• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Keiji sighed, as he made his way back to the apartment. He stood outside the door for a moment. Debating if he'd go inside or stay out a while longer. He groaned as he opened the door and went inside. "Dylan? You home?"
Dylan had fallen asleep waiting. Her hands on her stomach she shivered as she slept on top of the sheets not waking to his approach

Daniel reaving]atrio winced as she put a hand on his cheek and spoke. "So I'm not allowed to touch you now?" He asked a small tear slipping into his eyes. "I love you and yet you act like I've done the most horrible thing to you." He said quietly before he slowly slid close and hugged her tightly. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]
She hugged him tight " you grabbed my neck.... It... It scared me " she nuzzed against him " i love you too.... So so much"

( do not ever grab a girls neck ... ever)

Sixxx said:
She hugged him tight " you grabbed my neck.... It... It scared me " she nuzzed against him " i love you too.... So so much"
( do not ever grab a girls neck ... ever)
(He didn't grab he hugged)

"I hugged your neck. I would never do anything like that to you." He said quietly

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka was silent most of the way until they exited the large structured building. In minutes within exiting the house, an explosion ensued, causing hot air to wash over them and debri from the house to fly around everywhere. She put up a protective shield over everyone so nothing would potentially hit them. Asuka kneeled in front of Akira and spoke, her tone laced with worry❦...
"You can't fall asleep now, you have to stay wake."
...♅Akira replied as he slowly continued to lose consciousness. He began panting heavily, at an attempt to breath clearly. The poison filled him as his limp body finally lay on the ground. His hand continued shaking slightly, even as he passed out. His breathing went from silent and deep, to loud and shallow. He slowly began to sweat as his hand moved to grip his chest, his closed eyes tightening together in pain♅...

Sorry.. I can't.. too.. tired..

tumblr_lmwikw73qr1qh2gyyo1_500_zpsf0xg8mqx.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](He didn't grab he hugged)
"I hugged your neck. I would never do anything like that to you." He said quietly

[/QUOTE]
( struck a nerve)

" it scared me " she said quietly " but what was upsetting you Atrio , if it wasn't you falling out of love with me than what?" She kissed the cheek she slapped

Nonalaka said:
Elaena looked over at him for a moment before slowly nodding, now looking down to her plate, which was now empty "Yeah, meds dont work because its to do with my powers, so I cant fix it, I try not to let it get to me" she said before looking up back at him and smiling a little.
Mateus tries to think of a way to fix this "oh hey how about I'll suppress your powers" he suggested to Elaena "you can't use them when you're in a bad condition or you have like a chance to use your powers without sleeping after you use them".

@Roman[/URL]
Han looked at her and sighed, "Bondage and domination? Seems about right coming from you..." he said, leaning against the wall. "Well then since you don't have any hobbies... We'll do what I think will be appropriate at the moment. Now that I think about it.. You suggested it. Get dressed. You'll be making breakfast for your master today."

Last edited by a moderator:
Alternated said:
Mateus tries to think of a way to fix this "oh hey how about I'll suppress your powers" he suggested to Elaena "you can't use them when you're in a bad condition or you have like a chance to use your powers without sleeping after you use them".
Elaena blinked " Suppress them?" She shook her head "I-Its okay, that would be too much to ask of you I don't expect you to help me out" she said softly "Thanks though"

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori felt his hands go still around her waist once more, and she was finally able to relax a bit, exhaling as she leaned back. The jerk. Not really, but she knew he was teasing her on purpose, in all senses of the word. She rolled her eyes, stuffing another piece of food in her mouth. She felt his chin on top of her head, smiling as she swallowed what was in her mouth, speaking as she did so☆...
"Oh? And what makes you say that?~"
...♝Masahi smiled before moving his head so his cheek was against the side of Kaori's head and his mouth was almost touching the back edge of her ear. At this point he smiled and the change of his face could be felt on the side of her head. Truly, he was having a blast with this, but he resisted the playful urge to nip at her and her ear as she ate, and with that he held her a bit tighter as he didn't want her to squirm away from his teasing, with that Masahi whispered in a slightly playful tone♝...

"Well, i could of sworn you tried squirming, but that could of been just me, or my.... fingers messing with you~"

Sixxx said:
( struck a nerve)
" it scared me " she said quietly " but what was upsetting you Atrio , if it wasn't you falling out of love with me than what?" She kissed the cheek she slapped
(Sorry guess I mis typed he hugged her around the neck)

"Your parents." Was all he said to her before burring his face into her neck

Sixxx said:
Dylan had fallen asleep waiting. Her hands on her stomach she shivered as she slept on top of the sheets not waking to his approach
Keiji sighed quietly and laid down in bed, yawning as he ran a hand through his hair. "So tired..." he said, before falling asleep himself.

Roman said:
Han looked at her and sighed, "Bondage and domination? Seems about right coming from you..." he said, leaning against the wall. "Well then since you don't have any hobbies... We'll do what I think will be appropriate at the moment. Now that I think about it.. You suggested it. Get dressed. You'll be making breakfast for your master today."
"I will seriously end you." she said. "You are married, get her to cook for you. I dont need to eat, but energy or, well.." she said as she fumed. Was he serious? Dense as stone. "I can conjure something, but I will be taking your energy for it...." she said as she just lightly touched his forehead, and stolen a bit of life force. "Breakfast is served with some to spare for later...TeeHee!" she smiled sweetly, as he looked wobbly.

@Roman

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded "Yeah!~ sounds good to me!" she said happily before poking him back.
Roland smiled before quickly wrapping his arm around Dakota's waist "So, do you think you could be a bit quiet?" he asked before poking her nose with a playful look in his eyes.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Sorry guess I mis typed he hugged her around the neck)
"Your parents." Was all he said to her before burring his face into her neck

[/QUOTE]
" what about them " she said combing her fingers through his hair

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled before quickly wrapping his arm around Dakota's waist "So, do you think you could be a bit quiet?" he asked before poking her nose with a playful look in his eyes.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota looked at him "....Be quiet?" She repeated before nodding "Uhm, okay" she said not really getting why he would ask that.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked at him "....Be quiet?" She repeated before nodding "Uhm, okay" she said not really getting why he would ask that.
Roland smiled before using his other hand as well to pull her onto his lap, facing him, before nuzzling his nose to hers "Are you sure? Also, do you not understand what i'm suggesting?" he asked playfully before either of his hands could be found at her hips.

Roman said:
Han put a hand to his head, feeling a little disoriented. He then grabbed a pillow and tossed it at her. "Stop being so rude. I'm trying to be nice, but if I have to be a asshole, trust me.. I will." He said, feeling a little better. "And besides, I can easily end you... I just don't wanna. You actually have your uses."
"You order me around like a maid is you being nice? I would hate to see what you do to those you love." she said sticking her tongue out at him. "Look, I am not *that* kind of servant. Consider me, a companion. of sorts. Not a servile woman." she said calming down. "If you can do that, then we can get along fine." she finished as she made a simple sundress appear on her.

@Roman

Nonalaka said:
Elaena blinked " Suppress them?" She shook her head "I-Its okay, that would be too much to ask of you I don't expect you to help me out" she said softly "Thanks though"
"I insist" Mateus said as he cuts his hand off there was no blood gushing out instead it regenerated and then the sliced hand became a clone "there even I'm away this guy is here to help you".

@Roman[/URL]
Han stuck his tongue out at her when she did at him. "Well you should be more specific about where you stand. You've decided to do so that late and don't you ever talk about my loved ones. They have nothing to do with us." He said, looking towards the window. "We're going out. Got some things I could use your help with." He said, going over to his dresser to get something to wear.

Roman said:
Han stuck his tongue out at her when she did at him. "Well you should be more specific about where you stand. You've decided to do so that late and don't you ever talk about my loved ones. They have nothing to do with us." He said, looking towards the window. "We're going out. Got some things I could use your help with." He said, going over to his dresser to get something to wear.
"Your loved ones are my loved ones idiot. Im soulbound to you. asshat." she said as she stormed off to just the limit of her ability to travel and waited for him. "I CAN ONLY GO WHERE YOU GO PLUS TEN FEET." She yelled at him.

@Roman

(( time skip @Roman ))

Amber looked at him with a silent building anger and they appeared in the house in front of her parents "what are you " her father looked at her and then Atrio

" whos this ?" He said looking down at him

Rachel looked at atrio , pissed " we are godlings , your father and i , we ran away for it was forbiden for to godlings to procreate little did we know that it was because of the chances . The chances of godlings reproducing a child with powers is slim but the last ones that did... The children became a god.... Or the new satan for the underworld , pure light or darkness ..... The most powerful being in this universe ...." She sighed and watched ambers heart break

Her father nodded . Ashamed .

Jofune Tsurabisu]"Your loved ones are my loved ones idiot. Im soulbound to you. asshat." she said as she stormed off to just the limit of her ability to travel and waited for him. "I CAN ONLY GO WHERE YOU GO PLUS TEN FEET." She yelled at him. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Once he finished putting on his clothes, Han made his way to her and shot her a quick look. "Asshat? You don't have the right to call me a Asshat if you don't tell me stuff like that. Therfore you are the Asshat." He said, putting his hands in his pockets. "Let's go. And I suggest we keep the fighting to a minimum. Don't need anyone thinking we're in a broken relationship."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back