• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I'm fine love." Atrio said as he layed down on the bed next to her and nuzzled her neck lovingly

[/QUOTE]
She scowled she could feel him lying and bit her lip " if you insist." She said with a sigh lookin away

Sixxx said:
She scowled she could feel him lying and bit her lip " if you insist." She said with a sigh lookin away
Atrio looked at her and frowned "you aren't mad at me are you?" He asked her hoping she wasnt

Roman said:
Keiji sat down in front of the door, his back against the wall. He sighed quietly, waiting for Dylan to return.
Dylan swore in the bathroom and a few minutes walked out gesturing to him to go in where 4 pregnancy tests lay in the sink , happy pink plus signs showing across the them all dylan flopped on the bed waiting for his reaction

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio looked at her and frowned "you aren't mad at me are you?" He asked her hoping she wasnt

[/QUOTE]
" i can feel you lying. I feel it cause you dont lie often ,you dont do it with ease ." She looked at him " some people can lie with ease and i dont feel it you however dont want to lie about it thats why it shows "

Sixxx said:
Dylan swore in the bathroom and a few minutes walked out gesturing to him to go in where 4 pregnancy tests lay in the sink , happy pink plus signs showing across the them all dylan flopped on the bed waiting for his reaction
Keiji stood up and walked into the bathroom, looking into the sink. He the walked into the room and sat down next to her. "So what now?" He asked, hoping there was a solution to this all.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"That's good." He said happy her mother didnt treat her horribly

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko nodded "Yeah, besides, if she did, I wouldn't have stayed, I would have probably left" she said.

Roman said:
"Other than train for my job, I like what most girls of my generation like. I do enjoy a good movie mostly... Oh and I could really use something to eat. If you want, you're free to join me for a bite." Minako told her.
Ruri nodded "alright, i'll join you" she said.

Roman said:
Taylor waited quietly and patiently for the pizza, turning off the oven when the five minutes were up. "Well, the pizza is done~" he said, taking it out. "Want first slice?" He asked.
''hmmm....sure''

...✦She said as she cut out a slice of Pizza and took a bite out of it✦...

(sorry for the hella late reply)

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi had continued on with his teasing til Kaori spoke, being stubborn huh? He could fix that, but he figured he'd wait till she was done eating till he did anything drastic, till then he stopped and just wrapped his arm back around her again and rested his chin on top of her head. Yeah, she may not be able to move on her own that much today, but that didn't mean that they couldn't have any enjoyable day, though he was gonna tease her more the more tough and stubborn she tried to be, but for now he'd let her eat, well, maybe he'd at least verbally tease her a little♝...
"Well, if you say so, but as i can't help but think you're holding something back~"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori felt his hands go still around her waist once more, and she was finally able to relax a bit, exhaling as she leaned back. The jerk. Not really, but she knew he was teasing her on purpose, in all senses of the word. She rolled her eyes, stuffing another piece of food in her mouth. She felt his chin on top of her head, smiling as she swallowed what was in her mouth, speaking as she did so☆...

"Oh? And what makes you say that?~"

Nonalaka said:
Rini looked at his hand for a moment before taking it and standing up "A sight to behold? Wella, now I'm curious to see how nice it is when you talk about it like that" she said laughing softly.
"Well it is a secret.." he said leading her into the woods behind the village, on the way to the spot. " I am glad you can join me, its been too hectic, for us to have some time to talk." he finished

@Nonalaka

" i guess i should congratulate you" she said with a smirk "what do you want to do " she said placing her hand on her stomach

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami chuckled and looked down at him before she kissed him again, still partly on him ⚅...
He kissed her back, only stopping to joke "Now that you got me, what i going to happen to me?" he joked, feigning capture.

@Mayyflower

Sixxx said:
" i can feel you lying. I feel it cause you dont lie often ,you dont do it with ease ." She looked at him " some people can lie with ease and i dont feel it you however dont want to lie about it thats why it shows "
"I want to tell you but if I do I might ruin one relationship." He said so she wouldn't catch on that it was her relationship with her parents

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"We'll it's good that you stayed." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko nodded "yeah... I would have died because I wouldn't have the medicine i'd need" she said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Then I'm really glad she was there." He said to her in return

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko nodded "so am I, she's the only parent I have after all"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River hesitated at the next question but asked hopping she was will ing to tell. "wh-what happened to your father?" He asked

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko looked to the side "he died the day I was born, I don't know how, but my guess is he was killed by one of the many people who hated him, though i'm not sure, I didn't even know him or who he was"

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko looked to the side "he died the day I was born, I don't know how, but my guess is he was killed by one of the many people who hated him, though i'm not sure, I didn't even know him or who he was"
"I'm sorry for asking." He said quietly to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I'm sorry for asking." He said quietly to her

[/QUOTE]
"it's fine, you might as well know now than later" she said, continuing to look to the side.

LunaCrosby said:
Ruri nodded "alright, i'll join you" she said.
Minako smiled, "Alright, cool... I'm in the mood for pretty much anything right now." She told her. "What would you wanna eat right now? Oh! And I'm Minako."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I want to tell you but if I do I might ruin one relationship." He said so she wouldn't catch on that it was her relationship with her parents

[/QUOTE]
She scowled , pain growing in her eyes " you dont love me do you " she said standing up. Grabbing her camera bag thinking the realationship at stake was theirs tears rolled down her face as she ran down the stairs and out the the door appearing deep in the lush green woods he family owned near by you could hear waves crashing on a rocky shore witha small cliff. The fog had rolled into the area , in the distance a fog horn sounded out. She was miles from the house or the town and she smiled slightly at the familiar surrondings siping away her tears that kept rolling down her cheeks. She walked to the cliff and sat down down dangling her feet over the edge as she cried her camera bag was set next to her an it was oddly comforting to her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back