• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
(((( Normally I'm pissed off.. about everything xDD I have, Roman, Kaz, Minako, Han, Ken, Luke, Satoshi, Ayame, Asuna, Alejandro, Akane, Tali and that's it. ))))
( xD , I'm in the mood to use Ruri so i'll send her to whoever you want to use x3)

Roman said:
Keiji turned a pale white, his gaze slowly making it's way over to the tv, "No.. Protection? Don't worry about it?" He whispered to himself, repeating what she was saying. "I.. Don't think I have a choice... We both agreed on being just friends, and this is what happens... We're screwed."
Dylan sighed " not for sure keiji " she stood " imma go " she said standing up and walking to the bedroom and getting dressed for the day and grabbing her bag throwing stuff into it her bag dazed and upset "i messed it all up" she said angrily

LunaCrosby said:
( xD , I'm in the mood to use Ruri so i'll send her to whoever you want to use x3)
(((( I will send Minako :3 Can you start please? ))))

Sixxx said:
Dylan sighed " not for sure keiji " she stood " imma go " she said standing up and walking to the bedroom and getting dressed for the day and grabbing her bag throwing stuff into it her bag dazed and upset "i messed it all up" she said angrily
"Well yeah.. Maybe you having a crazy appetite and feeling sleep deprived is normal." Keiji said, hopping up. He stopped her after she grabbed hee bag, "You didn't mess anything up. We were both drunk, and therefore the blame doesn't land on you 100%. We should've been thinking.." he told her. "Anyways I'm going with you."

LunaCrosby said:
Ruri walked into the park "it's too cold..." she mumbled, looking around.
Minako hummed quietly to herself, after leaving from training at her soon to be job, she was quite bored. Ready to fall asleep right where she stood in the park, "I'm so bored..." she groaned, stuffing her hands into her jacket pockets.

Roman said:
Minako hummed quietly to herself, after leaving from training at her soon to be job, she was quite bored. Ready to fall asleep right where she stood in the park, "I'm so bored..." she groaned, stuffing her hands into her jacket pockets.
Ruri let out a sigh "If I can see my breath, I shouldn't have to go anywhere" she said to herself.

LunaCrosby said:
Ruri let out a sigh "If I can see my breath, I shouldn't have to go anywhere" she said to herself.
Minako had walked right pass the girl, who was speaking to herself, just like she was. "It's not that, it's the fact you don't have anything on. Why didn't you wear a jacket?" She asked, stopping as she spoke.

Roman said:
Minako had walked right pass the girl, who was speaking to herself, just like she was. "It's not that, it's the fact you don't have anything on. Why didn't you wear a jacket?" She asked, stopping as she spoke.
Ruri looked at the girl "I didn't know it was this cold, it wasn't this cold when I originally came outside..." she said.

Roman said:
"Well you can ask their staff too! If that's their job, then they may be like... Master chefs." Talia said, watching as Elora played. "You can't really disagree about that can you? It's a pretty good idea." She told her. "If you di take the class, then maybe you'll see me there, depends in when you get tje class though."

✢Elora✢

"Yeah I guess... I'd rather take a class though." Elora stated, knowing that would involve her going back to her parents house and she didn't want to do that either. Taking a home economics class seemed better than actually going home. "You take that class too?" She asked, glancing at Talia from the corner of her eyes before she looked back at the screen in enough time to see herself die again. Her eyebrow twitched before she held out the controller towards her, "Take this and play before I throw it at the tv... I don't want to wreck anything." Elora had died multiple times before and was starting to get pretty angry about it, so she thought it would be best to hand it over to Takia before she did anything reckless.

LunaCrosby said:
Ruri looked at the girl "I didn't know it was this cold, it wasn't this cold when I originally came outside..." she said.
Minako sighed and looked in her bag, for something. She then soon handed the girl a sweater, "Take this. If you don't put something on quick, you'll get sick." She said, sighing lightly.

Roman said:
"Well yeah.. Maybe you having a crazy appetite and feeling sleep deprived is normal." Keiji said, hopping up. He stopped her after she grabbed hee bag, "You didn't mess anything up. We were both drunk, and therefore the blame doesn't land on you 100%. We should've been thinking.." he told her. "Anyways I'm going with you."
Dylan shook her head " no Keiji " she said tears welling in her eyes she didnt look at him she knew she was but she didnt want to face him " i cant... I just um ... Im... Gonna ...i shoulda " she sighed and started toward the door blinking back tears

Roman said:
Minako sighed and looked in her bag, for something. She then soon handed the girl a sweater, "Take this. If you don't put something on quick, you'll get sick." She said, sighing lightly.
Ruri looked at the sweater before putting it on "i've never really gotten sick, but thanks"

WeirdPrincess said:

✢Elora✢

"Yeah I guess... I'd rather take a class though." Elora stated, knowing that would involve her going back to her parents house and she didn't want to do that either. Taking a home economics class seemed better than actually going home. "You take that class too?" She asked, glancing at Talia from the corner of her eyes before she looked back at the screen in enough time to see herself die again. Her eyebrow twitched before she held out the controller towards her, "Take this and play before I throw it at the tv... I don't want to wreck anything." Elora had died multiple times before and was starting to get pretty angry about it, so she thought it would be best to hand it over to Takia before she did anything reckless.

Talia took the controller and sat it in her lap. "Well, that's not any way to handle the anger you had gained from playing." She said, smiling at Elora. "And yeah, I take that class. It's a good one too... But I do suggest you play again."

LunaCrosby said:
(hmmm, park :D )

??Ulqui??

tumblr_nsz3jdZGrl1s8w14vo5_r1_400.gif

Ulqui was walking aimlessly around the city before he decided to head to the park. It was pretty boring at his place, there was absolutely nothing for him to do. Well... he had games but he didn't feel like playing those, so he decided he'd go for a walk instead, which had lead him to the park. Ulqui stuffed his hands in his pockets as he walked at a slow pace, "Man it's so boring out here. Why did I even come to the park?" He muttered to himself before he took a seat on a nearby bench.

Sixxx said:
Dylan shook her head " no Keiji " she said tears welling in her eyes she didnt look at him she knew she was but she didnt want to face him " i cant... I just um ... Im... Gonna ...i shoulda " she sighed and started toward the door blinking back tears
Keiji furrowed his brows, "What? Why can't I come with?" He asked, going to stand in front of the door. "Dylan. Tell me what's wrong... I won't let you pass if you don't. It's not normal for you to be like this."

LunaCrosby said:
Ruri looked at the sweater before putting it on "i've never really gotten sick, but thanks"
Minako laughed lightly and held her hand out, "Well if that's the case, I'd like me sweater back." She joked. "But seriously, I'd rather you be warm than cold. Even if you don't get sick."

WeirdPrincess said:

??Ulqui??

tumblr_nsz3jdZGrl1s8w14vo5_r1_400.gif

Ulqui was walking aimlessly around the city before he decided to head to the park. It was pretty boring at his place, there was absolutely nothing for him to do. Well... he had games but he didn't feel like playing those, so he decided he'd go for a walk instead, which had lead him to the park. Ulqui stuffed his hands in his pockets as he walked at a slow pace, "Man it's so boring out here. Why did I even come to the park?" He muttered to himself before he took a seat on a nearby bench.

Lucy was sitting on a bench reading a book, hearing a slightly familiar voice, but she brushed it off, some people's voices sounded similar. "that's a question only you can answer" she said, not looking up from her book.

(does this hurt your eyes?
xD )

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Minako laughed lightly and held her hand out, "Well if that's the case, I'd like me sweater back." She joked. "But seriously, I'd rather you be warm than cold. Even if you don't get sick."
Ruri looked at her "I guess being warmer is better than the cold air hitting my bare skin..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back