• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed lightly and nodded as she watched him walk to the door, soon following him.
Roland peeked outside the door before pushing it shut then locking it "Luckily no one saw us, if we were seen it would have been a earful and a half." he said before turning to look up at her and smiling.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland peeked outside the door before pushing it shut then locking it "Luckily no one saw us, if we were seen it would have been a earful and a half." he said before turning to look up at her and smiling.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota blinked "Oh, Right" she laughed a little "I didnt even notice the door was open" she said as she looked back over to the blueprints and stuff she was looking at before, "Are these all just plans? or did you make some of them too?" she asked curiously as she lifted one up "how could you leave that much unfinished work behind without going crazy? knowing I hadnt finished a thing would bother me so much" she said with a small laugh.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked "Oh, Right" she laughed a little "I didnt even notice the door was open" she said as she looked back over to the blueprints and stuff she was looking at before, "Are these all just plans? or did you make some of them too?" she asked curiously as she lifted one up "how could you leave that much unfinished work behind without going crazy? knowing I hadnt finished a thing would bother me so much" she said with a small laugh.
Roland rubbed his chin before walking over to his draft table and picking up a few of them "Well, some of them are proof of concept blueprints, y'know, the rough draft to the rough draft." he said with a nod before setting a few down and picking up three more that looked like an object that was getting finer and more compact "So truly it isn't incomplete, it was just giving me more time to think on them." he said with a smile before setting the blueprints down then pecking Dakota's cheek.

After walking up from her nap, Rini had since explored the place further finding an apple to snack on in the kitchen,after a bit of wandering around and deciding what to do to pass some time she grabbed her bag and took a seat in the living area, she pulled out one of the books from her bag to study from, since it seemed as though Chiharu and Miyaka were still asleep... and Misafune didnt seem to be around, he must have left while everyone else was asleep... She decided reading would be best so she wouldnt awaken the others, since y'know... that'd be rude and such, especially considering how tired they were so she'd study until they woke up, and besides, as lame as it sounded, Rini actually enjoyed studying...

@Jofune Tsurabisu

@Lumina

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland rubbed his chin before walking over to his draft table and picking up a few of them "Well, some of them are proof of concept blueprints, y'know, the rough draft to the rough draft." he said with a nod before setting a few down and picking up three more that looked like an object that was getting finer and more compact "So truly it isn't incomplete, it was just giving me more time to think on them." he said with a smile before setting the blueprints down then pecking Dakota's cheek.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota slowly nodded as he explained "Rough drafts? So...Its the same as when I'm writing something like a story and each version of it gets a little better when you look over it a change little bits?...I guess that makes more sense" she said as she glanced over them once more for a brief moment, smiling a little when he pecked her cheek.

Nonalaka said:
After walking up from her nap, Rini had since explored the place further finding an apple to snack on in the kitchen,after a bit of wandering around and deciding what to do to pass some time she grabbed her bag and took a seat in the living area, she pulled out one of the books from her bag to study from, since it seemed as though Chiharu and Miyaka were still asleep... and Misafune didnt seem to be around, he must have left while everyone else was asleep... She decided reading would be best so she wouldnt awaken the others, since y'know... that'd be rude and such, especially considering how tired they were so she'd study until they woke up, and besides, as lame as it sounded, Rini actually enjoyed studying...
@Nonalaka

Nonalaka said:
Dakota slowly nodded as he explained "Rough drafts? So...Its the same as when I'm writing something like a story and each version of it gets a little better when you look over it a change little bits?...I guess that makes more sense" she said as she glanced over them once more for a brief moment, smiling a little when he pecked her cheek.
Roland chuckled then nodded before smiling "Yeah, but instead of a story it's an object or something else i'll work on." he said happily before walking over to the bed and sitting down "And besides, i'm just happy i could make it make sense, usually what i say amounts to 'what did you just say?' whenever i talk about my crafts." he said with another chuckle before laying back on the bed and looking at the ceiling.

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]Miyaka woke up. She wanted to see this place for herself. So she decided to take a walk. She began to notice the people doing things all over. She enjoyed the peaceful atmosphere of her walk.
Misafune left the meditation room. He could not meditate any longer. He went looking for Rini....

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
As Miyaka got up and went to leave the house Rini looked up from the book she was reading, looking in Miyaka's direction "See you later" she called happily with a smile as she left, her attention turning to the window as she watched Miyaka continue down the street, before turning back to her book, she had also spotted misafune in his way back from where ever he was.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled then nodded before smiling "Yeah, but instead of a story it's an object or something else i'll work on." he said happily before walking over to the bed and sitting down "And besides, i'm just happy i could make it make sense, usually what i say amounts to 'what did you just say?' whenever i talk about my crafts." he said with another chuckle before laying back on the bed and looking at the ceiling.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota nodded as she moved to sit on the edge of the bed. "Really?, I find your craft talk pretty easy to understand most of the time" she said with a small shrug and a smile.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded as she moved to sit on the edge of the bed. "Really?, I find your craft talk pretty easy to understand most of the time" she said with a small shrug and a smile.
Roland smiled up at her, peering at Dakota from the bottom of his eye "Well, i guess there was yet another reason to love you still~" he said with a chuckle before siting up "Hey, do you want to learn a craft with me? I mean, if you don't mind." he said with a big smile.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled up at her, peering at Dakota from the bottom of his eye "Well, i guess there was yet another reason to love you still~" he said with a chuckle before siting up "Hey, do you want to learn a craft with me? I mean, if you don't mind." he said with a big smile.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota laughed lightly as she looked back at him "Why would I mind? I'd love to learn a craft with you~" she said happily.

Nonalaka said:
As Miyaka got up and went to leave the house Rini looked up from the book she was reading, looking in Miyaka's direction "See you later" she called happily with a smile as she left, her attention turning to the window as she watched Miyaka continue down the street, before turning back to her book, she had also spotted misafune in his way back from where ever he was.
Misafune was happy. He was going to finally spend time with Rini. he walked in and found her reading a book. "Hello Rini, good book?" he asked as he sat beside her.

@Nonalaka

@Lumina

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed lightly as she looked back at him "Why would I mind? I'd love to learn a craft with you~" she said happily.
Roland smiled before poking at her side "Well, thats good to hear, so, how do you feel about tailoring?" he asked as he gently poked at Dakota's side and gazing at her with curious eyes.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled before poking at her side "Well, thats good to hear, so, how do you feel about tailoring?" he asked as he gently poked at Dakota's side and gazing at her with curious eyes.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota moved a little and giggled when her side was poked "How do I feel about it?" She shrugged "I dunno i've never tried, but it seems fun~" she said happily.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota moved a little and giggled when her side was poked "How do I feel about it?" She shrugged "I dunno i've never tried, but it seems fun~" she said happily.
Roland smiled before placing his hand on hers "Well, you don't mind making clothes and other cloth based stuff do you?" he asked curiously as he looked at her "And yeah, if it clicks with you it could be fun." he said with a laugh.

Nonalaka said:
"Hi!~" she replied as he sat down. "Well, to most, no, not good, since they consider a spell book a chore to read through" she laughed softly "I love reading these though" she said happily as she closed it over.
"Ah you study magic. Well that's impressive." He said as he watched her. "So I was thinking of a picnic, me and you." he asked her as he blushed.

@Nonalaka

HimeragiSeiker said:
''sure''
...✦She said as she got up✦...
Taylor was already in the kitchen, leaning against the wall as he waited for the pizza, "Just about 5 minutes left and we're in business." He said, nodding his head.

Sixxx said:
( i dont know if you replied but i think I know were we were so ill start)
Dylan thought long and hard trying to figure out why she was so tired and hungry lately when something poped into her mind " hey new subject , i just realized you never told me much about the dragon side of you . How dose that work , i mean it common for super humans to have like quick pregnancys and then grow up fast what about you? Your half dragon how fast did you grow up?"

@Roman
Keiji thought for a moment, "Well I'm indeed half dragon, but I grew at the rate of a normal human." He said, snapping his finger, small flames emitting from his finger tips. He then looked at Dylan, a curious look on his face, "If I am being honest, I felt like that's something you'd never worry about... What makes you ask?"

LunaCrosby said:
(anyone open?)
(((( Roman is open! How may I be of service my faithful customer? I have some characters in stock. Fresh out the box xD (I'm in such a good mood) ))))

Roman said:
Keiji thought for a moment, "Well I'm indeed half dragon, but I grew at the rate of a normal human." He said, snapping his finger, small flames emitting from his finger tips. He then looked at Dylan, a curious look on his face, "If I am being honest, I felt like that's something you'd never worry about... What makes you ask?"
She sighed and bit her lip " i do not remember using protection.... I even looked for a wrapper in the garbage and everything ...." She looked down " dont worry about it Keiji"

Sixxx said:
She sighed and bit her lip " i do not remember using protection.... I even looked for a wrapper in the garbage and everything ...." She looked down " dont worry about it Keiji"
Keiji turned a pale white, his gaze slowly making it's way over to the tv, "No.. Protection? Don't worry about it?" He whispered to himself, repeating what she was saying. "I.. Don't think I have a choice... We both agreed on being just friends, and this is what happens... We're screwed."

Roman said:
(((( Roman is open! How may I be of service my faithful customer? I have some characters in stock. Fresh out the box xD (I'm in such a good mood) ))))
( xD I see that,well I have Ryouko,Yui,Mal,Hakuru,Ruri,Misaki,Allen, and zero open x3)

LunaCrosby said:
( xD I see that,well I have Ryouko,Yui,Mal,Hakuru,Ruri,Misaki,Allen, and zero open x3)
(((( Normally I'm pissed off.. about everything xDD I have, Roman, Kaz, Minako, Han, Ken, Luke, Satoshi, Ayame, Asuna, Alejandro, Akane, Tali and that's it. ))))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back