• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm....sure''
...✦She said as she cut out a slice of Pizza and took a bite out of it✦...

(sorry for the hella late reply)
(((( It's fine. I know you're sick and rest would be my first option too. ))))

Taylor then cut himself a slice and took a bite out of it. "Maybe I could have put a few peppers.. I think I put too many. What do you think?" He asked.

Roman said:
Minako smiled, "Alright, cool... I'm in the mood for pretty much anything right now." She told her. "What would you wanna eat right now? Oh! And I'm Minako."
"I'm Ruri but, I like people calling me Kuroneko" she said

Roman said:
(((( It's fine. I know you're sick and rest would be my first option too. ))))
Taylor then cut himself a slice and took a bite out of it. "Maybe I could have put a few peppers.. I think I put too many. What do you think?" He asked.
''hmmm...well it tastes...n-ngh..''

...✦She said before she leaned on a chair holding her head and putting the slice of pizza on a small plate on the table✦...

''..whats...wrong with me...?''

...✦She said before she collapsed to the floor✦...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sixxx said:
" i guess i should congratulate you" she said with a smirk "what do you want to do " she said placing her hand on her stomach
"I don't think I should be told that on something neither one of us purposely done. In fact, I'm gonna go and get some fresh air... You stay here and rest. I'll be back." He said, leaving out the room and then apartment.

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm Ruri but, I like people calling me Kuroneko" she said
"I'm not big on nicknames. Some people do call me Blondie, but never... Never ever call me short, small, or little.. It's annoying and rude." Minako said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm...well it tastes...n-ngh..''
...✦She said before she leaned on a chair holding her head and putting the slice of pizza on a small plate on the table✦...

''..whats...wrong with me...?''

...✦She said before she collapsed to the floor✦...
Taylor was about to bite his pizza again, before seeing Zenya, looking as if she were in some sort of pain. "Her-" he stopped once she fell to the floor and he immediately put his slice of pizza down and went to help her up. "Zenya? Zenya? Are you okay?"

Roman said:
Taylor was about to bite his pizza again, before seeing Zenya, looking as if she were in some sort of pain. "Her-" he stopped once she fell to the floor and he immediately put his slice of pizza down and went to help her up. "Zenya? Zenya? Are you okay?"
''i-i feel...dizzy...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i-i feel...dizzy...''
Taylor gritted his teeth and helped Zenya to her feet and over to the couch. "Maybe you should lay down or at least sit... I can't take any guesses at what's wrong.. Mainly because I have very minimal amounts of medical training."

Sixxx said:
She scowled , pain growing in her eyes " you dont love me do you " she said standing up. Grabbing her camera bag thinking the realationship at stake was theirs tears rolled down her face as she ran down the stairs and out the the door appearing deep in the lush green woods he family owned near by you could hear waves crashing on a rocky shore witha small cliff. The fog had rolled into the area , in the distance a fog horn sounded out. She was miles from the house or the town and she smiled slightly at the familiar surrondings siping away her tears that kept rolling down her cheeks. She walked to the cliff and sat down down dangling her feet over the edge as she cried her camera bag was set next to her an it was oddly comforting to her
Atrio immediately appeared behind her his arms held tightly around her neck. "How dare you think I don't love you." He said coldly to her

Roman said:
"I don't think I should be told that on something neither one of us purposely done. In fact, I'm gonna go and get some fresh air... You stay here and rest. I'll be back." He said, leaving out the room and then apartment.
Dylan gazed at the ceiling " my what have i done now " she curled up in the bed feeling so alone

Han was in just waking up, the sun shining bright outside as he groaned and got out of bed. He yawned as he walked towards the bathroom, where he grabbed his toothbrush and began brushing his teeth. Once he finished, he grabbed a towel and wiped his face, soon seeing the gold bracelet that was left on his wrist by the Succubus. He then remembered that if he didn't let her out in one month she'd disappear and well that was quite.. Messed up to him. He then rubbed it three times like he was told, waiting for reaction.

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Sixxx said:
Dylan gazed at the ceiling " my what have i done now " she curled up in the bed feeling so alone
(((( Wanna time skip to when he gets back? ))))

Roman said:
Han was in just waking up, the sun shining bright outside as he groaned and got out of bed. He yawned as he walked towards the bathroom, where he grabbed his toothbrush and began brushing his teeth. Once he finished, he grabbed a towel and wiped his face, soon seeing the gold bracelet that was left on his wrist by the Succubus. He then remembered that if he didn't let her out in one month she'd disappear and well that was quite.. Messed up to him. He then rubbed it three times like he was told, waiting for reaction.

@Jofune Tsurabisu
(I forgot her name. So from now on she is Daliah.)

"YAAAAAWWWWNNNNNNN" a voice said as two soft warm things poked into his back. Then two slender arms and a warm breath on his neck."What do you need or are you just lon-ley?" she said in a sing song voice.

@Roman

Jofune Tsurabisu](I forgot her name. So from now on she is Daliah.) "YAAAAAWWWWNNNNNNN" a voice said as two soft warm things poked into his back. Then two slender arms and a warm breath on his neck."What do you need or are you just lon-ley?" she said in a sing song voice. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
(((( I did too ))))

Han chuckled, "No. I'm not lonely. I was making sure you were okay... I was told if I didn't bring you out monthly you'd disappear." He said, looking at her through the mirror. "But.. It's been awhile. I was actually wondering if you were the one getting lonely."

Roman said:
(((( I did too ))))
Han chuckled, "No. I'm not lonely. I was making sure you were okay... I was told if I didn't bring you out monthly you'd disappear." He said, looking at her through the mirror. "But.. It's been awhile. I was actually wondering if you were the one getting lonely."
"No, no. I wont Disappear, I will just get angry and pouty. And also "Disappear" as in "be mad enough to ignore you, while still leeching some of your life force." she said smiling. "I am not lonely, I watch your life like it is a big screen T.V." she said smiling. "But being out is kinda nice. Lets XXXX!" She joked with him.

@Roman

@Roman[/URL]
Han chuckled and looked down in the sink, "...Yeah... I don't think we'll be able to. My wife is back from the dead and we're sort of together again, but I might know someone who can... Satisfy your needs." He told her. "If that's even one of them." He muttered.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ok." He said to her softly

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko remained silent for a minute or two "let's change the subject..." she said.

Roman said:
Han chuckled and looked down in the sink, "...Yeah... I don't think we'll be able to. My wife is back from the dead and we're sort of together again, but I might know someone who can... Satisfy your needs." He told her. "If that's even one of them." He muttered.
"It's not. I am not a newbie, who fucks everything with a Dick. Succubi as old as me, have already had enough to satisfy themselves for LOOONGGG periods of time. We only need men once in a while to breed. Also I swing both ways *wink*" she explained, annoyed that he did not know.

@Roman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back