• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo soon lead Mitsu to the cash register and payed for both the dresses♱...
Mitsu walked with her her arms wrapped around one of hers in love as she smiled when she layed for there dresses

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu walked with her her arms wrapped around one of hers in love as she smiled when she layed for there dresses

[/QUOTE]
...♱The cashier soon gave them their dresses and Neo carried them in a bag and smiled at Mitsu♱...

''well? lets go home and get ready''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"The second youngest is 19 the others are 20 and 22" he said to her

[/QUOTE]
"so you pretty much grew up around girl's" she said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yes," she said happily to her

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo soon started to lead Mitsu home to get ready for the invitational Mitsu got♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu smiled happily and looked at her. "I love you neo." She said happily

[/QUOTE]
''i love you too Mitsu''

...♱She said as she kissed her forehead♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu smiled more and kissed Neos cheeck before yelping as a guy had graved her tail a seductive and lustful look on his face

[/QUOTE]
''hell no.''

...♱She said as she snapped her fingers and a bull charged and rammed the guy making him stop messing around with Mitsu's tail and the bull rammed him into a tree♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hell no.''
...♱She said as she snapped her fingers and a bull charged and rammed the guy making him stop messing around with Mitsu's tail and the bull rammed him into a tree♱...
Mitsu pressed close to neo her tail wrapping around noes leg as she looke back at the man knowing he figured if he got her attention he would get some pleasure making her frown and Hug neo's arm. "Let's go." She said softly as the man groaned and fell from the tree

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled before using his other hand as well to pull her onto his lap, facing him, before nuzzling his nose to hers "Are you sure? Also, do you not understand what i'm suggesting?" he asked playfully before either of his hands could be found at her hips.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota blinked a few times as she was moved, looking at him before her face began to colour "Oh" she answered quietly, before nodding. "I-I'm starting to"

Alternated said:
"I insist" Mateus said as he cuts his hand off there was no blood gushing out instead it regenerated and then the sliced hand became a clone "there even I'm away this guy is here to help you".
"You can clone yourself? That's pretty cool" She said as she walked around the clone, looking at it, before looking back at him "T-Thats besides the point though, I'd feel bad for making you or even your clone look after me, I don't like being a bother" she said with a small frown.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu pressed close to neo her tail wrapping around noes leg as she looke back at the man knowing he figured if he got her attention he would get some pleasure making her frown and Hug neo's arm. "Let's go." She said softly as the man groaned and fell from the tree

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo nodded before continuing back to the mansion. She blushed a bit since Neo's tail was around her leg but didnt really mind♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo nodded before continuing back to the mansion. She blushed a bit since Neo's tail was around her leg but didnt really mind♱...
Mitsu wa leg tightened from time to time on her leg as they walked home her head rested on neo'a shoulder as they walked

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu wa leg tightened from time to time on her leg as they walked home her head rested on neo'a shoulder as they walked

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo eventually made it home with Mitsu and smiled at her♱...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back