• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
...⊗Kanon froze, her mouth open as if she wanted to say something, but nothing came out. This was a scene she wasn't expecting. Only now did she think of what might happen if she walked into the bathroom after he said he was taking a bath. She just stared for a moment before her entire face went crimson, and she took a step backwards, nearly falling over, words slipping out of her mouth as soon as they came to mind, her filter completely destroyed⊗...
"Y-You're naked... and covered i-in soap... s-sexy... i-i..."
"Well, yes, I am naked, as the day I was born. Sexy, probably. But you have two options. and I dont think I have to say them out loud." he said playing with her during her overload.

@Lumina

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami chuckled and went to the kitchen and grabbed got a glass of vodka and poured it onto her wound she had gotten when those people shot at her, she winced in pain and hurried up and wrapped it up, she didn't understand why she couldn't heal that, maybe it was from whatever that was shot at her.. ⚅...
"T-thank you, make your self at home I guess"
He sat on the couch, and tried to relax. But something was nagging him. Just what was he supposed to do here? "Are you feeling better?" he asked.

@Mayyflower

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi smiled then helped her and once she was on his lap Masahi gently wrapped his arms around her stomach almost like he was protecting her. Truthfully he just wanted her back in his arms, something about holding her made him really happy and gave him butterflies, but not in a flustered way, but in a warm way that he could so easily get use to. Masahi then ever so slightly pressed against Kaori's back as he smiled at her while speaking softly♝...
"Y'know, i'm not an expert on food, but i'm sure it's better warm, so i'd get eating if i were you~"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori waited to settle down until she felt herself get placed in Masahi's lap, and even still she waited until his arms were around her and his back was pressed against her. Really, she enjoyed the feeling of him wrapped around her. He was warm. And safe. So once she was finally settled for good, she went about cutting into her food, not even noticing that part of it was burnt until he had said something, and she turned her head to look at him as she took her first bite☆...

"So? You made it, so it's good."

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori waited to settle down until she felt herself get placed in Masahi's lap, and even still she waited until his arms were around her and his back was pressed against her. Really, she enjoyed the feeling of him wrapped around her. He was warm. And safe. So once she was finally settled for good, she went about cutting into her food, not even noticing that part of it was burnt until he had said something, and she turned her head to look at him as she took her first bite☆...
"So? You made it, so it's good."
...♝Masahi laughed a little at her comment, if that's all it took he would be an excellent cook, but as he was now he simply followed the directions on the pancake mix and still managed to burn part of one of them, he could only imagine what would happen if he tried cooking something that required some finesse, it would probably turn out to be a pile of carol. Masahi shook his head before moving one of his hands to poke her belly as he spoke to her with a playful smirk♝...

"Just because the way i fill you up in one end is good doesn't mean you have to say the way i fill you up in the other is good as well~"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji looked to Lumina and replied as he forced yet another smileΨ...
“ She's fine. You don't have to worry, Akira could never harm Asuka. He loves her too much to even think of such a thing. ”

...ΨKenji thought for a few moments shortly before replyingΨ...

“ Akira seems to be acting.. weird. We should probably go right away. ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina noticed his forced smile. Again. He really was trying too hard for her sake, and her eyes narrowed a bit. Even if his comment made sense, it didn't lessen her worry about either of them any less. Especially how he said that Akira was acting off. Lumina couldn't help but feel like something bad was happening, despite the calming effects of holding Kenji's hand. Her gaze dropped as she nodded, closing her eyes to try and feel out the energy that he was sensing. She had spent enough time with Asuka that it shouldn't be that hard to pinpoint her location... right? She focused, trying to find her, knowing that she hadn't really ever done this before. She was still supporting Kenji, so she felt like she had to be the one to teleport, which was fine. She just never teleported using this method before. She only had gotten the hang of teleporting in general, and now she was getting specific. After a bit of hard concentration Lumina felt a fuzzy presence in the same direction that Kenji had felt it from. It wasn't much, but right now, it was all she had to go on, so she'd take it. Focusing her energy, she teleported them as best she could, landing them about half a mile away. Lumina opened her eyes, exhaling a bit, looking slightly tired. Man, doing this without much practice was taxing on her body! But that's not what this was about. It was about following Akira to make sure he was okay. So Lumina looked up at Kenji, nodding as she spoke♤...

"This was as best as I could do. I don't think we're far."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♗Ayen looked at the place Beatice had been before sighing, just what he needed, another bond, but on the bright side they still had the house. After that thought Ayen had turned to go to the kids, figuring Len would solder through this, but he had forgotten Lilliana wasn't like Len, so when Lilliana had approached him with emotion it her voice he thought she might be hurt, so he quickly got on a knee before speaking out of instinct as he hugged her, after speaking checking her with a very worried look on his face♗...
"Shhh, Daddy gots you okay? There's nothing to worry about now."

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana looked up at him until he got on a knee and spoke. At his words her eyes went wide, before closing slightly as tears came to them. Daddy... so... that's how he thought of himself to her... that made her walls just completely crumble, and her voice was shaky as she responded, reverting to being a kid as he checked her. She was scuffed up from the force of the fall when the net got her, and some iron was stuck in her arm from when it wad shooting everywhere and had landed on/in the net. Other than that she was fine, save for having been terrified out of her mind. It showed on her face and in her voice as she responded♧...

"Th-the monsters... th-they came a-and were scary... a-and I didn't want L-Len to get c-caught s-so I pushed him... wh-what's g-going on...?"

@Lumina[/URL]
...⊗Once again, Kanon had spoke without thinking, and it only dawned on her what she had said until Achilles responded. She clamped a hand to her mouth to keep her from saying anything else before staring at him with a continually reddening face, and she spoke in a mumbled tone before bolting out of the bathroom, slamming the door behind her. She ran and hid under the covers, feeling her cheeks burn in a way they never did before. ⊗...

"I'm just... g-gonna go..."

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami came back out after she had wrapped up her arm, she looked a paris and nods ⚅...
"Yea im fine... y'know you don't have to stay here if your not comfortable being here..."
Oh that was it. He got up, and kissed her again. It seems like the only thing he can do right. "Look, Its not you, your house or me being comfortable. I just flat out like you." he said to her. "And such, I DO want to stay and kiss you until my lips fall off. But I also am unfamiliar with how these things work in this age. So forgive me if I seem rusty, but you are pretty and I like you." he finished and kissed her again.

@Mayyflower

Lumina said:
...⊗Once again, Kanon had spoke without thinking, and it only dawned on her what she had said until Achilles responded. She clamped a hand to her mouth to keep her from saying anything else before staring at him with a continually reddening face, and she spoke in a mumbled tone before bolting out of the bathroom, slamming the door behind her. She ran and hid under the covers, feeling her cheeks burn in a way they never did before. ⊗...
"I'm just... g-gonna go..."
Oddly, in the Grecian baths, this was the normal reaction to him showing up to get clean. "It's okay to look, little lamb." he called out laughing. It was funny. He did not need fancy weights, or running, to maintain his body. Just fighting and lots of it. He finished cleaning and then came out to redress. Once dressed he called out to her. "You will be fine, its okay to peek or ogle." he said as he walked out the front door laughing.

@Lumina

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi laughed a little at her comment, if that's all it took he would be an excellent cook, but as he was now he simply followed the directions on the pancake mix and still managed to burn part of one of them, he could only imagine what would happen if he tried cooking something that required some finesse, it would probably turn out to be a pile of carol. Masahi shook his head before moving one of his hands to poke her belly as he spoke to her with a playful smirk♝...
"Just because the way i fill you up in one end is good doesn't mean you have to say the way i fill you up in the other is good as well~"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori was content with just eating her food, wrapped in the arms of the man she loved. This was ideal. Waking up, not alone. With somebody she felt she could trust. Making new memories instead of trying to grasp at old ones. A girl could get used to this. Suddenly she felt his hands poke her stomach, which brought on a mixed feeling. On one hand, it hurt, because of, well, obvious reasons. On the other hand, it felt kinda good, because she was sensitive there, even if he had poked her through the shirt she could still feel it. So on top of blushing like a fool at his words, she made a strange sound, exhaling before speaking☆...

"E-even though the first part is true, it doesn't mean I'm lying about the food. It is good!"

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana looked up at him until he got on a knee and spoke. At his words her eyes went wide, before closing slightly as tears came to them. Daddy... so... that's how he thought of himself to her... that made her walls just completely crumble, and her voice was shaky as she responded, reverting to being a kid as he checked her. She was scuffed up from the force of the fall when the net got her, and some iron was stuck in her arm from when it wad shooting everywhere and had landed on/in the net. Other than that she was fine, save for having been terrified out of her mind. It showed on her face and in her voice as she responded♧...
"Th-the monsters... th-they came a-and were scary... a-and I didn't want L-Len to get c-caught s-so I pushed him... wh-what's g-going on...?"
...♗Ayen quickly removed the iron before healing her wounds then once he was sure her body was alright he hugged Lilliana close, holding her head to his shoulder as he rubbed her back and shh'd her in a soft tone. He knew he shouldn't have left them, and for all he knew the reason for this act was because some dumbasses with powers over stepped their boundaries, and for that he'd make sure it didn't happen again, especially if it was a god, then he'd enjoy torturing it to insanity. But for now he simply held Lilliana close, in a protective embrace as he spoke soothingly♗...

"It's okay Lilliana, Daddy is here to make everything bad go away, it's alright, i promise, i'll keep you safe..."

@Lumina[/URL]
...⊗Oh Kanon definitely heard him. She just wasn't coming out. Ever. Yknow, she wasn't one to really get embarrassed by much, but this... this was on a whole new level she wasn't used to. She hadn't planned to see him like that for a whil- wait. Did she just think that she was eventually planning to see him like that.. on purpose? Kanons blush only darkened if that was even possible, trying to shake his naked body from her mind. But she couldnt, and it was aggravating. Her body felt hotter than normal, but she just attributed it to being under all the blankets as she was hiding⊗...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♗Ayen quickly removed the iron before healing her wounds then once he was sure her body was alright he hugged Lilliana close, holding her head to his shoulder as he rubbed her back and shh'd her in a soft tone. He knew he shouldn't have left them, and for all he knew the reason for this act was because some dumbasses with powers over stepped their boundaries, and for that he'd make sure it didn't happen again, especially if it was a god, then he'd enjoy torturing it to insanity. But for now he simply held Lilliana close, in a protective embrace as he spoke soothingly♗...
"It's okay Lilliana, Daddy is here to make everything bad go away, it's alright, i promise, i'll keep you safe..."

[/QUOTE]
...♧Now Lilliana was grasping on to him as well, sniffling into his shoulder as she tried to calm down. It was hard, considering everything that had just happened, but being held like this by the man she saw as her father did seem to help some. It was the first time she felt like had a true family in a very long time, and it was such a happy thought to the young girl that it was emotionally overwhelming. That on top of both nearly dying and nearly getting captured all in the same day. So yeah, she was holding tightly to Ayen, closing her eyes as she buried her face into his shoulder. She spoke in a tone that was still shaky and scared, but less than before♧...

"Th-they came while we were sleeping... wanted to take us away... I didn't wanna go... I don't ever wanna leave...!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
...☆Kaori was content with just eating her food, wrapped in the arms of the man she loved. This was ideal. Waking up, not alone. With somebody she felt she could trust. Making new memories instead of trying to grasp at old ones. A girl could get used to this. Suddenly she felt his hands poke her stomach, which brought on a mixed feeling. On one hand, it hurt, because of, well, obvious reasons. On the other hand, it felt kinda good, because she was sensitive there, even if he had poked her through the shirt she could still feel it. So on top of blushing like a fool at his words, she made a strange sound, exhaling before speaking☆...
"E-even though the first part is true, it doesn't mean I'm lying about the food. It is good!"
...♝Masahi smiled as he laughed, yeah, now that they were at this point it might be fun to tease her because he knew how they both felt, even though she couldn't bring herself to say it though, so for the moment Masahi simply gently traced his finger over her belly through the shirt, finding her belly button after a moment and just traced his finger around that while remaining gentle about it. He didn't know what had gotten into him, or maybe it was because he had gotten into something, hehe, but he just seemed so at ease around her, usually he only joked around when he had to make sure no one thought he was smart, rather making them think he was a fool, but that wasn't part of his playful manner right now, it was something a bit more intimate. Accepting that thought for now Masahi turned his head while talking in a teasing manner♝...

"Oh? So you like it regardless of which end and manner, hmm? Well, must be i'm must be really good when it comes to you~"

Lumina said:
...♧Now Lilliana was grasping on to him as well, sniffling into his shoulder as she tried to calm down. It was hard, considering everything that had just happened, but being held like this by the man she saw as her father did seem to help some. It was the first time she felt like had a true family in a very long time, and it was such a happy thought to the young girl that it was emotionally overwhelming. That on top of both nearly dying and nearly getting captured all in the same day. So yeah, she was holding tightly to Ayen, closing her eyes as she buried her face into his shoulder. She spoke in a tone that was still shaky and scared, but less than before♧...
"Th-they came while we were sleeping... wanted to take us away... I didn't wanna go... I don't ever wanna leave...!"
...♗Ayen moved one of his arms down to Lilliana's legs before using it to lift her up as he stood up. He then walked over to Len and scooped him up with one arm before walking to the house while talking♗...

"Shh, it will be alright, i'm not letting them take you from us, you're Daddy and Len's family, my precious daughter and Len's little sister, you're going nowhere."

...♗As he spoke Ayen walked up to his room and then over to the bed before slipping his shoes off and laying down with the two of them on either side off him, holding them both close in his arms♗...

WeirdPrincess said:

✢Elora✢

Elora chuckled when the pillow connected with her arm, "Ow." Of course, the pillow didn't hurt her since it was soft and all, she was just being dramatic about it. "I'll take a class or two and learn the basics of cooking. My parents wouldn't be any help in that type of situation, they have an entire staff that cooks for them." She said, the thought of her parents making her face scrunch up on distaste. Asking her parents for anything would be a last resort for her. "And thanks. I'll be sure to come to you if I need help with anything after I try and do it myself that is." Elora said.

"Well you can ask their staff too! If that's their job, then they may be like... Master chefs." Talia said, watching as Elora played. "You can't really disagree about that can you? It's a pretty good idea." She told her. "If you di take the class, then maybe you'll see me there, depends in when you get tje class though."

Roman said:
Taylor started the match and chose a class once it finished loading. "Let's start. If you played the others, then you know some basic skills and stuff. Anyways, let the games begin."
(((( Wanna roll the dice and see who wins? ))))
(((( @HimeragiSeiker ))))

HimeragiSeiker said:
k xD . should i say it or you? im kinda doing stuff..))
(((( Alright ))))

Taylor was losing to Zenya by 4, but he did say he wasn't serious. Just as he was about play like normal, he was killed again, and that was the end. He laughed lightly and looked at Zenya. "Good job... Beginners luck though." He said jokingly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back