• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio quickly hugged her when she appeared feeling horrible for doing this to her

[/QUOTE]
She nuzzled into him and smiled " i got ketchup on your shirt " she said with a soft smile appearing in her cave.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled back at her as they entered the dance as was immediately greeted by a well dressed rather handsome guy there ages. "Hello you two mis be new I'm Icarus so if you need anything just ask ok." He said before taking one of noes hands and kissing it then doing the same to mitsu before going off

[/QUOTE]
''hm...was he the guy who gave ya the invitational?''

...♱Neo asked Mitsu with a smile♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I'm sorry." He said quickly ignoring what she said as he hugged her tighter

[/QUOTE]
" why? You told me the truth " she kissed his cheek " its ok honey"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Hang out, dance, have fun." She said happily

[/QUOTE]
''alright. il do whatever you wanna do. you took me here anyway so you must know what you wanna do here''

...♱Neo said as she smiled at her♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright. il do whatever you wanna do. you took me here anyway so you must know what you wanna do here''
...♱Neo said as she smiled at her♱...
"I wanna dance." She said happily as she pulled on noes hands twoards a dance floor

Alternated said:
"That's why I let my clone handle it right Mateus" Mateus said to the clone "Yes Mateus sir,lord or master...." the clone replied as the real Mateus smiled "if they like die or something they just dissolve into slime so you don't really need to feed him" he said as the clone glared at Mateus "Oh I forgot they have their own emotions too".
Elaena stared between them both, not being able to tell the difference really until they spoke, she slowly nodded "U-Uhm okay Mateus and...Mateus" she said looking from one to the other, "Gosh that is confusing" she laughed a little.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled as he saw her blush, really, he was surprised that she hasn't picked up on his shenanigans sooner, after all, she does have perfect memory "Well, can you tell the general thing i'm thinking about~?" he asked playfully before pecking her lips.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota looked at him and nodded pecking him back on the lips "I think I can tell, yes" she said quietly, her cheeks still a bit pink.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I wanna dance." She said happily as she pulled on noes hands twoards a dance floor

[/QUOTE]
''a-alright...um...i dont really know how to dance''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''a-alright...um...i dont really know how to dance''
She smiled and pulled her along. "I'll show you then." She said happily before two different guys stopped neo and yui. "Hi.. W-we where wondering if we could have this dance?" They asked not knowing neo and mitsu where a couple

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled and pulled her along. "I'll show you then." She said happily before two different guys stopped neo and yui. "Hi.. W-we where wondering if we could have this dance?" They asked not knowing neo and mitsu where a couple

[/QUOTE]
''um...im with her...we're together..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''um...im with her...we're together..''
They both looked at them for a little bit before finally getting it and going wide eyed. "Where so sorry," one said and another responded. "We didnt know

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]They both looked at them for a little bit before finally getting it and going wide eyed. "Where so sorry," one said and another responded. "We didnt know

[/QUOTE]
''well...you didnt know so...its okay. you know now..''

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked at him and nodded pecking him back on the lips "I think I can tell, yes" she said quietly, her cheeks still a bit pink.
Roland smiled as he brought a hand up to her cheek "Y'know, you some how look cuter when you blush~" he teased as he caressed her cheek, placing his forehead against hers as he did so.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Because I had to tell you." He said softly. "I couldn't let them go on making you think your alone." He said softly

[/QUOTE]
" im not angry with you Atrio " she smiled an sat on the ground next to the fire patting the ground next to her" welcome to my cave "

WeirdPrincess said:

✢Elora✢

"It is difficult! For me that is... This game is stupid..." Elora muttered the last part under her breath before she crossed her arms under her chest, watching Talia play. "I see... I was wondering why you didn't just ask your mom since she seems like she knows how to cook." She said quietly before looking down at the controller that was handed to her. Did she want to try again? No, not necessarily. Elora was pretty sure she'd chuck the controller somewhere if she kept being terrible at the game, so she thought it was safe her to either just watch or play something else that won't make her as frustrated. Though she was okay with watch, so she shook her head at Talia's question. "No, you can keep playing. You're better at it and I can get batter understanding of what I should be doing by watching you."

Talia looked at Elora and giggled, leaning against her a little. "Practice~ Don't just deny it." She told her as she continued to play. "Also, I can ask during break. I always help with meals when I can." She said, looking up at Elora, her face being a little higher since Talia was leaning on her.

HimeragiSeiker said:
Taylor soon came back to the living room with two blankets. One for Zenya and Lucelia. "Here you go." He said, putting one over Zenya and handing the other to Lucelia. "Need anything else?"

Roman said:
Taylor soon came back to the living room with two blankets. One for Zenya and Lucelia. "Here you go." He said, putting one over Zenya and handing the other to Lucelia. "Need anything else?"
''juice...please''

Nanne said:
Yuki blushed when she heard him say that. "Oh...well I...I do want you more than water." she said shyly.
Alex smiled, "I love you, Yuki." He said, kissing her on the cheek. "And I'm glad you prefer me over water. I don't think I'd know what to do if you didn't."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back