• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''juice...please''
Taylor nodded and went to the kitchen, bringing Lucelia back a glass of orange juice. "Here you go. Anything else?"

Roman said:
Alex smiled, "I love you, Yuki." He said, kissing her on the cheek. "And I'm glad you prefer me over water. I don't think I'd know what to do if you didn't."
( hey i replied)

HimeragiSeiker said:
''um...a tank?''
...✦Lucelia said jokingly✦...
Taylor chuckled, "Glad to see you can still make jokes, huh?" He asked jokingly. "Anyways, do you know what got you sick? It's odd for you both to end up like this out of nowhere.."

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "Glad to see you can still make jokes, huh?" He asked jokingly. "Anyways, do you know what got you sick? It's odd for you both to end up like this out of nowhere.."
''i dont know...''

''ew i found a dead rat!''

...✦Lucia said in another room✦...

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''i dont know...''
''ew i found a dead rat!''

...✦Lucia said in another room✦...
Taylor sighed, before hearing Lucia say something about a rat. "I'll be right back!" He said before running to the room. "A rat?! Where?!" He asked

Sixxx said:
( me either, its akward)
can you repost
(((( All that happened was he text back saying he couldn't... Though in my opinion we should change the situation since it's awkward for the both of us ))))

HimeragiSeiker said:
''its being eaten by that thing...''
Taylor made a pistol appear in his hand, and motioned for Lucia to come out of the room. "Get out of there! Or something. I'll handle this once you're out of there."

Roman said:
Taylor made a pistol appear in his hand, and motioned for Lucia to come out of the room. "Get out of there! Or something. I'll handle this once you're out of there."
...✦Lucia just got behind Taylor✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Lucia just got behind Taylor✦...
Taylor sighed and gritted his teeth, "Celia is gonna make me clean this up aftewords." He said, making a grenade appear. He then tossed it into the plant things mouth, soon causing a explosion. "I'm dead."

WeirdPrincess said:
(( How is something like that in Celia's house xDD ))

(((( I don't ask questions. I let it happen
xD ))))

Roman said:
Taylor sighed and gritted his teeth, "Celia is gonna make me clean this up aftewords." He said, making a grenade appear. He then tossed it into the plant things mouth, soon causing a explosion. "I'm dead."
(((( I don't ask questions. I let it happen
xD ))))
''i...*cough*...heard an explosion..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i...*cough*...heard an explosion..''
Taylor put his gun in the back of his pants and looked at Zenya. "You... Shouldn't be up right now. Go lay down and I'll be right there. Lucia and I. We'll make sure you and Lucelia are fine."

Roman said:
Taylor put his gun in the back of his pants and looked at Zenya. "You... Shouldn't be up right now. Go lay down and I'll be right there. Lucia and I. We'll make sure you and Lucelia are fine."
''a-alright..''

...✦Zenya said still laying on the couch✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''a-alright..''
...✦Zenya said still laying on the couch✦...
Taylor looked at Lucelia and nodded before walking to the living room, "Wanna give me a hand?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''um...sure''
"You know them better than I do. They'd probably tell you more." Taylor said. "Or... Feel more comfortable with you around."

Roman said:
"You know them better than I do. They'd probably tell you more." Taylor said. "Or... Feel more comfortable with you around."
''you make it seem like we're all enemies..''

...✦Lucia said as she tilted her head✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''you make it seem like we're all enemies..''
...✦Lucia said as she tilted her head✦...
"I just feel they'd rather prefer you take care of them. After all, we only just met today." Taylor said. "Would you want someone you just let caring for you?"

Roman said:
"I just feel they'd rather prefer you take care of them. After all, we only just met today." Taylor said. "Would you want someone you just let caring for you?"
''well...considering your Celia's husband, i dont think they'd see a problem...they trust Celia. plus your also...human. and theres 3 of us demigods from another dimension. if you decided to fight us, what would you think would happen?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...considering your Celia's husband, i dont think they'd see a problem...they trust Celia. plus your also...human. and theres 3 of us demigods from another dimension. if you decided to fight us, what would you think would happen?''
"You're still helping. I'm not good with sick people... I'm barely ever sick and when I am I'm asleep or just too sick to know how someone cares for me." Taylor said walking away from her.

Roman said:
"You're still helping. I'm not good with sick people... I'm barely ever sick and when I am I'm asleep or just too sick to know how someone cares for me." Taylor said walking away from her.
''at least keep me company...''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back