sure the baby will love it if she's a girl." He said, nodding his head. "It'd be even better since you chose it."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Davis stared at them for a sec before smiling. "Then we won't let them." He said to them both

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo soon just looked back at the food♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo soon just looked back at the food♱...
"I guess she avoided that awnser." Davis said as Mitsu giggled and nodded before saying thank you to the Angels then looking at neo who had either ignored Davis completely or had completely not heard him

Roman said:
"It's a beautiful name." Alex said, smiling at Yuki. "I'm sure the baby will love it if she's a girl." He said, nodding his head. "It'd be even better since you chose it."
Yuki smiled, "I guess so...what if we had twins?! If they are a boy and a girl we can name them Logan and Nanne haha" she laughed quietly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I guess she avoided that awnser." Davis said as Mitsu giggled and nodded before saying thank you to the Angels then looking at neo who had either ignored Davis completely or had completely not heard him

[/QUOTE]
''i...just didnt quite understand...guess because im hungry..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i...just didnt quite understand...guess because im hungry..''
"That's explains it too." Mitsu said with a giggle before Davis clarified. "Well I was saying we are gonna make sure no more guys like hi get near you two tonight." Davis said as he pointed at the guy still on the ground in pain as the rest of the Angels nodded happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"That's explains it too." Mitsu said with a giggle before Davis clarified. "Well I was saying we are gonna make sure no more guys like hi get near you two tonight." Davis said as he pointed at the guy still on the ground in pain as the rest of the Angels nodded happily

[/QUOTE]
''a-ah...thank you''

...♱Neo said as she turned around soon before shrugging and getting a grape and eating one♱...

D

HimeragiSeiker said:
''a-ah...thank you''
...♱Neo said as she turned around soon before shrugging and getting a grape and eating one♱...
avis just chuckled. "She's not used to such kindness is she?" He asked Mitsu and she just shrugged to him

Nanne said:
Yuki smiled, "I guess so...what if we had twins?! If they are a boy and a girl we can name them Logan and Nanne haha" she laughed quietly.
"That's a good idea! I really can't believe I'm gonna be a father and you a mother... This is amazing." Alex said, laughing lightly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]D
avis just chuckled. "She's not used to such kindness is she?" He asked Mitsu and she just shrugged to him

[/QUOTE]
''well...its complicated...''

...♱She said since she did work angels to the bone when she would go on a massacre♱...

Roman said:
"That's a good idea! I really can't believe I'm gonna be a father and you a mother... This is amazing." Alex said, laughing lightly.
Yuki agreed with him. "Ito actually kind of scary and nerve-wracking for me..." she said as she got on her bed.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...its complicated...''
...♱She said since she did work angels to the bone when she would go on a massacre♱...
"Well it's not now." Davis said before chuckling. "We know how eaters used to rampage the hole time and cause us trouble. But truthfully it was fun. It kept us fro being lazy in heaven the hole time." He said to her trying to cheer her up

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well it's not now." Davis said before chuckling. "We know how eaters used to rampage the hole time and cause us trouble. But truthfully it was fun. It kept us fro being lazy in heaven the hole time." He said to her trying to cheer her up

[/QUOTE]
''well...not all eaters are like that...just me because i have a blood lust...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...not all eaters are like that...just me because i have a blood lust...''
"Blood list kept us from becoming fat people who can't Fly so we thank you." He said before chuckling some more not getting how she still was mad at her self

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Blood list kept us from becoming fat people who can't Fly so we thank you." He said before chuckling some more not getting how she still was mad at her self

[/QUOTE]
Neo's isnt mad at herself xD )))

''that sounds...i dunno if i should take that as a compliment or not. i mean i know im giving you guys something to do, but im killing people...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
Neo's isnt mad at herself xD )))
''that sounds...i dunno if i should take that as a compliment or not. i mean i know im giving you guys something to do, but im killing people...''
(Whatever xD )

"Well to be truthful.... We needed more people to die. To many people that died went to hell because they where bad people. B-but when you went on your rampages you brought a lot of people to heaven. The place was a ghost town till you came along." He said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Whatever xD )
"Well to be truthful.... We needed more people to die. To many people that died went to hell because they where bad people. B-but when you went on your rampages you brought a lot of people to heaven. The place was a ghost town till you came along." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
''i...still am unsure...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i...still am unsure...''
"Hey if you hadn't gone on those rampages heaven would have become so abandoned and desolate that even us and God would have left then it would have just become another hell. So if you didn't rampage heaven would have just become another hell long ago." He said to hef

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Hey if you hadn't gone on those rampages heaven would have become so abandoned and desolate that even us and God would have left then it would have just become another hell. So if you didn't rampage heaven would have just become another hell long ago." He said to hef

[/QUOTE]
''but then it was...still pointless in the end because heaven is now in purgatory. isnt it? and hell's destroyed''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''but then it was...still pointless in the end because heaven is now in purgatory. isnt it? and hell's destroyed''
"Well there technically both gone but our father has been working on a new dimension. Until then they have all Ben going to lady thana," he said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well there technically both gone but our father has been working on a new dimension. Until then they have all Ben going to lady thana," he said to her

[/QUOTE]
''oh...? i thought some dead people come here...''

Nanne said:
Yuki agreed with him. "Ito actually kind of scary and nerve-wracking for me..." she said as she got on her bed.
Alex nodded, "I'd understand if I were a female. Too bad I'm a guy." He said jokingly. "I think you'll make it though."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back