• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright''
...♱She said as she smiled before she looked behind her and the employee looked like as if she had been charging an orb in her palm for a while and slammed it into Neo's heart area which made Neo scream in pain♱...
Mitsu immediately went wide eyed and screamed as she graved neo and held her. "Neo!!! Neo?! Neoooooo?!?" She screamed in fear

LunaCrosby said:
Brianna's face reddend "h-huh?" she said, not seeing that coming "u-uhm if you w-want to..."
''alright..''

...✿She said before she giggled which seemed to echo in Branna's mind before she started to kiss Brianna✿...

Daniel reaving]Mitsu immediately went wide eyed and screamed as she graved neo and held her. "Neo!!! Neo?! Neoooooo?!?" She screamed in fear [/QUOTE] [B][COLOR=#b300b3]...?The 'employee' was just standing there with some kind of blade before he spoke?...[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=#b300b3][I]''enjoy your new life...Chaos God Eater..''[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR=#b300b3] [/COLOR][URL="http://www.bravefrontierforum.net/threads/brave-frontier-fanart-only.18569/page-53 said:
150320_syoumetsucollabo-02.jpg
[/URL]

...?Was all he said before he disappeared and Neo began to wake up?...

''damn...that hurt..''

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu immediately went wide eyed and screamed as she graved neo and held her. "Neo!!! Neo?! Neoooooo?!?" She screamed in fear

[/QUOTE]
(you owe me a reply...))

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?The 'employee' was just standing there with some kind of blade before he spoke?...
''enjoy your new life...Chaos God Eater..''

...?Was all he said before he disappeared and Neo began to wake up?...

''damn...that hurt..''
"Neo neo neo!!" She said worriedly as she held her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Neo neo neo!!" She said worriedly as she held her

[/QUOTE]
''im awake Mitsu..''

...♱She said as she giggled a little♱...

''but i feel a lot of Chaos energy inside me...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Thank god." She said as she hugged her lovingly

[/QUOTE]
''so...what did that guy say...? i thought i heard him for a bit there...''

...♱She said as she hugged her back♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"H-hey said have fun chaos god eater." She said quietly to her

[/QUOTE]
''...guess im not just an Eater anymore...im now a Chaos God Eater......no wonder i feel more powerful with Chaos..''

Roman said:
Alex smiled softly and swam over to Yuki, hugging her and laughing lightly, "I can give you all those things... That is if you want me more than the water.. Believe me when I say this: I'd pick you over any amount of water. If anything, you're like water to me. I need you."
Yuki blushed when she heard him say that. "Oh...well I...I do want you more than water." she said shyly.

LunaCrosby said:
Brianna laid there, her face red and her breathing heavy as she stared at the ceiling.
...✿Yuria laid on top of Brianna✿...

''i never knew...that i could grow one and actually use it like that...''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back