• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Keiji groaned as Dylan got out of bed. He was grumbling something in his sleep. When she was out of the room, his words became audible, "I... Don't wanna be.. A father. Not now..." he said, as he slept.
Dylan walked out ok the shower an got dressed. She texted keiji hoping his phone didnt wake him im going out , i need some air. If you want out of this just leave.... I wont tie you here she walked out and walked around the town it was the middle of the night and it was cold she sighed and kept walking

HimeragiSeiker said:
''is she sick?''
Taylor was just about to go to sleep before hearing a voice. "Ah.. Yeah. I was letting her rest. When she woke up, I was gonna give her some medicine and soup to take. Why do you ask?"

Roman said:
Taylor was just about to go to sleep before hearing a voice. "Ah.. Yeah. I was letting her rest. When she woke up, I was gonna give her some medicine and soup to take. Why do you ask?"
''i feel a little...funny''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i feel a little...funny''
Taylor yawned and looked in the direction the voice was coming from, "You sick too?" He asked.

Sixxx said:
(( time skip @Roman ))
Amber looked at him with a silent building anger and they appeared in the house in front of her parents "what are you " her father looked at her and then Atrio

" whos this ?" He said looking down at him

Rachel looked at atrio , pissed " we are godlings , your father and i , we ran away for it was forbiden for to godlings to procreate little did we know that it was because of the chances . The chances of godlings reproducing a child with powers is slim but the last ones that did... The children became a god.... Or the new satan for the underworld , pure light or darkness ..... The most powerful being in this universe ...." She sighed and watched ambers heart break

Her father nodded . Ashamed .
@Daniel reaving

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i think so...''
"I'll grab you a blanket. You can sit here." He said, before hopping up and walking out of the room.

HimeragiSeiker said:
could barely read the font xD )))
''...i-im...sorry...i-i kept telling you not to do that or this would happen...''
(Luna will fix it next post xD )

"I-I didn't know that this w-would h-happen"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]...♗Ayen held onto the two of them as he laid down, making sure to also rub Lilliana's back as she fell asleep. Even though his body was there and calm his mind was micro managing the environment around the house, when using wooden golems as conduits for his powers, fixing the house and the plant life around it, even saving the lifes of the animals that Len called upon earlier. After that he had all the things that were lunched into the house removed. After that he decomposed the wooden golems before letting out a sigh and allowing himself to fall asleep♗...

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana slept soundly for the first time in a while. It was the first time she really felt like she was with her family in a very long time, and that thought came as a comfort to the small frightened girl. Too much had happened in such a short time for her to deal with, so to have this small shred of security was definitely helpful. Lilliana didn't dream much, but when she did, it was dreams of what she thought her future would be like, being the daughter of Ayen and the sister of Len. A small smile found her lips, and she snuggled more into Ayen as she slept♧...

((Timeskip?))

Roman said:
Talia giggled, "You're making this harder than it seems." She said, taking the controller and starting the game. The mission wasn't hard, and Talia was pretty much done with it once she knew what it was she was tasked with. "Mhm. I wouldn't if mom wasn't a teacher. Then she'd probably have less on her hands and would probably be able to show me a few things... But I decided it'd be best to take the class since that wasn't the case." She told her. Once Talia came close to finishing the mission she handed Elora the controller. "Wanna take another go?"

✢Elora✢

"It is difficult! For me that is... This game is stupid..." Elora muttered the last part under her breath before she crossed her arms under her chest, watching Talia play. "I see... I was wondering why you didn't just ask your mom since she seems like she knows how to cook." She said quietly before looking down at the controller that was handed to her. Did she want to try again? No, not necessarily. Elora was pretty sure she'd chuck the controller somewhere if she kept being terrible at the game, so she thought it was safe her to either just watch or play something else that won't make her as frustrated. Though she was okay with watch, so she shook her head at Talia's question. "No, you can keep playing. You're better at it and I can get batter understanding of what I should be doing by watching you."

Sixxx said:
Amber backed away from them all " i... I need to be alone" she said before appearing in a cave on a cliff. No one else knew about this place, it was her hiding spot when she was a kid it was in the middle of a cliff face , 20 feet below was the ocean crashing againstthe rocks above was the top of the cliff she lit a fire and looked out over the ocean

LunaCrosby said:
Lucy rolled her eyes did this man really get sarcastic with me? she thought, putting her book down "yeah your welcome" she said plainly.

☁︎Ulqui☁︎

"What? Did I upset the princess?" Ulqui asked as he put his hands behind his head, finally getting relaxed. He still didn't open his eyes, he was to comfortable on the bench to do much of anything but talk really.

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana slept soundly for the first time in a while. It was the first time she really felt like she was with her family in a very long time, and that thought came as a comfort to the small frightened girl. Too much had happened in such a short time for her to deal with, so to have this small shred of security was definitely helpful. Lilliana didn't dream much, but when she did, it was dreams of what she thought her future would be like, being the daughter of Ayen and the sister of Len. A small smile found her lips, and she snuggled more into Ayen as she slept♧...

((Timeskip?))
((Yep :P ))

...♗Ayen finally slipped away into his dream world, once again seeing all those he cherished throughout the ages, all the children he raised, all the friends he shared drinks and merry times with, all the brothers whose bonds where forged on the battlefield, truly he must of been smiling as he knew each and every one of their stories, the names and faces of their families, everything, for the bonds he shared with them were etched into his very soul, and for a few, even his body, though he hid all those scars with his glamour. After what must of been five or six hours Ayen stirred back out of the dream world and back into the real one, but he didn't move as he figured Len and Lilliana were still sleeping, so in the mean time he simply held onto them a bit tighter.♗...

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:

☁︎Ulqui☁︎

"What? Did I upset the princess?" Ulqui asked as he put his hands behind his head, finally getting relaxed. He still didn't open his eyes, he was to comfortable on the bench to do much of anything but talk really.

Lucy shut her book "Princess? hah... don't call me that, and it'd take a lot more than that to upset me" she said, looking straight at him. is that really who I think it is?... she thought.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River nodded to her with a smile

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko was thinking for a bit, trying to decide on what she was going to get "hmm..."

Atrio just stared at the spot where she was before death glaring her parents. "I pray she doesn't leave me..... Because If she does you will regret it." He said coldly to then

Users who are viewing this thread

Back