• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Alternated said:
Mateus smiled "well now that you can cook just don't sleep while you're cooking" he said to Elaena after he finished eating his waffle.
Elaena laughed "I'll try my best not to" she said with a giggle "But that's easier said than done for me sometimes"

Nonalaka said:
Elaena laughed "I'll try my best not to" she said with a giggle "But that's easier said than done for me sometimes"
Mateus stands up and stretched "you can relax whenever you want when you want to sleep go ahead sleep" he said as he ate his second waffle.

Alternated said:
Mateus stands up and stretched "you can relax whenever you want when you want to sleep go ahead sleep" he said as he ate his second waffle.
Elaena smiled at him "I wish I could do that, but if I slept every time I felt I needed to I'd never be awake" she laughed "It can be annoying sometimes".

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled "Not at all, I made a bear once when I was like...9 so I kinda have an idea of sewing and stuff like that" she said happily "Of course that was just a bear, not proper tailoring or stuff even close to it but still, it was fun" she said with a small giggle.
Roland laughed before smiling at her "Well, that is sorta similar, you'll end up doing the whole process, though i guess it would be better to start with having the cloth prepared for us in the beginning instead of weaving it ourselfs." he said while rubbing his chin then smiling at her again before poking her arm "Sound good to you?"

Nonalaka said:
Elaena smiled at him "I wish I could do that, but if I slept every time I felt I needed to I'd never be awake" she laughed "It can be annoying sometimes".
"Sleeping everytime of course it's annoying you can't even do your household chores,cooking,having fun" Mateus said after he finished eating his waffle.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla didn't have time to provide Kalin with a response, for he had already grabbed her and taken off into the air. Though this time, Layla wasn't relaxed about it. In fact, she was becoming infuriated. Someone had harmed her child, and she most definitely wasn't about to act as if she didn't feel anything. With blazing irises staring straight forward, Layla shoved herself off Kalin and falling carelessly, landed on her feet just outside the gates of the school. There was going to be absolute hell to pay for whomever took her child away from her. Standing with her gaze fixated on the ground, keeping her facade hidden from anyone standing around, Layla opened the palms of her hands, allowing for black, blue, and red flames to create a steaming circle around her. "Where.....the hell.....is he...."

[/QUOTE]
"Layala! Please slow down. You don't know what happened yet!" Kalin said, landing beside her. He gripped her shoulder gently, and tried to turn her towards him, so that he could begin to understand whatever feeling she had.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed lightly at his words "W-Well I cant answer your questions if im distracted" she said quietly.
Colin laughed as it flew around him "Yeah" he said before looking at it as it landed on his shoulder "You dont like being called cute huh" he said to the bird.

"Mhm!~" Kairassi nodded and smiled a little as she looked out the window as well for a bit, her smile fading a little....now that she thought about it...If either of them got found out because of that dumb thing she saw on the news, this might be the last time shed get to see a view like this or have fun anymore and that bothered her greatly, taking a quick glance back at Luke, she decided not to ruin the day with such thoughts and tucked them aside for now.
...♮Luke looked at her and then back outside♮...

"What would you like to ride next?"

Jofune Tsurabisu]He was embarrassed. "Just kill me." he said as he laughed a little. "Okay.." he said lying there. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
...⚅ Origami chuckled and looked down at him before she kissed him again, still partly on him ⚅...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
"Bah, I give up" she said taking her last shot and laughing a little "I'm not going to improve dramatically in one day" she said as she left down her stuff and sat down beside him, not checking where the arrow went, it had actually hit the middle.
Mako smiled then let out a ltitle laugh, "We'll you'd be surprised how much you've improved..." He looked at her and smiled softly then pointed at the target. "Check it out.."

Roman said:
Alex blinked, "Oh yeah?" He asked. "Well... That's pretty heartbreaking." He said laughing lightly. "Just remember that I'm the one you wake to in the morning~"
Yuki laughed a bit. "That's true...but I could always just leave and live by the lake so I can always wake up and see the water." she said jokingly. Yuki stopped floating and turned to face him. She was blushing lightly, "Then again...I wouldn't have someone to warm me up or....someone to love...or give me warmth when I want it..." she said shyly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]James smiled seeing she was nice and nodded. "Yup this is nova and thank you." He said happily to her

[/QUOTE]
...€ May smiled and got up, she looked back at all her animals, guess she was done sleeping she then turned her attention back at the boy and smiled €...

"My name is Mayela but you can call me may... I'm an animal goddess"

Mayyflower said:
...€ May smiled and got up, she looked back at all her animals, guess she was done sleeping she then turned her attention back at the boy and smiled €...
"My name is Mayela but you can call me may... I'm an animal goddess"
"I'm James and I can speak to animals!" He said excitedly as he hugged nova and she purred happily

WeirdPrincess said:

✢Elora✢

"Yeah I guess... I'd rather take a class though." Elora stated, knowing that would involve her going back to her parents house and she didn't want to do that either. Taking a home economics class seemed better than actually going home. "You take that class too?" She asked, glancing at Talia from the corner of her eyes before she looked back at the screen in enough time to see herself die again. Her eyebrow twitched before she held out the controller towards her, "Take this and play before I throw it at the tv... I don't want to wreck anything." Elora had died multiple times before and was starting to get pretty angry about it, so she thought it would be best to hand it over to Takia before she did anything reckless.

Talia giggled, "You're making this harder than it seems." She said, taking the controller and starting the game. The mission wasn't hard, and Talia was pretty much done with it once she knew what it was she was tasked with. "Mhm. I wouldn't if mom wasn't a teacher. Then she'd probably have less on her hands and would probabprobably be able to show me a few things... But I decided it'd be best to take the class since that wasn't the case." She told her. Once Talia came close to finishing the mission she handed Elora the controller. "Wanna take another go?"

LunaCrosby said:
"What do you normally like to do?" she asked.
"Other than train for my job, I like what most girls of my generation like. I do enjoy a good movie mostly... Oh and I could really use something to eat. If you want, you're free to join me for a bite." Minako told her.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright''
Taylor waited quietly and patiently for the pizza, turning off the oven when the five minutes were up. "Well, the pizza is done~" he said, taking it out. "Want first slice?" He asked.

Nanne said:
Yuki laughed a bit. "That's true...but I could always just leave and live by the lake so I can always wake up and see the water." she said jokingly. Yuki stopped floating and turned to face him. She was blushing lightly, "Then again...I wouldn't have someone to warm me up or....someone to love...or give me warmth when I want it..." she said shyly.
Alex smiled softly and swam over to Yuki, hugging her and laughing lightly, "I can give you all those things... That is if you want me more than the water.. Believe me when I say this: I'd pick you over any amount of water. If anything, you're like water to me. I need you."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I'm James and I can speak to animals!" He said excitedly as he hugged nova and she purred happily

[/QUOTE]
...€ May smiled happily, she thought that was really cool that she had met someone that could speak to animals other than her €...

"Nice to meet you James, and that's really cool!"

Mayyflower said:
...€ May smiled happily, she thought that was really cool that she had met someone that could speak to animals other than her €...
"Nice to meet you James, and that's really cool!"
"Yup it's really fun although people tend to think a tiger escaped from the zoo and is attacking me whenever they see me and nova playing." He said to her

Roman said:
"You like me?" Keiji asked. "That's besides the point.. Right now what matters is trying to keep you safe. There's far too much going on out there for either one of us to wander about. So tell me, what you plan on doing."
Dylan sighed " i dont know what i was going to do " she looked down her so far flat stomach " we all are being hunted im being hunted by my family.... I think i should go see if this is for sure ." A box appears in her hand and she walks into the bathroom locking the door behind her

Sixxx said:
Dylan sighed " i dont know what i was going to do " she looked down her so far flat stomach " we all are being hunted im being hunted by my family.... I think i should go see if this is for sure ." A box appears in her hand and she walks into the bathroom locking the door behind her
Keiji sat down in front of the door, his back against the wall. He sighed quietly, waiting for Dylan to return.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back