• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
(((( Alright ))))
Taylor was losing to Zenya by 4, but he did say he wasn't serious. Just as he was about play like normal, he was killed again, and that was the end. He laughed lightly and looked at Zenya. "Good job... Beginners luck though." He said jokingly.
''so...is the pizza done?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''so...is the pizza done?''
Taylor took his phone out of his pocket and checked the time. He then looked at Zenya and nodded, "In a few minutes." He said, walking out of the room. "Come on. We can wait the little time in the kitchen. We'll come back with the pizza and finish our game."

Roman said:
Taylor took his phone out of his pocket and checked the time. He then looked at Zenya and nodded, "In a few minutes." He said, walking out of the room. "Come on. We can wait the little time in the kitchen. We'll come back with the pizza and finish our game."
''sure''

...✦She said as she got up✦...

( i dont know if you replied but i think I know were we were so ill start)

Dylan thought long and hard trying to figure out why she was so tired and hungry lately when something poped into her mind " hey new subject , i just realized you never told me much about the dragon side of you . How dose that work , i mean it common for super humans to have like quick pregnancys and then grow up fast what about you? Your half dragon how fast did you grow up?"

@Roman

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi smiled as he laughed, yeah, now that they were at this point it might be fun to tease her because he knew how they both felt, even though she couldn't bring herself to say it though, so for the moment Masahi simply gently traced his finger over her belly through the shirt, finding her belly button after a moment and just traced his finger around that while remaining gentle about it. He didn't know what had gotten into him, or maybe it was because he had gotten into something, hehe, but he just seemed so at ease around her, usually he only joked around when he had to make sure no one thought he was smart, rather making them think he was a fool, but that wasn't part of his playful manner right now, it was something a bit more intimate. Accepting that thought for now Masahi turned his head while talking in a teasing manner♝...
"Oh? So you like it regardless of which end and manner, hmm? Well, must be i'm must be really good when it comes to you~"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori kept eating her food and was about 3/4 of the way through it before Masahi began tracing his hand along her stomach. She laughed a bit, trying not to squirm too much because she knew it'd be uncomfortable, but her stomach was sensitive so she couldn't help it. What a tease, he was. And with her position and how her body was, it's not like she could escape or anything. Plus she had food, so even if she wanted to away from him she'd have to set down the plate first and then move. So she laughed, trying to bear it and keep up a tough facade as she spoke☆...

"W-well, it's you, so yes. I suppose so~"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♗Ayen moved one of his arms down to Lilliana's legs before using it to lift her up as he stood up. He then walked over to Len and scooped him up with one arm before walking to the house while talking♗...
"Shh, it will be alright, i'm not letting them take you from us, you're Daddy and Len's family, my precious daughter and Len's little sister, you're going nowhere."

...♗As he spoke Ayen walked up to his room and then over to the bed before slipping his shoes off and laying down with the two of them on either side off him, holding them both close in his arms♗...

[/QUOTE]
...♧At his words, Lilliana nodded, just cuddling up against him with her arms around his neck and her face buried in his shoulder. His shirt was wet with her tears, but she just wanted to hug on him right now. She needed her dad. She stayed quiet as Ayen grabbed Len, glancing down at her brother as he did so. He was still unconscious, but at least he was okay enough. Lilliana clung to Ayen as he came inside and laid down, sniffling still a bit. Her eyes closed soon after, the adrenaline starting wear off and exhausting what little energy her body had left. She had been woken up in the middle of the night after all, and before that she really hadn't slept much either. Plus the crying tuckered her out as well. So soon the small girl was captured in the embrace of sleep, seeming smaller and more vulnerable than she had in a while as she slept with her family♧...

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori kept eating her food and was about 3/4 of the way through it before Masahi began tracing his hand along her stomach. She laughed a bit, trying not to squirm too much because she knew it'd be uncomfortable, but her stomach was sensitive so she couldn't help it. What a tease, he was. And with her position and how her body was, it's not like she could escape or anything. Plus she had food, so even if she wanted to away from him she'd have to set down the plate first and then move. So she laughed, trying to bear it and keep up a tough facade as she spoke☆...
"W-well, it's you, so yes. I suppose so~"
...♝Masahi had continued on with his teasing til Kaori spoke, being stubborn huh? He could fix that, but he figured he'd wait till she was done eating till he did anything drastic, till then he stopped and just wrapped his arm back around her again and rested his chin on top of her head. Yeah, she may not be able to move on her own that much today, but that didn't mean that they couldn't have any enjoyable day, though he was gonna tease her more the more tough and stubborn she tried to be, but for now he'd let her eat, well, maybe he'd at least verbally tease her a little♝...

"Well, if you say so, but as i can't help but think you're holding something back~"

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami blinked and kissed him back, she really liked him too, she couldn't say it because Paris had already started kissing her again ⚅...
Feeling woozy, he kissed her until he fell back on the couch. He took her with him accidentally. "Sorry!" he said as she landed on him.

@Mayyflower

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami gasped when he fell back, when she landed on him she blushed and chuckled alittle, she then spoke softly as she started to get up ⚅...
"I can get up.."
He was embarrassed. "Just kill me." he said as he laughed a little. "Okay.." he said lying there.

@Mayyflower

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
Roland smiled then walked over to Dakota, placing his hands on her sides, he leaned in to whisper in her ear "Then maybe i'll have to do something else thats rather distracting~" he teased quietly before nipping at the very tip of her ear.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota blushed lightly at his words "W-Well I cant answer your questions if im distracted" she said quietly.

Sixxx said:
The little bird stared him down and chirped jumping up an flyig around him blue giggled and watched the tiny bird land on his shoulder and puff its self out " told ya, lot of attitude "
( here is what they look like incase you havent seen one , i love them they are all around my house and they really are feisty little things its kinda cute )
Colin laughed as it flew around him "Yeah" he said before looking at it as it landed on his shoulder "You dont like being called cute huh" he said to the bird.

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke smiled a little, I guess you could say I he had small feelings for kairassi, he just didn't want to admit it, she stretched again and looked out the window♮...
"The view is pretty amazing"
"Mhm!~" Kairassi nodded and smiled a little as she looked out the window as well for a bit, her smile fading a little....now that she thought about it...If either of them got found out because of that dumb thing she saw on the news, this might be the last time shed get to see a view like this or have fun anymore and that bothered her greatly, taking a quick glance back at Luke, she decided not to ruin the day with such thoughts and tucked them aside for now.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed lightly at his words "W-Well I cant answer your questions if im distracted" she said quietly.
Roland chuckled before pecking her nose and smiling "Well, i'd continue until you answered, so we may be occupied for awhile~" he said playfully before taking another step towards her.

LunaCrosby said:
Brianna's ear's were perked up and her tail was moving, at least the part she wasn't laying on.
...✿Yuria continued to kiss Brianna's neck before moving up and nibbled Brianna's ear✿...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled before pecking her nose and smiling "Well, i'd continue until you answered, so we may be occupied for awhile~" he said playfully before taking another step towards her.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota laughed a little when he pecked her nose before she tilted her head a little "And, What if I dont answer?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled slightly shortly before his right arm dropped to his side. Akira replied as he slowly, and sneakily, moved his hand to grip his motionless arm, his smile remaining. He looked over to Yoshino and the female, shortly before returning his gaze to Asuka♅...

“ I'm fine, honey. Let's just get out of here~ ”

...♅Akira began walking out of the room, shortly before his vision began to blur. His movements slowly began to become more erratic, and more sluggish. He thought as he slowly stumbled down the stairs. His clothes and hair was stained by the guard's blood as he slowly hunched over, using his sword to keep him steady. He began to hallucinate red leaves falling around him. At each moment, his body got heavier♅...

Poison..? Why am I being affected by such things..?

tumblr_mxtkolqBff1snn0hpo1_500_zpsoaeya00t.gif

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka had looked passed Akira towards Celia and Yoshino, glad to see that Yoshino was okay and not captured like she had thought. She wondered what happened to her and where Yoshino had been, but didn't think this was the best time to ask, so she decided she'd talk to her once they were far away from this place. Once he spoke, her gaze moved away from her two friends and back to Akira with a look of concern. Though he had said he was fine, Asuka could tell that something was off❦...

"If you're sure..."

...❦Everyone filed out of the room with Celia leading the way, Asuka following meekly behind Akira, and Yoshino following behind everyone. Seeing Akira's movements and how so he was, Asuka had deemed her previous assumption was correct, something was wrong. She moved herself beside Akira and wiggled herself under his left arm before putting an arm around his waist, so that she was supporting him. Seeing Akira like this, had worried Asuka further and part of her felt like this was her fault❦...

"You aren't fine at all... I don't understand why you insisted you were earlier..."

Lumina said:
...♧At his words, Lilliana nodded, just cuddling up against him with her arms around his neck and her face buried in his shoulder. His shirt was wet with her tears, but she just wanted to hug on him right now. She needed her dad. She stayed quiet as Ayen grabbed Len, glancing down at her brother as he did so. He was still unconscious, but at least he was okay enough. Lilliana clung to Ayen as he came inside and laid down, sniffling still a bit. Her eyes closed soon after, the adrenaline starting wear off and exhausting what little energy her body had left. She had been woken up in the middle of the night after all, and before that she really hadn't slept much either. Plus the crying tuckered her out as well. So soon the small girl was captured in the embrace of sleep, seeming smaller and more vulnerable than she had in a while as she slept with her family♧...
...♗Ayen held onto the two of them as he laid down, making sure to also rub Lilliana's back as she fell asleep. Even though his body was there and calm his mind was micro managing the environment around the house, when using wooden golems as conduits for his powers, fixing the house and the plant life around it, even saving the lifes of the animals that Len called upon earlier. After that he had all the things that were lunched into the house removed. After that he decomposed the wooden golems before letting out a sigh and allowing himself to fall asleep♗...

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed a little when he pecked her nose before she tilted her head a little "And, What if I dont answer?"
Roland smirked before nuzzling his nose to hers "Well, i may not stop, but i wonder if you'd even mind that~" he whispered teasingly as he looked into her eyes while moving one of his hands from Dakota's side to her hip.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka had looked passed Akira towards Celia and Yoshino, glad to see that Yoshino was okay and not captured like she had thought. She wondered what happened to her and where Yoshino had been, but didn't think this was the best time to ask, so she decided she'd talk to her once they were far away from this place. Once he spoke, her gaze moved away from her two friends and back to Akira with a look of concern. Though he had said he was fine, Asuka could tell that something was off❦...
"If you're sure..."

...❦Everyone filed out of the room with Celia leading the way, Asuka following meekly behind Akira, and Yoshino following behind everyone. Seeing Akira's movements and how so he was, Asuka had deemed her previous assumption was correct, something was wrong. She moved herself beside Akira and wiggled herself under his left arm before putting an arm around his waist, so that she was supporting him. Seeing Akira like this, had worried Asuka further and part of her felt like this was her fault❦...

"You aren't fine at all... I don't understand why you insisted you were earlier..."
...♅Akira groaned slightly as Asuka propped herself up against him. He spoke as he continued to stumble towards the exit, his movements slowly becoming more reliant of Asuka♅...

I-I don't want you.. worrying about me.. right now.. We have to.. keep moving..

...♅Akira continued walking until they exited the house. He slowly came to a stop and dropped to his knees, his arms dropping to his sides in the process. He spoke to Asuka as he slowly closed his eyes, the snow slowly falling around them♅...

I'm just.. tired..

tumblr_mf2bvsiS7M1qalhu6o1_500_zpskkbmfvmt.gif

---------------------------------

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina noticed his forced smile. Again. He really was trying too hard for her sake, and her eyes narrowed a bit. Even if his comment made sense, it didn't lessen her worry about either of them any less. Especially how he said that Akira was acting off. Lumina couldn't help but feel like something bad was happening, despite the calming effects of holding Kenji's hand. Her gaze dropped as she nodded, closing her eyes to try and feel out the energy that he was sensing. She had spent enough time with Asuka that it shouldn't be that hard to pinpoint her location... right? She focused, trying to find her, knowing that she hadn't really ever done this before. She was still supporting Kenji, so she felt like she had to be the one to teleport, which was fine. She just never teleported using this method before. She only had gotten the hang of teleporting in general, and now she was getting specific. After a bit of hard concentration Lumina felt a fuzzy presence in the same direction that Kenji had felt it from. It wasn't much, but right now, it was all she had to go on, so she'd take it. Focusing her energy, she teleported them as best she could, landing them about half a mile away. Lumina opened her eyes, exhaling a bit, looking slightly tired. Man, doing this without much practice was taxing on her body! But that's not what this was about. It was about following Akira to make sure he was okay. So Lumina looked up at Kenji, nodding as she spoke♤...
"This was as best as I could do. I don't think we're far."
...ΨKenji teleported with Lumina, soon looking around the area when they landed. The area around them was filled with snow and flowers, most notably anemones. The flowers were white and the yellow nectar in the centre looked sweet. The cold air was perfumed by the heavy scent of the fresh anemones, it being reminiscent of honey due to the sheer number of the flowers around them. Their white petals were striking against the backdrop of the short grass, which Kenji felt was simply beautiful, especially with the snow at the base of each blade of grass and flower. Given other circumstances, he could've brought Lumina here for a romantic walk. The flower's danced gaily in the breeze, a myriad of vibrant colour swaying before his eyes. For Kenji, it was an aroma evocative of summers past and it transported him back to his childhood spent in the countryside with his family. The innocence, the simplicity the flowers' aroma gave Kenji. He truly missed how his life used to be. He spoke as he maintained his gentle grip of Lumina's hand, his red hair swaying lightly from the gentle, cold breezeΨ...

I could'a did that~ Please don't overtax yourself, I don't want you getting hurt~

...ΨThe sign of the previous rain had vanished, with only snow being littered around the ground. The trees stood starkly in the winter afternoon like x-rays of their summer selves, only in reverse; black on white. They looked so forlorn in the frigid early afternoon, with already the short winter daylight fading. His breath rose before him, puffs of moisture rising from his lungs as he breathed out. The pathway looked like an unfinished painting. So much of the canvas was still perfectly white, as if waiting for the artist's hand to return. The afternoon light struggled through the murky cloud, but even in it's weakness it was enough to blind. The air was of course cold, but that didn't affect Kenji due to his natural warm, stubborn body heat. The snow hugged the ground like a day old baby, new and clingy. It was like the path had been put to bed, hushed under nature's frigid eider-down. Kenji slowly stretched his free arm and spoke as he looked towards the direction where Akira, Asuka and the two unknown presences were. As he finished talking, he smiled and put extra emphasis onto his final words, as if knowing how cheesy it'd sound should he have said it normallyΨ...

Given our location, we're exactly half a mile away from Asuka and Akira's location. Shall we get started, my love?~

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Yuna slowly nodded "O-Okay" she said as she stood up a bit straighter, taking his advice before taking another shot, which was a bit closer to the middle now than before, pretty much there, a smile spread across her face "It worked~" she chimed happily.
Dakota shook her head "No way, that's too cruel" she said with a laugh.
Mako smiled, "Great job haha" he said as he sat down on the floor. "Keep practicing let's see how quickly you can improve..."

Lumina said:
...⊗Oh Kanon definitely heard him. She just wasn't coming out. Ever. Yknow, she wasn't one to really get embarrassed by much, but this... this was on a whole new level she wasn't used to. She hadn't planned to see him like that for a whil- wait. Did she just think that she was eventually planning to see him like that.. on purpose? Kanons blush only darkened if that was even possible, trying to shake his naked body from her mind. But she couldnt, and it was aggravating. Her body felt hotter than normal, but she just attributed it to being under all the blankets as she was hiding⊗...
The old woman had a list of stuff that needed to be done, as he spent the day working. At lunchtime she handed him a wad of money. "Go get some lunch for us and your family." she said as she was tired and wanted to sit and rest. Having him around made her push herself to keep up with his youthful vigor...

Achilles walked into his house and found the lump on his bed. "Hey, *poke poke* hey, want to go get something to eat?" he asked the lump as he poked it randomly also...

@Lumina

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smirked before nuzzling his nose to hers "Well, i may not stop, but i wonder if you'd even mind that~" he whispered teasingly as he looked into her eyes while moving one of his hands from Dakota's side to her hip.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota looked back at him, nuzzling him back before talking "Well~, I havent moved any of your tools so, we'll have to keep wondering" she said with a pretend pout before giggling.

Nanne said:
Mako smiled, "Great job haha" he said as he sat down on the floor. "Keep practicing let's see how quickly you can improve..."
Yuna smiled at him and nodded before continuing to take a few shots, some better than others but over all pretty good. "I still dont understand it, I used to be much better than this..." she huffed a little "I suppose thats what happens when you ditch training for a few years..." she laughed lightly

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked back at him, nuzzling him back before talking "Well~, I havent moved any of your tools so, we'll have to keep wondering" she said with a pretend pout before giggling.
Roland chuckled while smiling before pulling away from her "Well, that's true enough, keep wondering we shall~" he said as he took his hands off of her before turning and walking over to the door.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled while smiling before pulling away from her "Well, that's true enough, keep wondering we shall~" he said as he took his hands off of her before turning and walking over to the door.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota laughed lightly and nodded as she watched him walk to the door, soon following him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back