• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Ruri looked at her "I guess being warmer is better than the cold air hitting my bare skin..."
"Exactly. Seems we can agree when it comes to extreme weather... Though this isn't even comparing to places like the artic." She said, looking around. "So, what were you doing here?" She asked.

Roman said:
"Exactly. Seems we can agree when it comes to extreme weather... Though this isn't even comparing to places like the artic." She said, looking around. "So, what were you doing here?" She asked.
Ruri shrugged "walking around... I have no where to be and nothing to do" she said.

Roman said:
Keiji furrowed his brows, "What? Why can't I come with?" He asked, going to stand in front of the door. "Dylan. Tell me what's wrong... I won't let you pass if you don't. It's not normal for you to be like this."
" i dont know what to do! This isnt what i wanted i mean yes i like you and ive been hiding it but i dot want a baby an im afraid and i ... I " she began to cry " im going to ruin this kids life"

LunaCrosby said:
Ruri shrugged "walking around... I have no where to be and nothing to do" she said.
Minako nodded in agreement, "Yeah... Same." She said softly. She then looked at the girl and smiled, "Hey I'm bored. Maybe we can come up with something to do."

Roman said:
Minako nodded in agreement, "Yeah... Same." She said softly. She then looked at the girl and smiled, "Hey I'm bored. Maybe we can come up with something to do."
"What do you normally like to do?" she asked.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled before placing his hand on hers "Well, you don't mind making clothes and other cloth based stuff do you?" he asked curiously as he looked at her "And yeah, if it clicks with you it could be fun." he said with a laugh.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota smiled "Not at all, I made a bear once when I was like...9 so I kinda have an idea of sewing and stuff like that" she said happily "Of course that was just a bear, not proper tailoring or stuff even close to it but still, it was fun" she said with a small giggle.

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"Ah you study magic. Well that's impressive." He said as he watched her. "So I was thinking of a picnic, me and you." he asked her as he blushed.
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Rini nodded "Yeah, back home, my mom told me if I learned magic and potions, I wouldn't have to do weapons training with the others, turns out I really enjoyed it" she said glancing down at the book before leaving it to the side as he spoke again. She looked over at him blinking a few times as a light pink dusted her cheeks "A picnic?" She said before smiled softly "Sure, I'd like that" she said with a nod.

Nonalaka said:
Rini nodded "Yeah, back home, my mom told me if I learned magic and potions, I wouldn't have to do weapons training with the others, turns out I really enjoyed it" she said glancing down at the book before leaving it to the side as he spoke again. She looked over at him blinking a few times as a light pink dusted her cheeks "A picnic?" She said before smiled softly "Sure, I'd like that" she said with a nod.
Misafune smiled, as he he held his hand out. Focusing, he pulled a picnic basket into reality. (Really, the basket already existed, just elsewhere.) It was becoming harder to use the simplest spells he mastered, without the sickening sweet threat of whatever was inside him taking control. "So, I know of this beautiful meadow nearby. I think you will enjoy it." he said cheerfully.

@Nonalaka

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked back at him, nuzzling him back before talking "Well~, I havent moved any of your tools so, we'll have to keep wondering" she said with a pretend pout before giggling.
Yuna smiled at him and nodded before continuing to take a few shots, some better than others but over all pretty good. "I still dont understand it, I used to be much better than this..." she huffed a little "I suppose thats what happens when you ditch training for a few years..." she laughed lightly
Mako laughed, "That could be a possibility...but other than that I'd say you're doing well." He got up and stretched a little after sitting down on the floor all that time.

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]Misafune smiled, as he he held his hand out. Focusing, he pulled a picnic basket into reality. (Really, the basket already existed, just elsewhere.) It was becoming harder to use the simplest spells he mastered, without the sickening sweet threat of whatever was inside him taking control. "So, I know of this beautiful meadow nearby. I think you will enjoy it." he said cheerfully.
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Rini looked at the basket that had appeared in his hand before moving her gaze to him and smiling "Oh? A meadow sounds nice, its been a while since I've been somewhere peaceful like that" she said happily, which was true, she had been living in the city for a while, but honestly she was a country girl, so naturally she'd be delighted to go somewhere that felt more comfortable to her.

Nanne said:
Mako laughed, "That could be a possibility...but other than that I'd say you're doing well." He got up and stretched a little after sitting down on the floor all that time.
"Bah, I give up" she said taking her last shot and laughing a little "I'm not going to improve dramatically in one day" she said as she left down her stuff and sat down beside him, not checking where the arrow went, it had actually hit the middle.

Nonalaka said:
Rini looked at the basket that had appeared in his hand before moving her gaze to him and smiling "Oh? A meadow sounds nice, its been a while since I've been somewhere peaceful like that" she said happily, which was true, she had been living in the city for a while, but honestly she was a country girl, so naturally she'd be delighted to go somewhere that felt more comfortable to her.
He held his hand out for her to help her up. "I kind of thought you might enjoy this, because This one spot is truly a sight to behold." he said happily...

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]He held his hand out for her to help her up. "I kind of thought you might enjoy this, because This one spot is truly a sight to behold." he said happily...
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Rini looked at his hand for a moment before taking it and standing up "A sight to behold? Well, now I'm curious to see how nice it is when you talk about it like that" she said laughing softly.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena stared at him for a moment, she wasn't judging him, she just wasn't expecting it, she laughed a little "Alright" she said as she did as he asked and beat the eggs "Okay, I think im done" she said with a nod and a smile.
(Sorry my keyboard broke so I need to buy a new one I'm so sorry)

Mateus looks at Elaena's bowl "okay that's good next is mix the ingredients" he said as he mixes the other bowl at the bowl with the beaten white eggs "okay let's stir it dry" he stirs the ingredients until they dry.

Alternated said:
(Sorry my keyboard broke so I need to buy a new one I'm so sorry)
Mateus looks at Elaena's bowl "okay that's good next is mix the ingredients" he said as he mixes the other bowl at the bowl with the beaten white eggs "okay let's stir it dry" he stirs the ingredients until they dry.
((That's okay xD ))

Elaena nodded as she began to do as he asked and mixed the ingredients "And its about now that I fall asleep when I'm watching this on the TV" she laughed a little.

Nonalaka said:
((That's okay xD ))
Elaena nodded as she began to do as he asked and mixed the ingredients "And its about now that I fall asleep when I'm watching this on the TV" she laughed a little.
(thank you I was like oh no my keyboard got screwed and I panicked hehe)

Mateus laughed "don't worry this one isn't boring" he said as he was finished stirring the ingredients dry "okay fold up the beaten eggs" he said as he pulled out a waffle iron and baked it "make sure it's preheated".

Alternated said:
(thank you I was like oh no my keyboard got screwed and I panicked hehe)
Mateus laughed "don't worry this one isn't boring" he said as he was finished stirring the ingredients dry "okay fold up the beaten eggs" he said as he pulled out a waffle iron and baked it "make sure it's preheated".
(( xD That's happened me, though my dad works with computers so we always have spare keyboards lying around))

Elaena smiled " Yeah, otherwise I'd be asleep already " she laughed, before finishing up what he asked, looking quite proud of herself "Are we nearly done then?" She asked.

Nonalaka said:
(( xD That's happened me, though my dad works with computers so we always have spare keyboards lying around))
Elaena smiled " Yeah, otherwise I'd be asleep already " she laughed, before finishing up what he asked, looking quite proud of herself "Are we nearly done then?" She asked.
(That's convenient I mean if you broke something from the computer spare keyboards,mouse etc. are there lying around waiting for their next turn to be used lol)

"yeah almost done the next step is pretty easy" Mateus said as he finished baking the waffles and pulled out all kinds of syrup "after the waffles turn golden brown they are now edible.

Alternated said:
(That's convenient I mean if you broke something from the computer spare keyboards,mouse etc. are there lying around waiting for their next turn to be used lol)
"yeah almost done the next step is pretty easy" Mateus said as he finished baking the waffles and pulled out all kinds of syrup "after the waffles turn golden brown they are now edible.
((Yeah, pretty much xD its pretty convenient))

Elaena smiled as she went to bake her own waffle, the first turning out fine but the second one...."Ah,....I burnt the corner..." She said quietly as she pouted a little, looking at her perfect one and then her not so perfect one.

Nonalaka said:
((Yeah, pretty much xD its pretty convenient))
Elaena smiled as she went to bake her own waffle, the first turning out fine but the second one...."Ah,....I burnt the corner..." She said quietly as she pouted a little, looking at her perfect one and then her not so perfect one.
(That's some advantage right there)

Mateus looked at her second waffle and chuckled "don't worry it's still your first time" he said as he gave the chocolate syrup and strawberries to Elaena "there even it's burnt it still tastes good".

Alternated said:
(That's some advantage right there)
Mateus looked at her second waffle and chuckled "don't worry it's still your first time" he said as he gave the chocolate syrup and strawberries to Elaena "there even it's burnt it still tastes good".
Elaena nodded " I guess...and my first one is still okay anyways" she said with a smile before putting on the syrup and strawberries "Finished! ~"

Sixxx said:
" i dont know what to do! This isnt what i wanted i mean yes i like you and ive been hiding it but i dot want a baby an im afraid and i ... I " she began to cry " im going to ruin this kids life"
"You like me?" Keiji asked. "That's besides the point.. Right now what matters is trying to keep you safe. There's far too much going on out there for either one of us to wander about. So tell me, what you plan on doing."

Nonalaka said:
Elaena nodded " I guess...and my first one is still okay anyways" she said with a smile before putting on the syrup and strawberries "Finished! ~"
"now you can take a bite or just....swallow it whole" Mateus said as he sits down and eats his waffles.

Alternated said:
"now you can take a bite or just....swallow it whole" Mateus said as he sits down and eats his waffles.
Elaena blinked as she looked at her plate "Swallow it whole?" She laughed "I don't think I can do that" she said before sitting down and taking a bite on her own.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena blinked as she looked at her plate "Swallow it whole?" She laughed "I don't think I can do that" she said before sitting down and taking a bite on her own.
Mateus smiled "well now that you can cook just don't sleep while you're cooking" he said to Elaena after he finished eating his waffle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back