• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''at least keep me company...''
Taylor stopped walking and looked back at her, "I'm not going anywhere." He said, before going into the living room.

Roman said:
Taylor stopped walking and looked back at her, "I'm not going anywhere." He said, before going into the living room.
''...*sigh*..seriously..''

...✦Lucia said to herself as she just sat there, Lucelia and Zenya sleeping✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...*sigh*..seriously..''
...✦Lucia said to herself as she just sat there, Lucelia and Zenya sleeping✦...
Taylor soon came back, "I just checked up on the other two and grabbed a glass of water while I was at it." He said, taking a sip of his water.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''bored...''
Taylor blinked, "Well you're a demigod. Can't think of something to do?" He asked, taking another sip of water.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu smiled a little her tail whipping around under her dress as she smiled at them and they both bowed to the girls

[/QUOTE]
''so...shall we go?''

...♱She said as she looked at Mitsu♱...

Roman said:
Taylor blinked, "Well you're a demigod. Can't think of something to do?" He asked, taking another sip of water.
''no...i dont know what to do...*sigh* just like everyday...im bored at some point''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''no...i dont know what to do...*sigh* just like everyday...im bored at some point''
Taylor chuckled and sipped is water again, "Must suck. Not being human that is. We may be the weakest being but when we do something it always has an effect. Impact would be a better choice."

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled and sipped is water again, "Must suck. Not being human that is. We may be the weakest being but when we do something it always has an effect. Impact would be a better choice."
''yeah cuz your pretty much dominating the world...''

Roman said:
"Don't even.. Just stop. I was only suggesting we stop fighting so much. We'd never get anything done. Besides, I'm about this close to sending you on your way." Han snarled. "If that doesn't work, I'll find something."
"You are just no fun, but cute when you get all life threateningy" she said as she followed him.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Nanase only giggled♱...
''she loves that thing..''
A light moan escaped her lips as the centipede contracted a little bit. Her cute face was only broken by a tiny drop of sleep drool.

@Roman

@HimeragiSeiker

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah cuz your pretty much dominating the world...''
"We're not dominating the world, they are. I'm just Taylor. I'm not part of the human category... I'm a special myself, so why should I care about them?" Taylor asked.

Roman said:
"We're not dominating the world, they are. I'm just Taylor. I'm not part of the human category... I'm a special myself, so why should I care about them?" Taylor asked.
''well...you got a point there..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...you got a point there..''
"I know I am. I'm right 80% of the time." Taylor said, looking out a window. "Now.. As for your boredom I can't help with that. I'm bored myself."

Roman said:
"I know I am. I'm right 80% of the time." Taylor said, looking out a window. "Now.. As for your boredom I can't help with that. I'm bored myself."
''alright...''

...✦She said before she yawned✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...aint that nice..''
She rolled over, the cover slipping off of her, as she was only dressed in the centipede wrapped around her torso.

Roman said:
Han furrowed his brows, "If you want fun, how about after we finish this I take you for a drink? Would that shut you up? It has to, because I don't know what to do with you..." he said, shaking his head. "And I shouldn't be cute when I'm threatening your life."
"I would not mind that. But you really need to loosen up, and recognize that I have been teasing you this whole time." she said laughing.

@Roman

@HimeragiSeiker

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright...''
...✦She said before she yawned✦...
Taylor nodded and looked at his phone, "I'm having a few friends over in a few minutes. Can you help me take Zenya and Lucelia up to a room? Oh and if you want, you can sit with us. They're helping with the whole problem we're having with the gov."

"I'm not psychic... And I've been stressed lately trying." Han said groaning a little. "If you've been keeping a eye on me then you know I've been going through some BS lately." He said, looking over at her. "Without any help, I'm like a bomb waiting to blow up if something even looks at me funny... And I haven't seen or heard from my loved ones in awhile."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"It's nice here." He said softy to her as he looked around

[/QUOTE]
" i found it when i was little. Made it my hide out when i had a bad day or got in a fight with my sister i came here " she shrugged " i think every kid has a spot like this growing up"

LunaCrosby said:
Lucy shut her book "Princess? hah... don't call me that, and it'd take a lot more than that to upset me" she said, looking straight at him. is that really who I think it is?... she thought.

☁︎Ulqui☁︎

Ulqui chuckled lightly, "Princess won't do huh? Fine by me Cupcake." He said before he yawned, soon opening his eyes. "Do tell what upsets you, I'd love to here it." He was yet again being sarcastic with her, though that was his usual mood... and being rude. He looked at her out of the corner of his eyes and was surprised to see he was talking to Lucy. He didn't recognize her voice earlier, but he could easily remember what she looked like. "Lucy?"

Sixxx said:
" i found it when i was little. Made it my hide out when i had a bad day or got in a fight with my sister i came here " she shrugged " i think every kid has a spot like this growing up"
"I bet most kids do." He said to her

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled as he brought a hand up to her cheek "Y'know, you some how look cuter when you blush~" he teased as he caressed her cheek, placing his forehead against hers as he did so.

[/QUOTE]
"Its embarrasing, and Y-You know that makes it worse when you say that" she said quietly as she put her hands on her cheeks, one being on top of his hand since it was already there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back