• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Come on." Mitsu said happily to her as she pulled her along
"You have a sister?" He wsked

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko nodded "yeah, I didn't find out until a couple day's ago, I didn't even know she got married" she said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu smiled brightly and took her hands. "Come on let's try them on." She said happily

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo just nodded♱...

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko nodded "yeah, I didn't find out until a couple day's ago, I didn't even know she got married" she said.
"Hmm. That's rather rude of her to leave you all alone here." He said just thinking out loud his hand tightening around hers. He was angered by how her mother seemed to not care for her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu smiled happily when they got to the changing room. "Come on change I want to see you." She said happily to her

[/QUOTE]
''a-alright...''

...♱Neo said before she went inside (if they weren't already inside) and started to change. She soon presented herself in the dress to Mitsu♱...

''how do i...look?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''a-alright...''
...♱Neo said before she went inside (if they weren't already inside) and started to change. She soon presented herself in the dress to Mitsu♱...

''how do i...look?''
Mitsu's eyes slowly widened a blush slipping onto her face as she stared at her. "Y-you look amazing." She said after a second of staring at her

fae.jpg
[/URL]

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Hmm. That's rather rude of her to leave you all alone here." He said just thinking out loud his hand tightening around hers. He was angered by how her mother seemed to not care for her

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko stared straight ahead, feeling his hand tighten around her's is he... getting mad? she thought.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''o-oh...um...thanks..''
...?She said before she saw a female employee charge at her. She tried to stop her but ended up being tackled into the changing room. Moments later, Neo came out in a black dress. She soon giggled a little bit trying to play cool?...

''uh...what just happened..?''

Mitsu blushed more at that dress. "I-I don't know... B-but you look absolutely gourgeous." She said to her finding her to look like a godess

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu blushed more at that dress. "I-I don't know... B-but you look absolutely gourgeous." She said to her finding her to look like a godess

[/QUOTE]
''so uhm...which dress do you like more..?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River just kept holding her hand before he spoke. "How does she treat you?" He asked her

[/QUOTE]
"she treat's me like every mom does, she probably left me in that house because she thought I could handle myself" she said.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira stepped into the room. Just as he foot touched the ground, a small clicking noise was heard as two darts shot out from the wall, one of them hitting the wall beside him, the other impaling his right shoulder. His mind had been too focused on Asuka, among other things, to notice the trap, and as such, his reflexes had degraded, allowing this to happen. He brought his left hand to the spike and yanked it out, soon tossing it out of the window to his left. Blood followed the spike as it finally hit the snow♅...
tumblr_mxtkjbq6dD1snn0hpo1_500_zpsrumwlrtj.gif

...♅Akira walked over towards the back of Asuka's chair and gripped the hand cuffs, the metal soon turning to ash. He spoke as he walked around to face Asuka, releasing a small grunt as he knelt down and removed the metal that bound Asuka's feet. He spoke♅...

Ngh, are you okay? We came to get you out. ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka's arms fell to her side once the handcuffs were gone and she let out a sigh of relief, soon rubbing her wrists, which were raw from how tight the handcuffs were on her. Once her feet were free, she stood up and stretched her arms a little before Asuka replied❦...

"I should be asking you that since you were hit by a dart. I'm fine, they didn't do anything besides put me in this room. Also we? We who?"

...♦︎Yoshino had finished off everyone that was on the third floor before she just continued her way upstairs. Somewhere along the way she had run into Celia, who had told her something rather important to the situation they were in, and she was now gritting her teeth with an irritated look on her face. Yoshino walked around until she found the room the Asuka and Akira were in, soon speaking before Celia cut her off♦︎...

"We need to get out-"

tumblr_nwskb86GlG1tydz8to1_540.gif

...❤︎Celia cut off Yoshino by putting a hand over her mouth before poking her head into the room as she spoke❤︎...

"I set explosive all over the house... I set them to go off in a couple minutes... no rush or anything.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back