• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Sixxx said:
(( time skip @Roman ))
Amber looked at him with a silent building anger and they appeared in the house in front of her parents "what are you " her father looked at her and then Atrio

" whos this ?" He said looking down at him

Rachel looked at atrio , pissed " we are godlings , your father and i , we ran away for it was forbiden for to godlings to procreate little did we know that it was because of the chances . The chances of godlings reproducing a child with powers is slim but the last ones that did... The children became a god.... Or the new satan for the underworld , pure light or darkness ..... The most powerful being in this universe ...." She sighed and watched ambers heart break

Her father nodded . Ashamed .
(((( Can youyou start? ))))

Roman said:
Once he finished putting on his clothes, Han made his way to her and shot her a quick look. "Asshat? You don't have the right to call me a Asshat if you don't tell me stuff like that. Therfore you are the Asshat." He said, putting his hands in his pockets. "Let's go. And I suggest we keep the fighting to a minimum. Don't need anyone thinking we're in a broken relationship."
"Sure thing..Darling" she said putting on a twisted grin. Broken relationship? psh. He might be handsome, but hes too inferior for her tastes.

@Roman

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko opened the door to the cafe "are you going to get anything?" she asked.
((I think, with that font, it would look better without the bold xD ))

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]((I think, with that font, it would look better without the bold xD ))

[/QUOTE]
( xD i'll probably do that, if it look's ok to me, I am very picky on what some thing's look like)

Roman said:
(((( Can youyou start? ))))
Dylan woke up and looked at keiji for a bit wondering what he thought about her feelings for him she slipped out of bed and into the shower poking at her stomach , some in humans grew faster than others she wondered what the case was here, she figured probably would be a faster pregnancy due to the fact she knew already she washed up and stepped out

Roman said:
Taylor gritted his teeth and helped Zenya to her feet and over to the couch. "Maybe you should lay down or at least sit... I can't take any guesses at what's wrong.. Mainly because I have very minimal amounts of medical training."
''i...i think im sick..''

...✦She said as she was getting hotter✦...

Sixxx said:
Dylan woke up and looked at keiji for a bit wondering what he thought about her feelings for him she slipped out of bed and into the shower poking at her stomach , some in humans grew faster than others she wondered what the case was here, she figured probably would be a faster pregnancy due to the fact she knew already she washed up and stepped out
Keiji groaned as Dylan got out of bed. He was grumbling something in his sleep. When she was out of the room, his words became audible, "I... Don't wanna be.. A father. Not now..." he said, as he slept.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i...i think im sick..''
...✦She said as she was getting hotter✦...
Taylor put a hand on Zenya's forehead, and sighed quietly at the heat he felt. "No need to think. You're burning up... I ssuggest you rest."

Roman said:
Taylor put a hand on Zenya's forehead, and sighed quietly at the heat he felt. "No need to think. You're burning up... I ssuggest you rest."
''a-alright...''

...✦Zenya said as she laid down and closed her eyes✦...

LunaCrosby said:
Brianna glanced up at her, seeing her eyes were going back to normal.
could barely read the font xD )))

''...i-im...sorry...i-i kept telling you not to do that or this would happen...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](I did too)

[/QUOTE]
(( lol not one i. Can find , i responded with amera parents saying what they are)

HimeragiSeiker said:
''a-alright...''
...✦Zenya said as she laid down and closed her eyes✦...
Taylor watched as she went to sleep, "When you wake, call for me." He said, taking a seat in a chair next to the couch and closed his eyes too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back